Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69

Thread: BoJ PICK ME!!!!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    2,205
    I agree with the jelly being annoying, and pointless.

    However, theres plenty of varied discussion on UCP (suicide, war etc) so why not about cults?
    Porsche!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    16,602
    Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    I agree with the jelly being annoying, and pointless.

    However, theres plenty of varied discussion on UCP (suicide, war etc) so why not about cults?
    You're right about there being varied, non auto-related topics, but this stuff is essentially, spam. I wouldn't mind that occasional post, but when threads get taken over by the jelly cult, it takes away from the forum.

    EDIT: I was one of the contributors to the jelly craze when it first appeared in a spam thread w/ IB4R, Whiteballz, and Clutch Monkey, so I do have some sympathy.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hamilton Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You're right about there being varied, non auto-related topics, but this stuff is essentially, spam. I wouldn't mind that occasional post, but when threads get taken over by the jelly cult, it takes away from the forum.

    EDIT: I was one of the contributors to the jelly craze when it first appeared in a spam thread w/ IB4R, Whiteballz, and Clutch Monkey, so I do have some sympathy.
    I feel the same way - that this :"jelly craze" is just another spam vehicle for increasing post counts, but their will always be something, so I've stayed out of it .... that said it is becoming annoying IMHO.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hamilton Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    and the climate of our home base is far superior
    ... and yet still not Canada.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,391
    this is the stupidest shit ever. period.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    this is the stupidest shit ever. period.
    It's not shit. It's jelly...

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    brisbane - sub-tropical land of mangoes
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    I feel the same way - that this :"jelly craze" is just another spam vehicle for increasing post counts, but their will always be something, so I've stayed out of it .... that said it is becoming annoying IMHO.
    not our fault other non-BoJ members keep bringing it up...the BoJ is quite content on Msn, has been for quite some time now.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    6,369
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    It's not shit. It's jelly...
    I have developed a new electronics jamming apricot jelly

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,391
    is there a spam flavor jelly? it would be extremely fitting
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    6,369
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    is there a spam flavor jelly? it would be extremely fitting
    In fact all jelly has a spam flavour in it Only the BoJ can't taste it

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,466
    oh come on give the BOJ a break! we don't wanna increase our post counts, we're just about having fun. My Porsche secretly wants to join, hes just too concerned about appearing mature to do it! we rock.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    brisbane - sub-tropical land of mangoes
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    oh come on give the BOJ a break! we don't wanna increase our post counts, we're just about having fun. My Porsche secretly wants to join, hes just too concerned about appearing mature to do it! we rock.
    MP can't join. he's not australasian, plus they don't have sarcasm/humour in america.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,466
    never said he could, just making a point

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    6,369
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    MP can't join. he's not australasian, plus they don't have sarcasm/humour in america.
    I have sarcasm; I use it on a daily basis
    Could you join the BoJ if you are of British descent (I am half Brit )

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    brisbane - sub-tropical land of mangoes
    Posts
    16,252
    vaigra is the only brit we have and that was a special case, considering most BoJ members have to have met face to face
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BEST RIM Ever (I TOOK PICK) YAY 50th post
    By bmwpower in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
  2. Pick the line
    By Matra et Alpine in forum Racing forums
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:49 AM
  3. Help me pick a car plz...
    By MnDriver in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:18 AM
  4. PICK against Saleen s7, lamborg mur.....
    By digital monk in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 01:12 PM
  5. Take your pick
    By more-boost1555 in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •