Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: some cars are controversial and are simply beautiful

gee. i never thought anyone ever could consider the 147 anything other than styling nirvana, especially the TI models. have you ever been in one of those?

too bad they´re not exactly exciting to drive , it felt like a minivan , so detached...and that´s why i dont have one (not the TI version, i couldnt afford it, but if i could i would forgive its unsporting dynamics)

Quote Originally Posted by Kossy
    I like Bangles designs
    How does this guy get the title of LORD BLACKADDER. How do you change it?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kossy
    I like Bangles designs
    I had trouble getting used to them at first, but I'm fine with them now. The only thing he really messed up when he began was the 7series, which is now fixed IMO. His second screwup was the 5series which underwent one hell of a drastic design change from its predecessors, but I'm used to that now too. I think he's doing the right thing, people just need to lighten up and accept change. I get the impression that "bangle sucks" is just another one of those things that people say to fit in, he's really not that bad. Too many people make it seem like his cars are the end of BMW and the world as we know it. BMWs are amazing cars and their new designs may take some getting used to, but when they do finally click, boy are they ever nice. Just give'em a chance people.

One of the oldest threads in the forums and people managed to revive it?

This is some minor miracle.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    One of the oldest threads in the forums and people managed to revive it?

This is some minor miracle.
    the fluidity of membership...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Origibally posted by Kossy
    I like Bangles designs
    Kossy, I love most of BMW's Bangle designed as well. The BMW 1-series is the only Bangle designed BMW which I do not like. However, I probably have quite different "car design preferences" when my preferences compared to other people's car design preferences. After all, I love the Porsche Cayenne design and physical appearance.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Thread Information