Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMSA Lamborghini Gallardo

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Wouldn't that make it spaghetti?

Or, better still, tagliatelle?

Or Penne?

AS NOODLES ARE BLOODY ASIAN AS WELL!!!
    more pwnage in this thread
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

i will post the rest of the media pics of this little gem later, i got an email yesterday regarding all the media pics and press release on it...

++++1
    Attached Images Attached Images

++++2

++++3

++++4

++++5

last three...

oh and it is icalled the IMSA Gallardo GTV

The breathtaking IMSA Gallardo’s visual attraction is unmistakable. Thanks to its progressive and intuitive technology, this extraordinary sports car also has fascinating inner values to its name.
    Despite its state-of-the-art complexity, the mid-engine sports car’s technology is absolutely suitable for everyday use. For example, the exciting 5.0L V10 featuring more than 600hp and satisfying any desire for superior performance by means of a torque that will send cold shivers down your spine while promising astounding reserves. The performance-increased power train’s manufacturing and quality control is processed by high-end machines which are elsewhere applied for Formula 1 purposes only. Thereby, the standard product’s precision is further outdone. Any customer may watch the machines’ precise and filigree “dance” online.
    The 4WD system is laid out in a sporty fashion and will guarantee driving fun even in adverse weather conditions. Without interfering with the original line, the body-kit conscious of tradition is harmonically absorbed by the body in order to make it complete. The IMSA’s design makes sportiness and exclusive appearance follow exactly the same line. The double-spoke rims featuring central locking do unconditionally obey this concept. The precisely adjustable sports chassis will be tuned according to the customer’s wishes. Brakes being provided with well thought-out safety reserves guarantee a deceleration with racing car qualities. Almost passionately, the eight and six piston callipers embrace the luxuriously dimensioned discs.
    The finest materials are to be found in the interior. Fragrant leather, comfy alcantara, high-quality aluminium and CFRP come together in a haptic climax. – After comprehensive advisory, tailored to the customer’s wishes. –
    IMSA – Italian temperament and German engineering unified for the highest of qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    But none of them have actually put a full wide bodykit on any exotic...and I know about Hamann, Koenig and other tuning companies...I'm not stupid.

And what happened to that agreement that no tuner was allowed to extensively modify a Lamborghini. This is pretty extensive.
    i've never said your stupid and i'm sure you're not
    but take a look on those:

12 cylinders or walk!

He's still not getting my point. I said FULL WIDE-BODY KIT. All of the cars in the pictures have only minor upgrades (e.g. spoilers, front skirts, etc.)
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    He's still not getting my point. I said FULL WIDE-BODY KIT. All of the cars in the pictures have only minor upgrades (e.g. spoilers, front skirts, etc.)
    the first pic is a wide body kit offered for a 512BB, second a wide body kit for diablo, strosek is also making a wide body kit for diablo. koenig is also making very advanced wide body kit for testarossa, same as hamann. if you don't believe me go on their websites and you'll see that those changes are named 'wide body kit'
    12 cylinders or walk!

Thread Information