Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

I didn't really follow what you said, but I tried to do what was on the picture that I used to draw the car. There isn't any visible interior from the back window, and I have no idea what you are talking about with the front wheel and the notch thing.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    You all wrong!,meanwhile,I've not seen any of yours sketches!,What about Your sketches?!,Let's not waste too much time,Let's go to work,I literally dare and challenge all of my self appointed&incompetent 'critics' to post their own sketches,if they're at all capable,let your artworks speak for itself!.
    and unless I see any of Your artwork on this thread,I'll ignore your comments.
    You've obviously never seen Coventry's work.

re read it attentively

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I didn't really follow what you said, but I tried to do what was on the picture that I used to draw the car. There isn't any visible interior from the back window, and I have no idea what you are talking about with the front wheel and the notch thing.
    re read my ex post to you attentively.it's simple.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I happened to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You've obviously never seen Coventry's work.
    believe it or not!,I just happened to see his sports car sketch,that he posted on this forum,I took the liberty to save it,and upload it here,I LIKE his COLO(U)Rs,and be very happy to help this aspiring student!This particular car was sketched in a caricature style,but We all could help him,to fix it,any takers?!(Don't undrerestimate the Arabs!,We're WINNING!).
    (The Chinese&Vietnamese won already as well!).
    No offense meant,but statement of facts.
    Right now NANJINg owns ROVER MG,And if the Lad from Coventry should he'll prove to be effective(I'm not very impressed as yet!),I'll be more then happy to recommend him as an designer apprentice,to My beloved Chinese brothers,who plan to Manufacture a new MG&Triumph as well,but so far,I like to Encourage our coventry student,to consider to make a serious progress,I'll be very delighted to assist him,Even in a car design for the IRANian'Iran Khodro' in Khoramshar!.(remember I speak Farsi or Persian as well,They're our brave brothers).
    I''ll invite our coventry friend to join Me in the design of a Persian(Iranisan) built Balistic Missile Launcher truck,body based on 'BELAZ'(BELorusskiy Avtomobilny Zavod of Minsk Belarus,or White/Byelo Russia,or other russian mfr.).it's 12 wheel drives.It'll be Manufactured in IRAN(Persia by other manufacturer(then Iran Khodro).Chi Kar Mi Kuneh?! Khube?!(How are you,Well?, in Iran's Persian).Please don't Forget THE FUTURE BELONG TO THE P.R.OF CHINA!(Mark My word)!.it'll happen very soon!!!!!
    Rocky Where are YOUR drawings/Sketchings?! show us what are you capable of?!We need a sketching&illustration gallery here!.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-23-2006 at 11:37 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I LIKE his COLO(U)Rs,and be very happy to help this aspiring student!
    Thanks, but I got my job designing superyachts by myself, so I don't really think I need your "help".

designer apprentice,to My beloved Chinese brothers,who plan to Manufacture a new MG&Triumph
    No thanks.

I enjoy my amusing capitalist salary, and the pleasant English countryside.

Besides, unless your Chinese pals make yachts as well...

Even in a car design for the IRANian'Iran Khodro' in Khoramshar!.
    Again, I know that a number of very large superyacht owners tend to be Arabs, but they tend to be Royalty from Dubai, not want-to-be car designers from Iran, so I'm not interested in meeting them.

You've come up with some pretty poor critisism - my sketch looks like a caricature, and you aren't "impressed".

Well, the style would be that - style (at least my sketch has some), and a factor of the time it took - all of 10 minutes.

I don't care if you are impressed or a donkey (an ass, certainly).

Where are your sketches then?

Two crap side profiles, which gives you the right to assert yourself as the leading commentator on design?

I don't think so.

Where are your perspective sketches?
    Thanks for all the fish

Where's the proof,besides:Where's your drawing/s?!.
    Unlike you, I don't pretend to draw cars.

And Proof?

What of your Location; San Dimas California?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thanks for the'proof',now you can compare!(the differences)

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Unlike you, I don't pretend to draw cars.

And Proof?

What of your Location; San Dimas California?
    Oh Thanks for the 'Proof',Now you can compare the difference.
    I'm now in East LA(Los Angeles),dealing with the'Cholos',would you like to join us?!(I'm trying to 'retire') and be an observer,of this form,but not a contributor,it takes too much of My time,and 'time is money'('No money no honey')You shoulda meet my Mexican chick,she beats all the Arab chicks hands down)!.you need to visit South El monte,S.california's chollaron area,and find a Mexican chick as well.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Do you like to compete?!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Thanks, but I got my job designing superyachts by myself, so I don't really think I need your "help".

No thanks.

I enjoy my amusing capitalist salary, and the pleasant English countryside.

Besides, unless your Chinese pals make yachts as well...

Again, I know that a number of very large superyacht owners tend to be Arabs, but they tend to be Royalty from Dubai, not want-to-be car designers from Iran, so I'm not interested in meeting them.

You've come up with some pretty poor critisism - my sketch looks like a caricature, and you aren't "impressed".

Well, the style would be that - style (at least my sketch has some), and a factor of the time it took - all of 10 minutes.

I don't care if you are impressed or a donkey (an ass, certainly).

Where are your sketches then?

Two crap side profiles, which gives you the right to assert yourself as the leading commentator on design?

I don't think so.

Where are your perspective sketches?
    Do you like to compete?!,then post here your best perspective sketch,and I'll do it after you,(for crying out loud,I'm trying to be observer,and you try to pull me back in,as a participant,however,I'll take your challenge).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Rocky Where are YOUR drawings/Sketchings?! show us what are you capable of?!We need a sketching&illustration gallery here!.
    I'm not a good artist, so I have nothing to show for myself. However, that does not mean my critique is wrong. I know a proper drawing from crap, but my hand is not good enough to replicate it. To be frank, you're childish side-profile cars with bad scale are NOT good drawings, and for a company to name you head-0f-design is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I'm not a good artist, so I have nothing to show for myself. However, that does not mean my critique is wrong. I know a proper drawing from crap, but my hand is not good enough to replicate it. To be frank, you're childish side-profile cars with bad scale are NOT good drawings, and for a company to name you head-0f-design is a joke.
    You are a complete and utter lier imho. First you tell us you're in Baghdad, now you're magically a car designer for Irani companies while residing in L.A. (after selling 'poppies' to U.S. troops). This load of BS about being some head design guru for 3 or 4 companies is ludicrous.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    (Don't undrerestimate the Arabs!,We're WINNING!).
    As a fellow African - (3/4th of an) Arab, I ask you to please shut the hell up. You're embarrassing us all.

PS: And get some punctuation.
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 03-24-2006 at 03:28 PM.

Ali Baba is a liar. He STILL hasn't proven his claims. I'm just going to keep on posting a request for proof as replies to your posts until you give us evidence. Anyone is free to join in.

Anyone else notice the obvious Red Herrings he posts?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Anyone else notice the obvious Red Herrings he posts?
    What sort of red herrings? The completey contradictory and mind-changingly stupid ones?

We want evidence which we know you cannot give Ali Baba.

I can't afford to replyto such nonsenses!,I'm to busy being successful!
    No money no honey!,no money to be made here by replying to all the immature comments,just waste of time,from now on,I hope to be only an observer.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information