Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferrari FXX performance

Quote Originally Posted by RISE AGAINST
    Why do you act like you know it all? It has 800hp, the development for the cars has yet to start, and I would guess 0-60 in about 2.4 seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if the top speed was actually below that of the Enzo because a track car is not tuned for top speed. I suspect it maybe hits 205mph, as it's probably made for just acceleration and handling purposes.

Why oh why, do you have to act like you are the greatest know it all of Ferrari's. If you can find me one FXX that is currently for sale, I will give you a candy and a nice pm. Development hasn't started on them for one reason. F1. Ferrari is less worried about some overpriced supertrackcar and more worried about keeping the series that it reigns upon in check. F1 season starts in May I think, and I suspect that in about June they'll start putting the cash into this car.

Again I say: Why do you think you know it all. Everything I said is just wild guessing, and so is what you said, just without the facts that I've included in mine.
    several months ago they were selling one on ebay
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

U guys are not 2 smart.with the acception of you wouter.the fxx might hav 2 redesign the engine for that HP.but they do it.I'm not lying.and for that guy who keeps quoting me go get a life.learn the facts.all off or most of the cars will be kept in or near maranello.as for the top speed debate it WILL hav a higher top speed.this car is simply unstoppable.Wouter I here ur a cool guy n all but every time I put a user comment u never put it.and there's sum guys like RISE AGAIN who r idiots and make dumb comments.
    FerrariPrinze1 iz the AIM name

0 to 60 2.8

top speed around 225
    i like it when you call me big mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    U guys are not 2 smart.with the acception of you wouter.the fxx might hav 2 redesign the engine for that HP.but they do it.I'm not lying.and for that guy who keeps quoting me go get a life.learn the facts.all off or most of the cars will be kept in or near maranello.as for the top speed debate it WILL hav a higher top speed.this car is simply unstoppable.Wouter I here ur a cool guy n all but every time I put a user comment u never put it.and there's sum guys like RISE AGAIN who r idiots and make dumb comments.
    So before they got 1000+ hp with simple N/A tuning, now you're saying they MIGHT have to rebuild to get that. You're obviously talking out of your ass, and your grammar is absolutely horrible. You won't have any credibility talking like this: ya but da fxx has turbo stage 4 boost 15 bar and itz got sevn gears so da top speed iz like 254 mph.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    oh god, your back...

right, whats the point in having a high top speed in a track car? how often will you hit 200 Mph+ on a track (apart from if you go back in time to the Mulsanne) , so instead of having a boasting figure, add more downforce (on the TG test track they took a radical vrs a zonda, and even though the radical couldnt get anywhere near 200 Mph, it still won, because it could accelerate like a rocket, and having a lowish top speed doesnt matter if you neer have anywhere to get to it!), and yes, the fxx is stoppable, a brick wall will see to that, and yes, rise against sometimes makes silly comments, as does me, and every othrer human, but you do them all thime

Jakg i actually agree with everything you said in the above post....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    oh god, your back...

right, whats the point in having a high top speed in a track car? how often will you hit 200 Mph+ on a track (apart from if you go back in time to the Mulsanne) , so instead of having a boasting figure, add more downforce (on the TG test track they took a radical vrs a zonda, and even though the radical couldnt get anywhere near 200 Mph, it still won, because it could accelerate like a rocket, and having a lowish top speed doesnt matter if you neer have anywhere to get to it!), and yes, the fxx is stoppable, a brick wall will see to that, and yes, rise against sometimes makes silly comments, as does me, and every othrer human, but you do them all thime
    Thanx man...

I'm not THAT stupid, ok!

I think we all know if it had been built it wouldve acheived 300 mph
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I would say that it's all been said, but I'm just waiting for our infamous friend FerrariTwat, Prinze, cockjuggler or whatever to 'respond'
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    I would say that it's all been said, but I'm just waiting for our infamous friend FerrariTwat, Prinze, cockjuggler or whatever to 'respond'
    this F**kingPrinze oops i mean Ferrari Prinze guy is going to say something like
    U are stupid n00bs, Ferrari PW3ns all, best car in da world gonna smoke what ever u throw at it FERRARI RULZ ALL
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information