Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, well I guess I'm a newbie on here!

Hey, well I guess I'm a newbie on here!

Hi guys, I've been modelling for a while now, If ya' feel like it, you can check my work out on my Fotki site.

Pauly

http://public.fotki.com/paulyrichard/
    SATANOSCILLATEMYMETALLICSONATAS

Hey! Although I'm not into it myself, those are some good looking models. I'm sure you'll fit right in here, welcome!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thats some very nice work you have done there.

I know you are new to the site, but how long have you been doing the moddeling?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

It's been about 2 and a half years now. I've jus' finished buildin' Aoshima's HKS Hyper Silvia, jus' gotta' take some pics, will do that when the weather is better. Is anyone here into Drift cars??

Welcome to UCP

that is pretty impressive, and nice pics too. Now in terms of any comments to your models would you prefer to have them here or in your album (which nobidy apparently has done so far....)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yeah, man do it on my album. Leave ya' comments in my guest book or in the actual car albums. Thanks man, for your interest.

I thought you were talking about 3D models ... I was about to cry with jealousy because of 'em. Instead, I'm crying with jealousy because those models are amazing. Excellent job ... keep us updated on any of your new projects.

Watch out for my Aoshima HKS Hyper Silvia, hope to have on my site tomorrow, if I get better weather for takin' pics, that is.

Wow, you have some great models back there. I love the rally cars, especially the 206 WRC's. You got some real talent I guess... Keep up the good work
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Welcome to UCP. I like the models. I also collect 1/18 models.
    Now I apologise as I might be being stupidly suspicious but I only see this thread as another spam thread. A link in each one of your posts..you don't want people commenting here, you'd prefer it on your website.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Welcome to UCP. I like the models. I also collect 1/18 models.
    Now I apologise as I might be being stupidly suspicious but I only see this thread as another spam thread. A link in each one of your posts..you don't want people commenting here, you'd prefer it on your website.
    mwah, not so strict, I think such a link is absolutely no competition to UCP, I personally have no objections to see it being posted here. I know the models he made, (most of them I did myself or are sitting in the to-do pile) and they look pretty good.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I hope I'm not doin' the wrong thing here, by showin' my link to my Fotki site. I only do it for some feedback on what I'm doin', keeps me goin'. If anyone here has any models made, I'd be interested in seein' them. I'm always buildin', and I like see what other people are makin' too.

Quote Originally Posted by paulyrichard
    I hope I'm not doin' the wrong thing here, by showin' my link to my Fotki site. I only do it for some feedback on what I'm doin', keeps me goin'. If anyone here has any models made, I'd be interested in seein' them. I'm always buildin', and I like see what other people are makin' too.

It's a photo album and won't really be seen as competition>
    BUT, the issue with links is that if you remove those images ( or the hosting company goes bust ) or a million other reasons blocks them then nobody can see or understand comments. So the attachment system in UCP is preferred as Wouter promises he will keep them here forever -- don't you W
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

especially liking the Zakspeed Capri mate, all good. nice one, keep it up.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Hello and welcome to Ultimatecarpage.com, have a great stay and dont worry this place is a lot more friendly than other places.

Thread Information