Thread: Crashday Full release

Crashday Full release

Anyone else have a go at this game. I like it. Its pretty cool, different from other stuff i've played before. The game is basically focused around what the name says. There are different types of gameplay. You have your usual racing, not a sim racer though. But what i love about it is that you can go into an "arena" and crash your car for points. You can have multipliers by linking jumps and crashes. You either race against the clock to see who gets the highest points total or you go for a determined point set, like 50,000, 100,000, and 250,000 points, and the first who reaches it wins. Theres other games to like Tag, where you hold a flag and race through checkpoints. Theres also bomb run, where who ever has the bomb when the timer runs out is a gonner for that round, and that is all based on points totals too. You can also equip your vehicles with a gatling gun and missle's. Theres a game where you just crash your opponents to gather kills, kinda like Halo. There is also a track editor too, you can construct your own track using every object and jump. Very cool. And you can use your new track or "arena" with all the types of games i have mentioned, theres a few more games too. The graphics for this game are really good. A good graphics card will be needed to fully crank this game up. So if you have a Nvidia GeForce FX5700 128mb or higher you'll be fine, not sure about lower ones. Also RAM will help. i have 768mb in RAM. Sound is great too. The vehicle damage is probly top in the industry, of course with a title named Crashday i'd sure hope so.
    Overall i give this game a 4 out of 5.
    SPEED is the only option

<<<<<The Avatar is my Tattoo

A bit like Destruction Derby then?

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    A bit like Destruction Derby then?
    MMM the demo wasn't that great. Damage isn't to convincing, and driving physics sucks.

But maybe when playing online or at a LAN it would be fun. .

the final release is a bit better than the demo.

I just beat the damn game this morning and i've only had since yesterday. Very playable after completing the game, just fun to screw around in, track creater and all.
    SPEED is the only option

<<<<<The Avatar is my Tattoo

Thread Information