Thread: C4 to debut at Andros Trophy

C4 to debut at Andros Trophy

Although it isn't set to compete in the World Rally Championship until 2007, Citroen has confirmed that the new C4 WRC is to make its maiden appearance at the Andros Trophy next month.

At the request of event organisers, two-time WRC champion Sebastien Loeb will perform around an oval ice track inside the Stade de France on 18 March – the competitions ‘Super Final' being the first time that the C4 will has run for the public.

"The C4 WRC is currently undergoing extensive development work and its programme is very tight," Citroen Sport principal Guy Frequelin said. "Fitting the Super Final of the Andros Trophy into this busy schedule wasn't easy, so I am glad we were able to reorganise our agenda in order to respond favourably to [organiser] Max Mamers' invitation for us to be part of the show.

“Citroen and Sebastien have both competed at the Stade de France on two previous occasions and were given a truly heart-warming reception each time."

Loeb is also excited at the prospect of putting on a show for his home fans with the new car.

"It gives us another chance to get close to those fans who aren't necessarily able to travel to rounds of the World Championship,” he said. “They are always so enthusiastic and I am very much looking forward to the occasion. I am also proud to have this opportunity to introduce them to the C4 WRC."

sexy.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

looks good.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

me like

Thread Information