Thread: Hyundai support and parts

Hyundai support and parts

I never had good things to say about Hyundai. I used to say that they overcharge for parts but they do not, at least for my car, a 2000 Hyundai Elantra. Comparing part prices from other manufacturers Hyundai parts are cheaper at least for my older car. I'm not sure about the new Hyundais.
    They also have the best support for parts that I've ever seen right through their own website. I have never seen this from other car makers. I can buy parts for my old car online and have them shipped to me. They offer every single part the car has online and is quite amazing considering that they have to stock all those parts for older cars and still make them affordable. I think that if you ordered all the parts online you could probably built a car with the parts delivered.
    The best part is that they have diagrams of everything and that is what I call support which is why I decided to keep the car after it's been in an accident and fix it. Another great thing is that they do not sell parts that you don't need. You can just buy the parts you need, even the smallest thing.

Here are some screen shots of the part store.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 0.jpg (97.4 KB, 6 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (119.2 KB, 9 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (112.2 KB, 5 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (103.6 KB, 5 views)
    Last edited by QBridge; 02-11-2006 at 11:51 PM.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

Is there any other car manufacturer that supports their cars like Hyundai does?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (107.5 KB, 5 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (107.3 KB, 2 views)
    Last edited by QBridge; 02-11-2006 at 11:51 PM.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -

Quote Originally Posted by QBridge
    Is there any other car manufacturer that supports their cars like Hyundai does?
    mercedes
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I really don't know the way MB supports their cars so I wont judge it but I think Hyundai does as good job if not better than MB at least in the parts department. Not to mention that Hyundai does have good warantty but I do not know how well they honor that. I do hear that if a dealership does not honor the warantty a customer can call Hyundai Corporate and solve the problem usually.

I'm hoping one day Hyundai will go into the RWD car market. I'm sure that if they make a cheap and light weight RWD 6 speed coupe or sedan that it will get full aftermarket support and good sales.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -

Thread Information