Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Real life pics off the Ferrari 599!!

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    At this moment. I'm already loving the looks on this car. And I know that most of kids here claming that the car is hideous ans Hyundai like, will sooner or later be loving it. You just can't make conclusions from a pair of photos on the net.
    I see where your coming from, i hated the 612 before i had seen it in the flesh, now it's one of my favorite exotic 4-seaters, (DB9 holds top spot) And now that i've seen pics of the car in real life, not offical ferrari stuff, it looks much better..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

pentagrams in wheels :P
    Forgive me my weak English :D

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PrevlingPushrod
    Man F430gt, In those pictures,you just made the Ferrari ugly. So just shut up and enjoy the car. And the F430 needs to go home, the 360 looked better.
    so the only places Ferrari sells are America? oh i forgot, its a sentance to send an F430 home to italy Secondly, Nascar does not reqire more skill than F1!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    so the only places Ferrari sells are America? oh i forgot, its a sentance to send an F430 home to italy Secondly, Nascar does not reqire more skill than F1!
    He's talking the piss, out of me and the car, for some stupid reason?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    yeah , forza alfa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    The shape of a car, whether we find it attractive or boring or repulsive is a highly subjective matter. What one person finds beautiful another might find hideous. Exactly what don't you like about the look of the 599?

I never cared much for the shape of the 612, until I saw it at a Carshow. Now I think that the 612 is about as elegant as a car can be... It looks a little boring and uninspired in pictures but in person it has presense and a confident stately demeanor.

The 599 is not as balance a design but I feel that it looks powerful and a nice evolution of the 575 shape, if not as typically Ferrari.
    For ME it's ugly, a very bad looking car, looks like it was made by parts, front first, side next and the back was left for last, it has no connection betwen front or back, it's a mix of lines patched together in the midle, no fluid line... no agression, it worst than bland, it shows nothing... it just exists, for me it has absolutly no artistic value, i can't see anything in it that makes me want to look at it for a long time...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Well, thanks.

I haven't sprayed tea over my keyboard out of mirth for a while.

What a bunch of jokers those Ferrari boys are.

It must be great for them to know they have ruined the legend of Ferrari being the maker of the most beautiful cars on the planet with just 4 cars...
    Me and you think along the same lines as each other regarding Ferrari these days.

I thought the 360 was rather an attractive car. The 550 is just average. The 612 got my thoughts changing. I thought it looked hideous. I didn't like the look of the Enzo. The 430 is the best recent effort, but I still think it looks awful as a Ferrari, especially looking at it from the back. This 599 is the last straw for me. It reminds me of a 612 but with an even uglier rear end bolted on, and those wheels don't help.
    Last edited by RS6; 02-20-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

the 599 is definitely another in a recent line of Ferrari styling failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Innotech
    the 599 is definitely another in a recent line of Ferrari styling failures.

Failures that sell like hot cookies. Wonder why?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    For ME it's ugly, a very bad looking car, looks like it was made by parts, front first, side next and the back was left for last, it has no connection betwen front or back, it's a mix of lines patched together in the midle, no fluid line... no agression, it worst than bland, it shows nothing... it just exists, for me it has absolutly no artistic value, i can't see anything in it that makes me want to look at it for a long time...
    I appreciate your concerns but don't agree. The non-cohesive design you describe does afflict many modern designs. However, I don't see that in the 599. I give you that the front is most 612-like, the rear is Alfa 8c-ish, but these likenesses are still within the family. The 8c is a beauty and if it were a production car, plucking its rear-end and placing on a new Ferrari might have been worse. Still, I choose to see what is good in the 599, and for me there is plenty. The similarities, I see as Ferrari putting a family "face" on their latest creations. The 612, 430, and now 599 all share it...ugly to some but imo, not deserving of the label, ugly.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information