Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Luxury Sedan

S65AMG, V12 bi-turbo...
    or CLS63, but they call that a coupe.. =/

are you serious

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    The CTS-V. Why, Because it has an american block in it, looks dam good, and performance is better then its german counterparts at a fraction of the cost.
    do you even know what a Audi A8 L W12 is? Not to mention a Audi S8 Any of the two cars a just named would smash your baby CTS V. Go a test drive one.

The best Luxury car is the Audi A 8 L W12 all the way. Oh did I mention S8. Anyone who thinks that a CTS or some big fat Lincoln Town car is up there, they need to do some more research.

the CTS-V costs considerably less than an A8 or S8. not to mention the S8 and A8 have an appalling reliabilty record.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    the CTS-V costs considerably less than an A8 or S8. not to mention the S8 and A8 have an appalling reliabilty record.
    No one mentioned anything about the best affordable luxury car. If I was thinking on affordable luxury terms I still wouldn’t go with a ultra lose CTS V, I take a Infiniti M45 or a Lexus LS 430. Did you go to University High School in West Los Angeles?

Quote Originally Posted by S8LUVIN
    No one mentioned anything about the best affordable luxury car. If I was thinking on affordable luxury terms I still wouldn’t go with a ultra lose CTS V, I take a Infiniti M45 or a Lexus LS 430. Did you go to University High School in West Los Angeles?
    you should be able to tell by my location that i don't live in america never been there either, yet..
    thats right, noone mentioned affordable, but its implied/common sense that you wouldn't compare two cars from completely different price ranges. thats like saying the Mark V golf GTi is a better hatchback than a daewoo Lanos. i agree that the S8 is a much better car than the CTS-V, but obviously the price difference reflects that...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i would say cadillac, caprice, camry, Benz S-class, bmw 760, audi a6 are the best sedans for 2005 & 2006.

Thread Information