View Poll Results: How do you like the shape?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • shape like it or not?

7 50.00%
  • what's your color preferance?

5 35.71%
  • What You prefer to see improved?!

12 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Work In Progress

I'll give you a session free of charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    I love this thread.
    I don't know how or why but it's hilarious

BTW Ali, no offence intended, but have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?
    Ya MAJNOON!ibn majnoon,!
    I'm also a psychiatrist,And You're more then welcome to see Me,I'll give you a free of charge session,prescribe you the proper anti depressants(SSRI) or Tranquilisers(Tranquilizers) Tranquile!
    So You'll get well,I'm even licensed to prescribe You Anti Psychotic Medications!(See Me here on My rounds in Della Martin Psychiatric institute in Pasadena Ca.!)Don't delay too long,You may lose Your wits,or what ever left of it!!!!!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Al'Yahani (meaning'as if')

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Pretending?

I've been working for one of the world's oldest yacht design firms, and have been since june last year.

You don't have to believe me if you want, but I have no reason to lie.

You on the other hand produce one dodgy looking drawing, which shows a complete lack of understanding of even basic design priciples (making sure people fit in it would be a start) and claim that it is for an actual manufacturer.

Yes, in race cars where generating as much grip as possible is the aim, they spend a lot of time on frontal aero.

In road cars the aim is to produce a begnin lift balance front:rear, and to reduce drag for fuel consupmtion.

The way that the air flow seperates from the vehicle is of more importance in this respect, and it seperates at the rear, not the front.

The shape of the front really doesn't make a significant difference.

Not for much longer if you keep making commercially sensative information public...

What about product designers?

Indeed.

Funnily enough I did. Three years ago in fact.

I'm very rejoiced and enjoyed to learn of You taking My WISE advice!,You already enrolled in Coventry,Hallelu Ya!Now You're no longer a Car designer,but a Yacht designer!(Al'Yahani!),Between of Us,If You're a Yacht designer,then I'm a spacecraft designer!(Believe it or not,I was very lucky to visit the KRASNO YARSK kosmodrome!and I was even luckier to see the Energia Rocket,and there was an US American visitor that claimed that He's the rocket designer,and His british friend claimed that He also a designer,and supposedly He designed the"Tumanski"engines of the MIG(Mykoian Gurevich),I told them both to get away from Me,so the russian Tovaritch won't suspect that I'm the one that sold them"poppies",I could have been in trouble!,However,when they repeated that'fairy tale' to a russian commandant,the both were'wisked away' to the nearest'Observation facility'!by the way,for cying out loud and clear stop rolling your eyes!,Any car ideally should follow a race car design due to Aerodynamics,(Where have You been?,Racing camels?!),Of course the aerodynamic design of the car front DOES MATTER!,Now please don't claim that I sold You 'poppies"(I'm outa that business,My associates from Afgani Stan took o'er!,I'm right now Wriring a Medication prescription for some of This Hospital mental ward's 'Clients',And I'm fed up with their storiesm,For Instance This DAM' YANKEY,&His Canadsian Compadre has Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom,and as soon as they saw Me,They tried to assasinate Me,They thought I'm Hussain,I bravely defended myself and calm them down!Telling Them I'm is so and so ...what ever!,but I'd to forcefully inject them with a fast tranquiliser(tranuilizer) as well as Anti hallucinogenic medication,So they'll not raise cain here!(They could cause a RIOT)!Remember in this facility The problem is limited space,Here in Pasadena S.California very few'nuts' are in,due to limited space Most of them are out in The Public,This Republics are Full of Peanut butter sandwiches,From The very top on down to the'downtrodden' of nearby South El monte(and El monte as well)not to Mention East Monrovia!Fortunately for Me,I managed to get out just in time out of South Central LA(Do You still love LA?!,then have a pleasant visit there!).Anyway 'Fire' your professors,they need to relearn aero dynamics.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

