Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2006 Canadian Int'l Autoshow

great pics. you really know how to take good photos. i also try to get the front and side view in one shot. did u scan these photos? the colours dont look like they were taken from a digital camera.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

I'll post mine when I get around to process them....nice pics!
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

They were taken with a Pentax MZ-6, film SLR, and I got one of those picture CDs with development.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Unfortunately, I was unable to finish the entire zone before this writing as one of the final quests is bugged, Buy Cheap RS Goldbut

so far I've been pretty impressed by what I've seen. Despite my lore issues, I'm pretty happy with the feeling of the quests, both the background and the unique mechanics. The

one dark spot is this: They have made jousting worse. Since I said I'd try not to spoil above,Buy WOW Gold I won't go any deeper, but seriously.

Hyjal jousting makes me nostalgic for the old days of the Argent Tournament. The only bright spot there is that it's over in three quests instead of being a daily thing.Beyond

that, the quests that we did see are, for the most part, pretty fun and manageable, WOW Levelinggiven in easily digestible, bite-

sized chunks and featuring some fun mechanics to break up the "kill 10 rats" type of monotony that shows up even in zones as epic as Hyjal. At this point, I may just make Hyjal

my first stop when it's time to level up on the live servers.Buy WOW Gold By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold and order for

power leveling, you can click our excellent website to search for your desired services.WOW Power

Leveling
    Come on! What are you waiting for? Remember us always feed you the most exceptional service as well as fastest delivery.

Thread Information