Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question / Opinion on wiper blades

Question / Opinion on wiper blades

Ok so I have a 2003 Infiniti G35. It needs new wiper blades. My dad was telling me we needed new wiper blades. I was wondering what is a good brand to buy, how much to spend, will it work well and can i get it in the United States. Normally we stick with dealer OEM ones. and it has good OEM's so im thinking maybe we should change them. PIAA's, Bosch. im hoping you guys would know and could tell me. what to do. thanks a lott. appreciate it. hope to get some nice responses.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

At work every car that needs them get Bosch wiper blades, they are cheap and nobody comes back with problems (20 will come in tomorrow now I've said that )

Good for business I guess.

Bosh is nice and also cheap as hoot said, but we also have a G35 and for the extra penny the ones infiniti gives you are an extra penny's worth better if you know what i mean
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    I'm not sure if there are available in the us but maybe if you go to ebay u'll get them. As i've said before i work in the auto accessories department at Canadian Tire, the best blades we carry are called motormaster reflex blades, they are amazing, i'll swear by them.. they have no springs, they are basically just the thing blade itself but bent so that it takes the shape of the windshield, they are also thin so they don't lift iff the windshield, like other blades tend to do during driving..lol seems like spam, but this is my part-time job.. The blades at my store runn from $20-25 cdn depending on the size blade ur buying..
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    I'm not sure if there are available in the us but maybe if you go to ebay u'll get them. As i've said before i work in the auto accessories department at Canadian Tire, the best blades we carry are called motormaster reflex blades, they are amazing, i'll swear by them.. they have no springs, they are basically just the thing blade itself but bent so that it takes the shape of the windshield, they are also thin so they don't lift iff the windshield, like other blades tend to do during driving..lol seems like spam, but this is my part-time job.. The blades at my store runn from $20-25 cdn depending on the size blade ur buying..
    they DO lift, just later then normal blades
    at 140kph those reflex blades didnt even touch my windshield, such a disappointment considering normal blades work up to 130 on my car

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    at 140kph those reflex blades didnt even touch my windshield, such a disappointment considering normal blades work up to 130 on my car
    wow, that's the first time i've heard of it, my sister and a fried have them on their cars and they've been good, but can u argue how well they work, streak free shine man
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    wow, that's the first time i've heard of it, my sister and a fried have them on their cars and they've been good, but can u argue how well they work, streak free shine man
    yea. thats more importnat to me. quiet and clean operation
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Get a pair of blades from the dodge sx/neon. mine work better than both our volvo's (touted safest cars in the world) and they didn't lift even up to 150+ or bosch are always good.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Get a single piece wiper from Bosch, it'll feel like if you're racing or something. Well........forget it, just get the stock Infiniti ones.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I make sure to get blades impregnated with graphite - no squeak, no chatter

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    On the other hand you probably shouldn't be driving that fast in the rain.

If at all...

Just get blades with those little wings on them.(bosch for a citroen xsara) i can guarantee they wont lift off at 190 km/h

In a related matter, does anyone use Rainex products? If there is a segment about this, please let me know. I don't want to rehash old posts. The first time I tried it I was really impressed with the results. Then later on, I noticed streaking started to appear, so I reapplied it, and that seemed to help. When I did the first application, it happened to be raining that day. (Which is what inspired me to try it, since I already had a bottle in the garage from sometime back) It was a medium rain, and I was impressed that I felt I didn't really need to use the windshield wipers at highway speeds.

Yep, I use RainX and really like it, means the only time I use the wipers now is when its really light and misty.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information