Thread: Lexus/choped

Lexus/choped

This is one I just entered on another forum in a comp.

that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! it is just wicked, he paint job is spectacular, what is the forum that you entered this in?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Holy @#$%^!

Looks aweome, great job man.

Man, this one is amazing!

He only has 10 reputation points though, after I just bumped him up from 8... c'mon guys, let's give him what he deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Man, this one is amazing!

He only has 10 reputation points though, after I just bumped him up from 8... c'mon guys, let's give him what he deserves!
    why was he at 8 anyway? i have to spread more rep around but i would give two points for this if i could.

Here's mine from the same contest:

Hehehe!!!!!!! Great to see you Rex!!!!! I hope we will be seeing you in some of the next comps!!!

What web site do you guys enter these competitions at? I've been wondering for quite a while now...

that's ermmm... medieval nice chop

Here is a link to Grom and my site where the comp is being held. We have a forum just for photoshop.

Painterr & Grom Racing

the first one is tight, but i wouldnt do it even if i had the money

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Here is a link to Grom and my site where the comp is being held. We have a forum just for photoshop.

Painterr & Grom Racing
    is ther room for a paint user on your forums or is it strictly photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    is ther room for a paint user on your forums or is it strictly photoshop?
    Be more then glad to have you chop with us but understand I have no intensions in drawings anyone from this forum!!!!!!!! This is one of nices ones I have been to in a while and believe me I have been to several!!! I have enjoyed coming here and chopping with you guys!!! There is some pretty good choppers there! Most of them have been real busy with life lately. But Pete, Grom, Rex, and some of the others are good!

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Be more then glad to have you chop with us but understand I have no intensions in drawings anyone from this forum!!!!!!!! This is one of nices ones I have been to in a while and believe me I have been to several!!! I have enjoyed coming here and chopping with you guys!!! There is some pretty good choppers there! Most of them have been real busy with life lately. But Pete, Grom, Rex, and some of the others are good!
    when i get photoshop i will be a more formidable chopper, i do some chops in photoshop at school but i don't have it at home. anyway i checked out the forum at your site and there are some sweet chops there.
    also, you wouldn't be drawing me away from this forum because i do a lot of chops anyway.

Thread Information