My Name isn't Geo.W Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I call Bullshit.
    Al Yahani!My Name isn't Geo.W Bush!.
    and You need to be updated about the world You live ,of course You would have been right,but 50 years ago!.
    Come along and listen to My tell,And I'll tell You of the trouble I'd dealing with Religious fantics here and there!(I'll give You an hint:"They're always Right"Righto!).
    Besides: Are You religious as well?!.if so then You're absolutely"Right",the world is still flat,just watch out don't fall down of its corner into the infinite abyss!.
    Salam Aleik,Aleikum al Salam(Peace be with You)!.
    Rakhmat Alla U Birkato Aleik(The Mercy or Pity of God,and his blessing on You)!.
    You're very much'Joy to the world',Now REJOICE!,and rejuvinate!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    In any capitalistic country,you need to be able to at least'figure out' :"What's all about"?!(It's not about alfie of course,but at the very least about Alpha,Or at the very least'Alfa Romeo')So if U(you) like to be successful(since You lack artistic talent like My magnificent family relatives in Cowden Sussex)you should(ideally speaking) learn SALESMANSHIP,even now you could start selling right away,try to begin with sell Cats&Dogs to pet lovers,once you 'graduate' sell car polish,and then may be you'll graduate and sell cars,May be"Alfa Romeo',may be 'FIAT' or at least'Skoda',now there's 'where the money is'!(in the commission)Selling food it's not profitable as profit margins are too low,(That's why I sell"poppies" to the Allied forces around Basra,Baghdad,and Ramadi,this way I earnt top Euros, Dollars as well. the clientelle are always'high' and ask for more(Repeat sales)fast turn around,How about selling Papers?!(Tissue paper that is,and naturally paper towels,and Napkins,etc.even printers7newsprint papers),You see ?!.Here in The USA 'paper' is most desireable,That's why everybody try to rob a bank,When the Robbers get cought naturally they get to be asked:"Why rob a bank"?!,typically their reply is:'There's where the paper(notes) are(Or There's where the money is!),They're not so dumb,but not so smart either,Here in the US a lot of folks try their luck by printing "paper notes"(both sides now),however few get cought,today some local yokle got cought with 'artificial' million(U.S.$) Dollar bills,that he printed on his computer,You see even the US treasury never printed a Million U.S.$ Dollar bill,the lesson?!,they too print"play money" as ther're no collaterals in form of golden ignots enough in Fort Knox Kentucky,to cover all their frivolous acts,the only exception is that their'shenanigans' are legal,as it's endorsed by the Feds,They also using a"secret"watermark+etc. proccess,that the average folks don't have any idea how to create them,By The Way,Bank Robbers would have been better off robbing or stealing originals from the printers,I don't recommend it either,but it make more sense,anyway,if you ever cross the pond to the USA You could always sale bibles,it's best seller here,You see this is nation of religious zealots(many fanatics)Quite frankly You could even sell it on eBay!Be an ENTREPRENEUR,then You could lease a'LEXUS'!.(nothing else is better)!.

Never, as today, I understood the profundity of Freud's question "What's on a man's mind?"
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Ya MAJNOON!ibn majnoon,!
    I'm also a psychiatrist,And You're more then welcome to see Me,I'll give you a free of charge session,prescribe you the proper anti depressants(SSRI) or Tranquilisers(Tranquilizers) Tranquile!
    So You'll get well,I'm even licensed to prescribe You Anti Psychotic Medications!(See Me here on My rounds in Della Martin Psychiatric institute in Pasadena Ca.!)Don't delay too long,You may lose Your wits,or what ever left of it!!!!!.
    you really are multi-talented...
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Are You hallucinating,or just lying?!,You can't even draw now!
    You need to get off that Dope!,and start drawing!Post Your most recent sketch here for the world to see(but don't copy mine)Ha,Ha,Ha.Ha,!
    have a happy dreams,Sleep well!
    my scanner broke and don't worry, i definitely won't copy your art, cause i've got my own style
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Hawadja!
    When You'll learn from reality,You'll be informed,You need to be in touch with reality,not only the internet!.(Let's get together someday o'er a falafel&shuarama,and I'll drive an 'Ho Chi Minh'S.U.V.,Next month I'll be in Na Trang(the FREE&LIBERATED People Republic of Viet Nam!),on April the 17th testing some of My new designs,bring along Your camera to take a photo of Ho Chi Minh's newest mil. SUV nicknamed appropriately'Victory' Code named'Project VC Victory 2nd).then You'll see it then You'll post here a nice image of the reality!.
    The Reality? Mate you appear to be the one in fairyland.

