Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New HIGH RES Concept M5 pics!!!!

New HIGH RES Concept M5 pics!!!!

I don't like the looks of the normal 5 series, but this Concept M5 looks absolutely AWESOME
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice rims

Last ones

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Bangle ruined the M5! BMW should fire him before he goes after the M3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Bangle ruined the M5! BMW should fire him before he goes after the M3!!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    It might not be the most appealing from some angles but with at least a 500hp V10 under the hood, you tend to overlook such a thing as the styling!

Afterall, it's not that bad. It has an of aggressive (yet maybe soft from some angles) look.

But like I said above, who can complain about 500 freaking horses?

Bangle designed the M5?

Bangle may have been head of the design team that designed the 5 series, but he has recently been promoted to Design Director, i.e. he won't actually be designing anything.

A man called Ulf Weidhase is actually in charge of design for BMW's "M Automobiles" and "BMW Individual", and as such, I should imagine that he would have been in charge of styling the M5.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by g35unit
    ---------------------------------------------
    It might not be the most appealing from some angles but with at least a 500hp V10 under the hood, you tend to overlook such a thing as the styling!

Afterall, it's not that bad. It has an of aggressive (yet maybe soft from some angles) look.

But like I said above, who can complain about 500 freaking horses?
    Well then they should put that V10 in the old M5. The styling will probaly grow on me. I had know idea it had 500 horses.

Are you crazy?? this car is splendid... 4 exhaust pipes, and the heart... First V10 in a saloon car, V10 developing 500hp with a 7 speed SMG gearbox. o-100km/h under 5 sec and... 0-200 in...only 13 sec. this cr is my dream.

I love the design, the team of Bangle is making a great job. If you don't agree that ain't fair but there are more than 1 million people out there who loves that new style.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    First V10 in a saloon car,
    Nope. VW Phaeton had V10 last year ( diesel one mind you )

short and simple. your an idiot. that is an amazing car. great job, bangle has almost made up for the 7 series' trunk lid with this one, almost. and g35unit, 500 hp does not mean that you overlook the styling. a superpowerful car that looks really crapy is not gonna sell unles your super fu**in rich and youve got all the money in the world to just throw around without thinkin. however i do agree wit you that it is an agressive lookin car and, simply put, it just looks real cool.

oh, and G-Unit kiks ass

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Nope. VW Phaeton had V10 last year ( diesel one mind you )
    The V10 of the Phaeton has 333hp and it's a diesel. With a TURBO.... All BMWs Motorsport don't have a TURBO or something like that... 500hp without a turbo, so that's why I told it's the FIRST.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    The V10 of the Phaeton has 333hp and it's a diesel. With a TURBO.... All BMWs Motorsport don't have a TURBO or something like that... 500hp without a turbo, so that's why I told it's the FIRST.
    Actually, you just said it's the first V10 in a saloon car, and you didn't give any restrictions. Unfortunately, you were incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Actually, you just said it's the first V10 in a saloon car, and you didn't give any restrictions. Unfortunately, you were incorrect.

Ok Mr. the lawyer you're right.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

People are critizizing me because of my oponion. If you guys had read my post above you would of realized I had no idea it had 500 horses.Am I supposed to know everything about every car? If you think I'm crazy because I don't like the styling of that car than you may be the crazy one. After all, if no one is entitled to there own opionion then what are the point of these forums? I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW BMW M5. AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE BUT ME CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT. I think some people just saw my first post and just replyed to it. I don't think anyone who posted bad stuff about me took any time to read my second post. I don't care if everyone else on earth thinks the new M5 is the best looking car ever. I still don't like it. And no one else but me can make me change my mind.
    Last edited by carlover; 03-03-2004 at 02:16 PM.

People are critizizing me because of my oponion. If you guys had read my post above you would of realized I had no idea it had 500 horses.Am I supposed to know everything about every car? If you think I'm crazy because I don't like the styling of that car than you may be the crazy one. After all, if no one is entitled to there own opionion then what are the point of these forums? I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW BMW M5. AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE BUT ME CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT. I think some people just saw my first post and just replyed to it. I don't think anyone who posted bad stuff about me took any time to read my second post. I don't care if everyone else on earth thinks the new M5 is the best looking car ever. I still don't like it. And no one else but me can make me change my mind.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! There is nothing wrong with having your own opinion. You are actually one of the few people (that at least I know) who no matter what the number of horses might be breathing under the hood, still is not a good enough reason to desire an M5. What might change you is if you had the opportunity to drive one.
    THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!

Thread Information