Thread: GAZ 69

GAZ 69

Russian post war all terrain vehicle. Not as famous as Land Rover and Jeep but as good.

Gaz 69
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by smxi; 08-21-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Very cool, I've never seen this before!

Thanks smxi!
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In
    Very cool, I've never seen this before!

Thanks smxi!
    No problem.
    The car had a successor, I'm working on bringing that one too.

Oh, and I forgot, it was also produced in Romania as an ARO. I'm sure that was the best ARO ever.

Russia: The only country where the new car smell is vodka

Gaz-69

Not a quite hi-res pic, bit it's authentic GAZ-69
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Hey, joke within limits ......well, maybe smells just a little like vodka.

But on serious note is this really all you know about Russia, that russians drink vodka?

Hey, please be more accurathy with jokes...

GAZ-69 is the really cool car. It has not limits for driving without roads.

Next russian SUV became Uaz 469 and it's being made to this date.

Spasiba Mnogo Mnoga Spasiba!

Quote Originally Posted by smxi
    Russian post war all terrain vehicle. Not as famous as Land Rover and Jeep but as good.

Gaz 69
    My Russian Tovaritch'ka!
    You are very good in bringing history alive,I'm owner of 1979 'Chevrolet' Malibu estate car(Station wagon,),yesterday while driving I lost the 2 rear wheels,now of course every body wonder why GMC and Ford in trouble?!.
    because right now untill I save money to buy a'Moscovitch' I 'drive'a DONKEY!.
    if you smart buy'Toyota' or Honda....otherwise buy a camel!(It's more reliable then the american manufactured obsolescant made cars,that fall apart while you drive them),pardon my English,insh'Alla,thru contacts here I will improve it,anyway You Russians are good folks!
    anyway what's your real name?!(if you don't mind me asking) My best friend is Russian too her name is Yekatrina Sokolov,she teach me Russian kak ya lyubli!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

not true!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    When I lived in USA,most of the drivers there were Driving Under the Influence,be it alcohol,or worse...dope,so don't you poke fun at others it is not very civilised,or polite for that matter,to my very humble opinion,you should be a man,and apologise to our beloved Russian friend that bring so many beautiful pictures to our forum,no need to deny the facts either, to your knowledge many of my US acquintances are drinkers of Vodka and whiskey,beside smoking heroin,etc,.even we the Arabs like our Hashish&Arak(Very strong alcoholic beverage)I'm myself like to smoke hashish thru a Nargiila,that's our culture,just like yours,remember we need to create here in this forum true friendship not hatemongering against our easterly friends who're extremely civilised,you should consider learning from them some good manners,because the only word I often heard in the west is the F... word.what kind of disimpression do you suppose such expression leave with a civilised listener?!is that a'Democracy' or CHAOS?!
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-07-2006 at 10:09 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    When I lived in USA,most of the drivers there were Driving Under the Influence,be it alcohol,or worse...dope,so don't you poke fun at others it is not very civilised,or polite for that matter,to my very humble opinion,you should be a man,and apologise to our beloved Russian friend that bring so many beautiful pictures to our forum,no need to deny the facts either, to your knowledge many of my US acquintances are drinkers of Vodka and whiskey,beside smoking heroin,etc,.even we the Arabs like our Hashish&Arak(Very strong alcoholic beverage)I'm myself like to smoke hashish thru a Nargiila,that's our culture,just like yours,remember we need to create here in this forum true friendship not hatemongering against our easterly friends who're extremely civilised,you should consider learning from them some good manners,because the only word I often heard in the west is the F... word.what kind of disimpression do you suppose such expression leave with a civilised listener?!is that a'Democracy' or CHAOS?!
    Lol, let's apologize to Russia and make them seem glorious but backhand the U.S. at the same time.

First of all, Spaz was being SARCASTIC, and it's a common stereotype in Russia, being the birthplace of Vodka and all. It was just a joke. It's true, people in the U.S. drink/drive all the time, but I can say that I'm not one of them, and at least try to keep my mates from doing it. BTW, I wouldn't judge America through a group of people that do Heroine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    When I lived in USA,most of the drivers there were Driving Under the Influence,be it alcohol,or worse...dope
    Thanks for defending Russia, but I do have a sense of humor too and didn't take that comment seriously.

If you like to know my name just check your Private Messages (top right corner).

Also I think that modern american cars are a lot more reliable than russian. Though I prefer japaneese personaly.
    Last edited by smxi; 03-08-2006 at 06:45 AM.

Thread Information