Thread: James Allen goes shopping!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally

James Allen goes shopping!

"F1 commentator James Allen was seen shopping yesterday at his local supermarket. However, James Allen had created quite a racquet with commentating incessently across the aisles, thinking he was in a celebrity race and then commentating into the store P.A. system, with hordes of customers fleeing the store in fear.

James Allen was reported as to have said:
    "They're amazing machines these shopping trollies. Two lights. Three Lights. And my trip to the supermarket IIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Fantastic start by James Allen but OHHH NOOO, he's being held up by an old lady."
    "And he hits the other shopping trolley!!! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge accident!!! Oh my goodness!!!"

James Allen shopping

One petrified witness stated, "I was just minding my own business and then I hear this loud maniac screaming at me going 'Woooooooooooooooooowww! You should've bought the Diet Pepsi, I told ya!!!' "

A security guard then proceeded to James Allen and said, "Sir, could you please leave, you're making a scene."
    "Ohhhhhhh noooooo! A drive-through-penalty for James Allen!"

James Allen has since been banned from his local deli, 7-11 and Mobil petrol station. Allen was reported to have been acting as a pit reporter at his local Mobil petrol station and thinking that the station attendant Sanjeev was Martin Brundle."

.....and some more including "Toyota vs Judge Judy" and "Max Mosley stops talking" at http://no-gear.au.tt/

(Aussie sniff patrol )

rockin sweet find! *two thumbs up*
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Looks more like a complete rip-off of Sniff Petrol to me, seeing as Sniff Petrol are who made James Allen hatred popular

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    [BJames Allen has since been banned from his local deli, 7-11 and Mobil petrol station.[/B]
    Has he moved?

You have to be going some to be local to a deli, 7-11 or Mobil petrol station if you live in the UK.

Especially since Mobil petrol stations became BP in the mid 1990s.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Looks more like a complete rip-off of Sniff Petrol to me, seeing as Sniff Petrol are who made James Allen hatred popular
    No we hated the little prick long before SP started on him
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

That's true!

It is quite clearly a Sniff Petrol rip-off though. Rather shameless too.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Alright, James Allen hatred on a campaign scale

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    It's a mate of mine's site actually

And yes it is very, very shamelessly unoriginal in some places

But if Bill Gates wasn't unoriginal he wouldn't be so rich

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    And yes it is very, very shamelessly unoriginal in some places
    Some places?! I'm trying my best to find anything that isn't from Sniff Petrol Even the design in general is like SP.

Why hello there, I am the "author" of No Gear. Ehrm, yes well, I will grant you that the idea of taking the piss is hardly the most original idea out there, but then again what is? James Allen, my God who wouldn't want to get on that bandwagon! Perhaps if I had a campaign called "Cease The Dick" then I would consider that as blatant plagiarism. But all of the material, the articles, originates from my own twisted imagination. I suggest you try doing what I do to get a full appreciation on how much time and effort goes into it, especially when you have very little or no outside assistance; not to mention other important commitments that limits the time spent on it. Currently, I've spent nigh on eight hours (not consecutively) designing a brand new and vibrant No Gear. I'm more than happy to respond to any criticisms, suggestions and what not though here.

Cheers!

welcome, you will find the UCP to be not funny at all, but in our strenuous efforts to be serious some people tend to overstep some boundaries. You will only see that happen once per individual, because trespassing is followed by an immediate ban. So UCP is unlikely to be a proper inspiration for your jokes, as we don't like humour and destroying the earth via global warming is our main objective.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    welcome, you will find the UCP to be not funny at all, but in our strenuous efforts to be serious some people tend to overstep some boundaries. You will only see that happen once per individual, because trespassing is followed by an immediate ban. So UCP is unlikely to be a proper inspiration for your jokes, as we don't like humour and destroying the earth via global warming is our main objective.
    Oh my, what a dire situation

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard
    What he said!
    James Allen has always been, and will continue to be, the subject of ridicule. Although, NG has withdrawn the 'James Allen Album' from Issue 04 though, no exact reason really (may come back later in the year)

Thread Information