Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari FXX performance

Ferrari FXX performance

i was wondering if anyone knew the topspeed and acceleration of the FXX. thanx.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    i was wondering if anyone knew the topspeed and acceleration of the FXX. thanx.
    Why not making the question in the FXX thread?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Well the fxx is a development car.wen started it boosted 800bhp and weighs 2400lbs.with those statistics carrying it,FXX has been proven THEN to go 0 - 60 in the 2-2.5 range.I mention again this is a development program and with them making modifications to the engine,suspension and the whole nine,a week into development sum claimed 1000hp.naturally aspirated!!!!!with only 6.2 liters!!!!!!and that's only in a week.the car in present time is said by MANY insiders to have a "little" more than a 1000 hp.meaning they have shattered 1000 and still making advancments in EVERY field to increase hp and aerodynamic proficiency.so @ the moment its 0-60 is @ least in the 2-2.3 sum believe that even those acceleration facts are bieng surpassed already.maybe the best of all time.and they say that HP levels will be astronomical.so wil performance @ the end of this development.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    Well the fxx is a development car.wen started it boosted 800bhp and weighs 2400lbs.with those statistics carrying it,FXX has been proven THEN to go 0 - 60 in the 2-2.5 range.I mention again this is a development program and with them making modifications to the engine,suspension and the whole nine,a week into development sum claimed 1000hp.naturally aspirated!!!!!with only 6.2 liters!!!!!!and that's only in a week.the car in present time is said by MANY insiders to have a "little" more than a 1000 hp.meaning they have shattered 1000 and still making advancments in EVERY field to increase hp and aerodynamic proficiency.so @ the moment its 0-60 is @ least in the 2-2.3 sum believe that even those acceleration facts are bieng surpassed already.maybe the best of all time.and they say that HP levels will be astronomical.so wil performance @ the end of this development.
    This is not Gran Turismo. For an engine to increase power levels from 800 bhp to 1000+ bhp it will have to be completely rebuilt or even reengineered. The development bit refers to Ferrari technicians using owner input for future products.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    Why do you act like you know it all? It has 800hp, the development for the cars has yet to start, and I would guess 0-60 in about 2.4 seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if the top speed was actually below that of the Enzo because a track car is not tuned for top speed. I suspect it maybe hits 205mph, as it's probably made for just acceleration and handling purposes.

Why oh why, do you have to act like you are the greatest know it all of Ferrari's. If you can find me one FXX that is currently for sale, I will give you a candy and a nice pm. Development hasn't started on them for one reason. F1. Ferrari is less worried about some overpriced supertrackcar and more worried about keeping the series that it reigns upon in check. F1 season starts in May I think, and I suspect that in about June they'll start putting the cash into this car.

Again I say: Why do you think you know it all. Everything I said is just wild guessing, and so is what you said, just without the facts that I've included in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RISE AGAINST
    Why do you act like you know it all? It has 800hp, the development for the cars has yet to start, and I would guess 0-60 in about 2.4 seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if the top speed was actually below that of the Enzo because a track car is not tuned for top speed. I suspect it maybe hits 205mph, as it's probably made for just acceleration and handling purposes.

Why oh why, do you have to act like you are the greatest know it all of Ferrari's. If you can find me one FXX that is currently for sale, I will give you a candy and a nice pm. Development hasn't started on them for one reason. F1. Ferrari is less worried about some overpriced supertrackcar and more worried about keeping the series that it reigns upon in check. F1 season starts in May I think, and I suspect that in about June they'll start putting the cash into this car.

Again I say: Why do you think you know it all. Everything I said is just wild guessing, and so is what you said, just without the facts that I've included in mine.
    What are you talking about? All cars have already been delivered to their customers. Read my previous post please.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    What are you talking about? All cars have already been delivered to their customers. Read my previous post please.
    Not trying to cause a debate Wouter, but I'm not saying that they haven't. If you read carefully, I explicitly did not indicate that they had not been delivered. I know that they have in fact. What I'm trying to say is that they're not allowed for sale to the public until a couple of years from now. The only one I know that for sale to the public is an FXX thatthe owner bought, but then died shortly afterward. I read your post Wouter. And now I've responded.

(Ted Joans)

Well okay then. I don't know what I'm talking about. But I do know that offficial development has NOT started yet, and that this kid gets on my nerves, like I probably get on yours. Sorry for my mistake.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Not trying to cause a debate Wouter, but I'm not saying that they haven't. If you read carefully, I explicitly did not indicate that they had not been delivered. I know that they have in fact. What I'm trying to say is that they're not allowed for sale to the public until a couple of years from now. The only one I know that for sale to the public is an FXX thatthe owner bought, but then died shortly afterward. I read your post Wouter. And now I've responded.
    Hehe, bad way to not cause a debate, now I'm gonna sit and watch.

That Ferrari FXX always has been some kind of Ridge Racer to me.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I bowed in Nuke. Wouter wins, I was wrong. But I did have a point in one thing, and I'm sure Wouter knows. No more debate to be had. Sorry.

If you're confused as to what exactly the FXX is, read this:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...23&postcount=1

The FXX is the fruit of Ferrari’s know-how in building special limited-series sports cars combined with, of course, its racing experience. It will provide the basic framework on which the specifics of future extreme models will be worked out. The exceptionally powerful FXX delivers absolutely blistering performance on all fronts.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Well okay then. I don't know what I'm talking about. But I do know that offficial development has NOT started yet, and that this kid gets on my nerves, like I probably get on yours. Sorry for my mistake.
    The 'development' might not have started, but when/if it starts it will only affect future products like quoted above. The FXX is a finished and delivered product.

(Ted Joans)

Rise Againest are you the person who's uncle's got a Ferrari 360?? Are you the person that got layed by a girl that he didnt even know?? are you the person who owns a Audi??
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    This is not Gran Turismo. For an engine to increase power levels from 800 bhp to 1000+ bhp it will have to be completely rebuilt or even reengineered. The development bit refers to Ferrari technicians using owner input for future products.
    don't bother answering this guy he is nothing but a crazy ferrari fanboy.(note im not talking about woulter, im talking about the guy he responded to)
    Last edited by kingofthering; 02-24-2006 at 01:22 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information