View Poll Results: How do you like the shape?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • shape like it or not?

7 50.00%
  • what's your color preferance?

5 35.71%
  • What You prefer to see improved?!

12 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Work In Progress

Thanks for the replies!,It needs a rework, sized as Audi Q7 Manufacturer"Blue Dragon"Motor (Here You'll lost the Falafel,but now(almost The Shuarama as well) a factury may be built most likely around Thak Cam Ly area of Da Lat or on the way to Nha Trang(That should tell You the name of the country as similar place named Da Nang,However Da Lat is in the Central Highlands,which it in fact the southern part of this country),,Since it's extremely fast sketch it requires a lot of modifications,as far as quality It's only a'Napkin' sketch quality,The Size is the Short Wheel base,need to rework wheel arches for clearance,l'voiture de tout roues terrain a moment d'ajour d'hui est ne pas pour export,aller les model de variation pour export pour l'Europr unie c'est un different area frontale,Je tambien venir a change le region frontale,(pour l'raison de securite pur les pietons/padestrians0 mercy beaucamp pour votre remarque de suject de securite et legalites de EU.
    folks who don't like the design are welcome to express their opinion,as well as 'why'?,and what are the alternatives that they prefers to see,in other words best,use the base image supplied and rework it your way,and post it.
    I agree the rendering is terrible,so is the napkin quality sketch,it's done only in order to generate some kind of reactions.'Crossover' is the newest industry term for all wheeldrive car based'S.U.V.' while S.U.V. iss not newit was around since 1936,the term 'S.U.V.is the only 'new'marketing tacticsyou see 1936'Dodge"PanelVan (Built on a converted Pick Up base)fitted in the Kings Ranch of S.E. Texas with Harrington' 4X4 Wheel drive conversion was the original'others inc."jeep" followed EG Jeep overland 1956,(also "Jeepster' was the original 'crossover' but was not named so)Basically 'Crossover is 4X4 Stn. Wagon,or even a coupe or a sedan(saloon/berline/limousine)the keyword is to designate all wheel driven car.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

*WHOOSH* Right over my head ... again

Front slightly modified to meet European pedestrian safety

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Are you considering the construction of the vehicle to meet insternational standards to allow it to be sold ?
    Don't see it meeting minimal pedestrian safety with such a forward windscreen and such high placed wheels. Also how much wheel movement are you planning for ( VERY small front wing )
    I modified in few minutes the front,in order to meet Euro ped.safety regulation,the aerodynamic version contains built in frotal pedestrian air bag,that inflate in order to minimise injuries,it uses computerised sensors that sends ultra sound(doppler type) radar beam+ additional impact sensor that'll deploy the blanket type air bag within a millisecond of the impact.by the way,the windows&windscreen(windshield) to be manufactured from elastic homeycombe type transparent aluminium invented by a designer who has extremely long engineering designing experience,He's a Russisian from West Texas(Midland Odessa Metro.area).By The way Audi'll come up within a decade with transparent aluminium as well for windows.
    I adds the attachment of my latest improvement,there's a lot more to work on this image which I create piecemeal.
    (I wonder out loud if anyone heard of this designer from W.Texas?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-12-2006 at 07:35 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Wheel wells corrected to accomodate the tires(Tyres)

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    the wheel arches arent large or round enough for the tires, and the car isnt long enough height wise. Sort that out and itll look more proportional
    While I corrected the wheel wells,(It's not finished yet),this crossover hight it's ok(please see it in my previous post),of course now with the revised(revized)'euro look'front.it's front heavy look.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

It's a fastly done Work In Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    The 'rendered' look doesn't necessitate heavy blurring, high contrasts or noisy surfaces. It's got a ways to go at this point...
    I sure to be fixing all the stuff that could be fixed,but I'll be very happy to listen to your advice,should you be very specific,naturally it's not done yet.
    it's not a bad idea,if you'll be pointing about what to fix and how?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I understand!(yo Sabe/et Comprendez)

