Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No! UCP Is Getting A Bad Name!!!

What makes SC great? I been there and have many Post, But i learnt very fast there is 3 things on that site.
    1. No respect
    2. No Commonsense.
    3. Anything goes. Your word is weak, Your opinion shit, And if some of the things that go on there happen here there would be permanent bands cause the moderators wouldn't sit on the hands. Speaking from personal experience there. How many moderators would stand by and let someone threaten someones life and insult there whole family on the threads and let it go after 20 Pm's to moderators and nothing was done?. (And why?, Because i disagreed with a comment). Here it would take 1 PM.
    People should be able to chat without all that crap.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    bye bye Viper.
    you idiot, check the ip, im not that idiot.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Logging in at school/college in teh San Francisco Unified School District network and trying to make folks think that's where you are all the time doenst' work as we keep your history
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    I was going with the joke...you selling the toaster? The toaster being Viper007? Never mind...
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Logging in at school/college in teh San Francisco Unified School District network and trying to make folks think that's where you are all the time doenst' work as we keep your history
    Nice program is it free I have a Bloke after my mums girlfriend and he knows where she lives but she doesn't know where he is.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    What makes SC great? I been there and have many Post, But i learnt very fast there is 3 things on that site.
    1. No respect
    2. No Commonsense.
    3. Anything goes. Your word is weak, Your opinion shit, And if some of the things that go on there happen here there would be permanent bands cause the moderators wouldn't sit on the hands. Speaking from personal experience there. How many moderators would stand by and let someone threaten someones life and insult there whole family on the threads and let it go after 20 Pm's to moderators and nothing was done?. (And why?, Because i disagreed with a comment). Here it would take 1 PM.
    People should be able to chat without all that crap.
    oh dont worry, people can chat about that. I can chat all i like.

You need to build respect on SC.net. As the thread says, its a baptism of fire, if you make it through, you are worthy. Theres plenty of people on there who are respected, and for good reason. There are also plenty of people on there who's opinion is laughed at and shot down, also for good reason.

Huge flame fests is one of the reasons why its so fun. Its the reason why people keep coming back. Its the reason why the forum is 10x more active than this one.
    halo 2 - november 9

if we wanted flaming we'd go here...http://www.brawl-hall.com/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    if we wanted flaming we'd go here...http://www.brawl-hall.com/forums/
    Thats ridiculous because the ONLY reason people go there is for flaming. Thats when it gets lame and thats why a member by the name of PandaBeat was banned from SC.net.

If you can carrying on a decent conversation in one thread, and then flaming the hell out of htem in the next thread with no hard feelings is awesome fun.
    halo 2 - november 9

Quote Originally Posted by danno
    Thats ridiculous because the ONLY reason people go there is for flaming. Thats when it gets lame and thats why a member by the name of PandaBeat was banned from SC.net.

If you can carrying on a decent conversation in one thread, and then flaming the hell out of htem in the next thread with no hard feelings is awesome fun.
    Pandabeat's a cool guy, know him from SCF.

oh dont worry, people can chat about that. I can chat all i like.

You need to build respect on SC.net. As the thread says, its a baptism of fire, if you make it through, you are worthy. Theres plenty of people on there who are respected, and for good reason. There are also plenty of people on there who's opinion is laughed at and shot down, also for good reason.

Huge flame fests is one of the reasons why its so fun. Its the reason why people keep coming back. Its the reason why the forum is 10x more active than this one.
    What a great forum! Join the worthy ring of the bullies. I'm sure they were/are losers in life and need redemption through e-thuggin'. I prefer UCP, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Pandabeat's a cool guy, know him from SCF.

maybe he is on SCF but the only reason he came to sc.net was to flame.
    halo 2 - november 9

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    What a great forum! Join the worthy ring of the bullies. I'm sure they were/are losers in life and need redemption through e-thuggin'. I prefer UCP, thank you.
    fair enough. in sure you enjoy ass licking your buddies here as much as i enjoy ass kicking ppl on sc.net
    halo 2 - november 9

Another reason may be because the name, supercars.net is a more obvious choice for googlers, compared to ultimatecarpage.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Pffft, you should ignore this balderdash, they haven't got savvy and carry no weight. Poor blighters are only enviously...
    "Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
    http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerys
    Pffft, you should ignore this balderdash, they haven't got savvy and carry no weight. Poor blighters are only enviously...
    where have you been so long? Skiing???
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information