Page 69 of 500 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Yeah, go buy the mag I'll get some scans when I can

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Sitting back tonight watching the cricket when i get a call form my brothers mate, He says what you doing?, Watching cricket, And then he says i got too tell you something about your brother he starts crying, I'm What **** what tell me!, He was in a accident on the water, A mate of there's was on a cedoo being a wanker and they told him about it, My brother was on his friends boat with 2 mates sitting at the back, When the cedoo came crashing into the boat, Tossed my brother in the air head first into the side of the boat knocking him out cold into the water, He's mate jumped in and saved him, They called the ambulance but they were more worried and called the helicopter too transport him too the hospital, There he was pretty much out and grumpy, They did scans on him and it looks like hes head is fine but he has some broken bones in his back and he's shoulder might be dislocated, And he might just have a slight fracture too his arm, They gave him something too settle him down but he hates hospitals like me and just wanted out, He tried too get out but being very groggy still he fell too the ground, And when my mum and i went in he just wanted the neck bras off, And begged mum it was killing him he couldn't breath with it, So what could she do she removed it, They stuck it back on, He got upset again begged mum again and so she took it off again only because he was too throw up from it, Another thing we don't like is something around our necks.
    Not less then 10min after we left he checks himself out and heads home. He's done the shoulder broken bones and one massive head ache but he wont stay in hospital.
    Times like this we wished the car was on the road. He's head might be all good and there is no spinal or neck damage but he does have broken bones and he should have stayed at least overnight, but no stabourn.
    And he's mates were so upset being there seeing it happen, He's mate who owns the boat is going too burn it, He couldn't be cheered up no matter what he just cried and cried on my mums shoulder, I told him he's going too be fine it's not your fault you saved his life be happy. No he just couldn't be cheered up he is going home too burn the boat and said he will never enter the waters again.
    And they say a new year forget all the bad things of the last year and start the new year fresh, Didn't take long for the old crap too come back.
    But he is going too be sorry when mums gets a hold of him, Like we said too him it's important for you too rest here for now, Scans come back and he's gone.

And too top it off i had a dip shit there that swore black and blue he knew me, Some guy just turned around and said too me i called you uncle bob? He died of caner?, Then said we played chinesse checkers? And i played for footscray, I said don't know you he says you know me. Like **** i do mate, And with my brothers friends who are already edgy don't pick at little brother This guy just wouldn't piss off and take a i don't know you. They told him keep drinking your coffee out of the cup and piss off, Or it will be through a straw
    So even thought he has some broken bones all looks good still we had a joke he smiled he seemed too be much happier then when we first seen him. I told him no more water for you
    Damn thats some pretty deep stuff. Your brothers pretty lucky though that despite the damage to his body, his head's gotten away with not even a concussion it seems. My older brother's had a few accidents, and one particular time (luckily in a car, not on his bike) he went into a small rural firetruck. That wasnt a particularly easy time for myself, although physically my brother got out of it pretty clean.

We got a call today from my brothers pork too say the Ambulance had come too take him back, He had a shower and fainted, Went white and his eyes rolled back, They took him and then He checks himself out again. He has got days mixed up at the moment he thinks it's yesterday still. But we all mum and i and his mates stayed with him this afternoon and he has really come on he is getting all his thoughts back and remembers the whole accident now, Police have been too see him about the accident, Look like he might have slight brake in his back, But his left shoulder might be slightly dislocated. He has concussion forsure now.
    But before we left he was drinking and eating walking around and having a laugh, But promised he will go back too at least see the scans and have the arm dealt with if dislocated.
    And then Channel 9 news comes too his door, He was on tonight at 6pm, The accident went like this, A mate of there's was riding one of them cedoo things, Flipping water at them, When the toss tried too jump the boat and knocked straight into my brothers head which threw him into the floor of the boat doing most of the damage.
    Did anyone see him on the news tonight laying on the couch talking about it? They did a reconstruction of the accident.

here's a link to the story slicks bro, it says the guy on the jetski was trying to jump the boats wake, what a cockhead, he's lucky hes not up on manslaughter charges. Your brother was very lucky

Slick is the guy riding the jetski going to be prosecuted.

I hate the pricks on jetskis, we have them up the river and they follow the boat so close as the wake is at its biggest. One time I had an ass clown following our boat when the youngest daughter was learning to wakeboard, he would have been all of 10 metres away from her jumping the boats wakes.

Long story short caught up with the tool later and gave him a mouthfull, told him if he rides that close to my daughter again I'd sink the jetski with him on it

Hope your brother gets better soon and make sure he gets the concussion checked out, if I was him I would be getting catscans etc, bones and dislocations mend, brains dont.