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    *WHOOSH* Right over my head ... again
    It's understood,now: tu neccessita(mas pronto)hable con su 'princessa'(si tiene una?,y yo no seguro!) y pregunte a ella'por que'?!
    (en exactamente pregunte a ella 'Mi Princessita querida!'Por que no puedo van a saber a el?!,por esso raizon, yo estoy,muy enojado!,neccesito su ayuda!').
    haste luego a otra vez,y otra dia a 'la pista di Ramdi!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-13-2006 at 01:35 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    It's understood,now: tu neccessita(mas pronto)hable con su 'princessa'(si tiene una?,y yo no seguro!) y pregunte a ella'por que'?!
    (en exactamente pregunte a ella 'Mi Princessita querida!'Por que no puedo van a saber a el?!,por esso raizon, yo estoy,muy enojado!,neccesito su ayuda!').
    haste luego a otra vez,y otra dia a 'la pista di Ramdi!.
    Ah right, I get you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    I sure to be fixing all the stuff that could be fixed,but I'll be very happy to listen to your advice,should you be very specific,naturally it's not done yet.
    it's not a bad idea,if you'll be pointing about what to fix and how?!.
    Sure. What you want to do is either emphasize the sketch or emphasize the photoshop, so if you do a complex sketch you do little in photoshop, do a basic sketch and you can slather it in photoshop. I can make an example in a bit...
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thanks for useful reply

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Sure. What you want to do is either emphasize the sketch or emphasize the photoshop, so if you do a complex sketch you do little in photoshop, do a basic sketch and you can slather it in photoshop. I can make an example in a bit...
    Originally,I started this'project' as an idea sketch for design(That I'll transfer it later to a 3D software program,I'll need then to do all diamensions blue prints of the results,such as 2 sides,front,rear end,and top,even bottom),and tried to emphasize such aspects,in misd course,I decided that my additional development images,may get to be a little bit more realistic,in order to put a more realistic background in,(E.G. :
    currently I've in mind to select,copy& paste the image over additional image I created of a scenery of area between Da lang to Na Trangh) even then,i'll have to unite the styles,or similarity of foreground design project,with additional background project drawn originally from memory,and'll be using some 'artistic affect' to bring the 2 images closer to a unified style.
    meanwhile,so suddenly I became to be to busy with various businesses I'm in,so I had to prioritise(Prioritize) other real income businesses at hand,as I'm a business builder,so slowly slowly(Piano piano in Italian) I'll have to attend to many events in my life that leads to successs,meanwhile,if you have time,and like to rework,and repost some of my images,in any style you chose to,you're more then welcome,as a designer,by the very nature of the business,I cooperate with many,so is in sales,success is always a result of cooperation.
    I hope to see some of your modifications posted here.good luck!.
    (Gracias a la vida de colores de los campos en la primavera)!
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-14-2006 at 02:04 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I like your avatar

Ah right, I get you now.
    !

My English cousin(She's not Arab but pure English!,'are you pure English as well,or a recent newcomer'? she likes to know),who lives in Cowden,sussex,asked if someone photographed you,while you making it fun for all of us to watch your' 'tricks',it's pity you waste such a 'talent'!.
    She DOESN'T drives a bus,or a motor coach either,but extremely successful and magnificent person.Unfortunately being successful she can't meet you face to face,as she's busy as well(that's why she's successful).
    you're successful to,on the forums,I hope that you'll turn your charming personality to bring you some money as well,You never told us your job.so we stay confused,may be you're undecided student?,if so you need advice(advisor,councellor,may do).best of luck on your'trip'.a guidance is very important,while it's a 'taylor (tailor?)made'
    My English is terrible,let's communicate in Arameic,otherwise in Urdoo.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

That's not him in the avatar.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    That's not him in the avatar.
    No, it's me, but from many, many years ago

However, that doesn't make it any easier to understand you Cowden is ages away anyway so I can't admire my "fans" What do you mean "photographed" anyway? Do they know me personally? I'm really quite intrigued at the moment.

Basically there were a series of experimental short films made during a Summer with me and my friends to try out a new piece of video editing software I had. People seems to get a lot of enjoyment out of it so we just kept carrying on. We had video to edit, everyone had something to laugh at (us ). We were all happy

Yes, I'm a college student but I'm not at all un-decided on which career I wish to persue. I've lived in the exact same place in Sussex my whole life, so I think it's safe to say I'm a pure-bred Sussex lad

Thanks for the strange but nice reply ... really sorry I can't speak Arameic, nor Urdoo

No, it's me, but from many, many years ago
    oh dear...how embarassing!!

*points and laughs* HAHA!

Being nice since 2007.

Atleast I didn't somehow post half of the post I was making and then in another post, type the whole thing

(I'm in everyones avatar, especially yours )

what're you talking about

You're in my avatar?...you're dead?

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information