Thread: Has anyone completed nfs mw 100%?

Has anyone completed nfs mw 100%?

I have completed the career stage and am on the last 9 challange missions 60 thru 68 and #57, I have really enjoyed the game up to this point but F**K! does it really need to be that challanging? You get a microscopic window of time to complete the toll booth run (#57) and just when you think you are going to make it, you turn the corner head first into a truck or the cops knock you into something, 3 days of this crap! I usually relieve stress playing games but this one is doing the opposite, I need to get rid of it before I am digging bullets out of my tv. On that note just wanted to say F**k YOU EA Games!!

I've completed the game for 100%. Some tollbooth races are pretty hard, but not impossible. When you race with the bumper cam you can drive the most precise, so try that. Good luck
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

I'm actually in #2 spot I need like two more races to face no. 1 the problem I have is with the police chases
    ________
    BUY BUBBLERS
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    I've completed the game for 100%. Some tollbooth races are pretty hard, but not impossible. When you race with the bumper cam you can drive the most precise, so try that. Good luck
    Thanks for your input, I do drive with the bumper cam and I just can't seem to get any better, I am so pissed right now I think my heads gonna explode!

The cops are brutal in this game, I especially love how the unlimited supply of corvettes pile on top of you at the slightest error!

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt53
    The cops are brutal in this game, I especially love how the unlimited supply of corvettes pile on top of you at the slightest error!
    Welcome mate, and bery well put!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

It is much easier to use bumper cam even though you cant hear the engine but using that angle means you can easily slip though the smallest gaps...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

cops are easiset part. i downloadaed the game for my computer to play wit my logitech wheel which broke. but i also have a controlled. i orignally played it on XBOX on a 48" TV. its way easier on the computer.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt53
    Developers watching too much American football or rugby?
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    cops are easiset part. i downloadaed the game for my computer to play wit my logitech wheel which broke. but i also have a controlled. i orignally played it on XBOX on a 48" TV. its way easier on the computer.
    The cops are a little easier in the career mode because you get to choose the car that you are familiar with, but in the challange series you have to get used to whatever they give you, and you can't tell me evading the cops in that crap pickup truck was easy and I'm playing on a 53" widescreen (agreed it is much easier than playing on my old 19" though)

What was your primary car that you used for career?

Thread Information