Around here we rely on something called 'Facts' and 'Evidence'. Until you provide either I have a feeling your time with us will be short.

CovSucks is credible because he has offered EVIDENCE to show his design ability.

you have a sketch and some ficticious story of designing cars for Communist nations.

Seriously, Put up or Shut Up.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

You need to admire the Commies!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    The Reality? Mate you appear to be the one in fairyland.

Around here we rely on something called 'Facts' and 'Evidence'. Until you provide either I have a feeling your time with us will be short.

CovSucks is credible because he has offered EVIDENCE to show his design ability.

you have a sketch and some ficticious story of designing cars for Communist nations.

Seriously, Put up or Shut Up.
    Forget about Commies bashing!,They bashed You outa VietNam!(Now similar things happening in Iraq)!
    look at My new thread!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

In The US&UK The excuses are flowing!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    my scanner broke and don't worry, i definitely won't copy your art, cause i've got my own style
    I post a new thread,didn't even used a scanner,I sketched it directly into the Computer Graphic program.
    No need to use excuses.(even I didn't used a pressure sensitive tablet).
    anyway...I'm like you... sailing after shoals of herrin'!(Leaving off Yarmouth & the broken banks&promises)!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Forget about Commies bashing!,They bashed You outa VietNam!(Now similar things happening in Iraq)!
    look at My new thread!
    You mean me in Particular? who's never been to EITHER of those countries?

Or my Country, which was in Vietnam under Conscription or in Iraq on Humanitarian missions (Protecting Japanese Engineers?)

This is your first and final warning - Proof, Silence, or a Ban. Decisions yours.

Oh, and way to address your Credibility issues.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Education requires effort,no talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    you really are multi-talented...
    Wrong again!Education required dedication,not talent!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

You're an Educated man!

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Never, as today, I understood the profundity of Freud's question "What's on a man's mind?"
    As I said You're an Educated man,remember Freud is ancient history,He was a trail blazer,As You may be well aware,Science is an ongoing"Project',so while it's very good to be aware of Freud's HYPOTHESES(Hypothesis),It's extremely important not to stop there,but be up to date.Today We're in the age of PsychoSomatics,Which deals with the physical factors of the'mind',it's extremely exciting education.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Between of Us,If You're a Yacht designer,then I'm a spacecraft designer
    So.

You come onto this site and claim to be a designer, and expect everyone to accept it is the truth.

I "claim" to be a designer, and you say I'm a liar.

What makes your claim any better than mine, appart from the fact that you draw like a numpty, and don't seem to understand and fundamental aspects of design?

You still haven't told us about what the front or back look like, or what the package is.

Of course the aerodynamic design of the car front DOES MATTER
    But the aerodynamics at front of the vehicle doesn't matter.

Drag contributions: Rover 800
    Front (inc windscreen) 0.02, 7%
    Sides/ Roof 0.04, 13%
    Rear 0.11, 36%
    Wheels 0.06, 20%
    Underfloor 0.05, 17%
    Cooling 0.02, 7%

Total Cd 0.30

Range Rover:
    Front 0.08, 21%
    Sides/ Roof 0.04, 10%
    Rear 0.14, 37%
    Wheels 0.05, 13%
    Underfloor 0.06, 16%
    Cooling 0.01, 3%

Total Cd 0.38

Of course you'd know that, being such a well known and influential designer, engineer and aerodynamicist...
    Thanks for all the fish

Wrong again!Education required dedication,not talent!
    Education never taught you how to paragraph?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I could think of a lot of words to describe what I think of the design but there is one which descibes it best and that is "bad". The first thing i noticed was how similar it looked to a slug on a skateboard. Then other problems presented themselves, like where is the engine going to go? If it goes in the front it will be impossible to access without putting the whole windscreen and nose on a hinge. If it goes in the back there will be no storage space. I can tell you now the driver will not be able to drive this car safely due to extremely bad visibility mainly caused by the pillars. Every design should try to be original, but this is like redesigning the wheel and ending up with an oval.

Thread Information