Hope he gets better soon and the tool on the jetski gets the book thrown at him, one less clown on the water can only be a good thing.

Cheers
    John
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    here's a link to the story slicks bro, it says the guy on the jetski was trying to jump the boats wake, what a cockhead, he's lucky hes not up on manslaughter charges. Your brother was very lucky

Slick is the guy riding the jetski going to be prosecuted.

I hate the pricks on jetskis, we have them up the river and they follow the boat so close as the wake is at its biggest. One time I had an ass clown following our boat when the youngest daughter was learning to wakeboard, he would have been all of 10 metres away from her jumping the boats wakes.

Long story short caught up with the tool later and gave him a mouthfull, told him if he rides that close to my daughter again I'd sink the jetski with him on it

Hope your brother gets better soon and make sure he gets the concussion checked out, if I was him I would be getting catscans etc, bones and dislocations mend, brains dont.

Hope he gets better soon and the tool on the jetski gets the book thrown at him, one less clown on the water can only be a good thing.

Cheers
    John
    He was very hazy at first with what happen, But he started too remember more as he spoke about it, They know the bloke he's there mate, But my brother told them he's name and they went too speak with him today, But other then that we don't know what happen, Some of his mates said they don't wont him charged or badly changed but it's maybe something too teach him a lesson too take more care, Someone is going too knock some of his teeth out that's forsure.
    Made us feel sick too be told the guy that did it was a friend of all of them, And i went too his house not long ago, My mum and i were thinking of going too give him a peace of our minds, I hope he is charged and they remove him from the water.
    I think it hit him more in the back too the left shoulder, He's very sore across the back and the left arm. When he first got too the hospital they did all the scans, He had the neck bras on but hatted that and keeped taking it off, Scans on his head were good (hard head stubourn head) But he does have concussion.
    We had a chuckle at the cops name when he came over they were great guys, His name is Shane Marsden, Brother is Shane maher Not mayer sounds like MAR. Had so much trouble growing up with everyone pronouncing our surname wrong.. The cops came in a 6lt SS And on the spot there wanted too drive him too the hospital, But he refused again. I even tried too tell him dumb i was many years ago falling off a poll 5-6 foot high and landing on my left arm hard and what i thought at the time maybe dislocating my shoulder, Couldn't lift it above my head for 3 weeks, Too stupid too get too the hospital and now i live with sore shoulder in winter and it pops sometimes out of the blue, A good hit might pop it out, If i had that fixed back then i might have 100% movement from it. But now i got too suffer with it being tight and no where near as flexible again. All right he says i'll get it done
    Thanks for finding that

Hope he changes his mind about hospital as you just said if he doesn't heal properly then it could affect him for the rest of his life.

If you don't mind me asking slick,is there any particular reason why he doesn't like hospitals other than the sucky food and boredom.

Hope he gets better soon and that you have better luck slick.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by syko
    Hope he changes his mind about hospital as you just said if he doesn't heal properly then it could affect him for the rest of his life.

If you don't mind me asking slick,is there any particular reason why he doesn't like hospitals other than the sucky food and boredom.

Hope he gets better soon and that you have better luck slick.
    Years ago with the grandparents and our dad and uncles when they got too sick and needed too goo too the hospital they never came home, Our Grandmother went in for a little operation and they had some problems and she never regained consciousness, So we fear the big ones we don't mind the clinics as long as we don't stay too long.
    When i had my nose fixed i was up and going in 2min of getting back and wanted out. They made me wait 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinx
    Any chance we could get some pics of the Lambo Green GTS/Senator?
    Don't say I don't look after you guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last 3
    Attached Images Attached Images

I <3 you.
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

errr, You're welcome? :P

I think it looks totally awesome, especially on the cover where they made the wheels black. The interior might be a bit much though.

To be honest i rather the colour on a lambo

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Don't say I don't look after you guys
    You don't look after us..

Yes inside is a bit too much but weapon!

Update on my brother.

We took him back too hospital last night, And my mother his mate and partner and i stayed there all night, He has 3 brakes in the back and a possible shattered elbow. The back doesn't need any surgery but they will look too see if there is any flotting bones there that could hurt his spin, But the elbow if bad enough will need surgery.
    He's mate and i were in and out all night and spoke too that many people that came in and out while my mum and brother partner sat with him while he sleeped. We found 2 2 seat chairs and got some sleep on them not too comfy, But i'm off too sleep again now so we can go back in later.

That's a pretty shit thing to happen to someone mate, hope all goes well. At least his back isn't bad enough to require surgery.
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 01-06-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Thread Information