Thread: 2008 Ferrari F430 Challenge Stradale Chop

2008 Ferrari F430 Challenge Stradale Chop

I will bet money that it will look pretty close to this. It's a simple chop, just want an opinion.

Mods: CF Air splitter
    New front intakes
    New side skirts
    Raised Fender scoop
    Darkened Headlights
    Anthracite Rims
    Challenge stripes

Just a simple chop.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

I like it all except the raised fender scoops. It catches to much eye I think. But other than that it's pretty hott.
    Taking in donations for a Lancia Delta Integrale, please be considerate of a fellow forum member....:)

One thing I don't like on that car or the 360 CS is that damn white strpie that runs down the middle of the car. It just ruins it.
    "There is no doubt about when people began racing automobiles. It was the day they made the second one." - Richard Petty

All Throttle, No Bottle

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I will bet money that it will look pretty close to this. It's a simple chop, just want an opinion.

Mods: CF Air splitter
    New front intakes
    New side skirts
    Raised Fender scoop
    Darkened Headlights
    Anthracite Rims
    Challenge stripes

Just a simple chop.
    nice one! when i first saw the image i thought you wanted somebody to put the mods on it and that was an original pic!

sorry no.. it doesnt look good. front air intakes are hideous. you could at least make the side mirrors with carbon fiber.
    Last edited by eclipse360; 02-15-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse360
    sorry no.. it doesnt look good. front air intakes are hideous. you could at least make the side mirrors with carbon fiber.
    you are SO wrong my friend. it looks good, it works brilliantly, and it doesn't have to have Carbon Fiber coz it might not look that great with the rest of the car... brilliant job 6speed, love it all (cept the intakes... ) brilliant job tho, v well executed

Looks good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    you are SO wrong my friend. it looks good, it works brilliantly, and it doesn't have to have Carbon Fiber coz it might not look that great with the rest of the car... brilliant job 6speed, love it all (cept the intakes... ) brilliant job tho, v well executed

Cmon are you serious? Brillant job? He said it was a simple p-shop. There's nothing to get excited about.

What are you talking about carbon Fiber side mirrors doesnt fit with the car? I just thought that it was something easy to pshop to make it look more like a CS and Im pretty sure it the F430CS will have CF side mirrors.

No offense for your pshop 6speed. I just dont think the F430Cs will look like this with those giant rectangle intakes. The rest is not bad tho

Cmon are you serious? Brillant job? He said it was a simple p-shop. There's nothing to get excited about.

What are you talking about carbon Fiber side mirrors doesnt fit with the car? I just thought that it was something easy to pshop to make it look more like a CS and Im pretty sure it the F430CS will have CF side mirrors.

No offense for your pshop 6speed. I just dont think the F430Cs will look like this with those giant rectangle intakes. The rest is not bad tho
    No need to defend your position on how bad the chop is. At least he tried, and none of us are sure of the future CS so telling him he needs CF wing-mirrors is subjective.

Thanx for all the good words guys. It's only my third chop.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Nice chop 6speed!

1) the chop doesn't need to be extensive to be brilliant...
    2) u don't know if the CS will have Carbon Fiber side mirrors, even if it does it's likely they'll be painted over, so they'll look normal

Thread Information