Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

Al yahani!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    As a fellow African - (3/4th of an) Arab, I ask you to please shut the hell up. You're embarrassing us all.

PS: And get some punctuation.
    The great pretender!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    I can't afford to replyto such nonsenses!,I'm to busy being successful!
    No money no honey!,no money to be made here by replying to all the immature comments,just waste of time,from now on,I hope to be only an observer.
    Observe away
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

No money no honey!,no money to be made here by replying to all the immature comments,just waste of time,from now on,I hope to be only an observer.
    We want evidence, we want it now. And when you say money, don't you mean 'goat'? You just can't supply the evidence and we all know it. How predictable ... move on livestock trader, move on.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Haha I've just realised how much this is going to kill him if he really does only observe

OBSERVATION IS FOR THE WISE,PARTICIPATION ON THE OTHER IS FOR THE ONES WHO DON"T HAVE ANY PLAN OF SUCCESS!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

No, you are busy being a complete and utter lier. Go tell your friends that you suck at the internet.

EDIT: And BTW, posting BS quotes that you find on some stupid quote generator website only makes you look like an imbecil. My advice, either put up or shut up. (proof)

I'll do it after you,(for crying out loud,I'm trying to be observer,and you try to pull me back in,as a participant,however,I'll take your challenge).
    No you won't, because you can't.

Come on, not even one perspective sketch lying around to prove us all wrong?

Pathetic.
    Thanks for all the fish

this is classic. i love this thread!

ali baber is my faveourite person on these boards :sarcasm:
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Told you!

What I don't get is how he knew my name.

You need to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Told you!

What I don't get is how he knew my name.
    You need to grow up!,but in this forum,We're extremely patient with the immature participants like you,after all,you're not the only one!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

You need to grow up!,but in this forum,We're extremely patient with the immature participants like you,after all,you're not the only one!.
    Coventry has been here for ages, you don't have to explain forum etiquette to one of our 'charter' members, especially a moderator.

We would have no problem accepting you for who you are, not your faulty facade. Look at this member 'Karrmann's' posts, he lied about his personal status for a year, and finally fessed up to it. We ridiculed him, but at least accepted him for who he was. (Although he was really annoying and biased)

but in this forum,We're extremely patient with the immature participants like you
    The above statement applies directly to yourself.

"We" on this forum, i.e. people who've been posting here for more that a week, are very patient.

I know of boards where you'd have been kicked out long ago.

Your current situation is, to say the least, completely unbelievable.

You say you are a designer for three large car companies, then as "evidence" you post two pictures, which wouldn't even get you onto the degree course at Coventry - let alone a degree and a subsequent job, and then when asked to provide something which actually looks as if it has been produced by a designer, you come up with some crap excuse about being an "observer" now.

Which doesn't at all look as if you are weaseling out of coming up with the goods.

You say you are "well travelled", yet you seem to have a level of maturity that would indicate the most travelling you've ever done is to and fro your school.

Maybe it isn't a facade, maybe you are this amazing designer who roams the globe.

However, untill you stop posting like some sort of slightly unbalanced teenager people will treat you as such, and you shouldn't expect that to change anytime soon.
    Thanks for all the fish

Ali, yours are THE funniest posts I've read on UCP in a long while.

You need to own up and tell the truth.

The drawings are RUBBISH. Everybody else has actually been quite polite to you.

You claim only somenone who can draw can critique ? Well I have been on the panel many times for our local University design course ( a post graduate DOCTORATE degree course ). In judging final year thesis and submitted design work we dont' need to do BETTER than a student we just need to KNOW that their is better. Your drawings would be rejected by HIGH SCHOOL design standard grade exams ( the kids sit them when 16 yo )

So, fess up. Tell the truth and you will find MUCH more positive feedback adn sharing of ideas and sketches.
    You've gone SO aggresive that it's clear you are lying about everything.

Tell the truth, folks will understand your HOPE to be a top designer and some will give you guidance and advice. Otherwise, you are goign to get SOOO much abuse and frankly few will come to your defence until you prove every word you have said. Name these companies you are top designer for -- that after all is PUBLIC knowledge you are not requried to keep private so shoudn't be hard for you to do.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

'Thanks' for expressing Your beliefs.I enjoy them,naturally,I'm still waiting for additional sketches,I finished right now,much superior sketch(inc. Perspective)that'll prove my point(Since I'm an Independent designer,I don't think that it's good Idea to post on a public forum the names of designers I work with,or for which manufacturers,It's extremely unwise,not to mention ...),but I won't submit it,unless I see others here!,so My challenge is still ongoing,No matter what you all print,It won't change the reality,You entitle to your own opinions,remember,The trouble with this world,is too many opinionated folks,that kill each other for their own belief,no matter how unrealistic it is!.And don't forget,I'm very busy busy right now,To help some very few good folks in the USA,Who're fighting for justice,Here I'm extremely honest:I doubt if We'll be successful,as it's mission impossible,But... in spite of it,I feel that I need to dedicate myself to such a cause!supporting the few fine U.S.Americans!,with their Cause of JUSTICE!,I support them all the way!!!!!.
    For crying out loud and clear,Wish ME&THEM LUCK!
    For instance in one University in New York (Believe it or not!)They censor the display of Armed Mohamed(of the danish caricaturist)now,Where's the 'Freedom of speech' in the USA?!(This is not a lie!!!).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-29-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I'll ask this question, because I'm sure everyone is thinking it ; are you on drugs?

The 'Challenge' you speak of, if you recall, was thrown down to YOU to complete. It's you who is in question, No one else.

If you don't want to post your images then fine, but be prepared to be called a liar, fraud and lose what very little respect you have.

I like to think we're a patient bunch here at UCP but I personally have reached the end of my tether with you.

Put up or Shut up.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information