Page 73 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Thats only when we pinnn..... When people pinch them off the VT's too stick on them.

WARNING I HAVE JUST BEEN INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT

That's right i have been marched too the police station after parking my car in a car park and my tow bar tapped a VT Commodores Number plate!. You know when you stick it in gear and stick the handbrake on and stick it in park, And if on a little rise the car will slightly move back maybe 10mm if that?.
    Well that is what happen, I left this mans number plate of many marks with another mark, And they went off about it. Left there info on the windscreen for me too contact them about the huge damage.
    So mum and i come walking around the corner and i see 2 people over my car, Big mistake!, He touches it and i yell Hey! Get the **** off it!. We get there and they are going on about this marked number plate, Which by the way is your everyday plate not specialized. They claim i hit there car very hard And they paid $50 for them plates. I asked did the scratches come with it.. Now they were very serious here it was a mark that might rub off the plate was in no way bent i hit no part of the actual car it had more rub and black marks then my front bumper bar. And they want me too replace the plate?.
    So i told him you want me too pay for a new plate which has marks on it already? Yes that cost me $50 he said. I said mate **** off! That's bullshit that's so ****en petty it's ridicules.. Got into my car he says something about the police call them say hi for me...
    So off we go and this guy is following me, So i head towards the cop station he still comes i said mum i'm going in there and let them have a laugh with us about it.
    So in we go and they follow and it was all laughing at the station lol.. The cops come too us and say we told them too take off it's so insignificant it's laughable, I said i know it's a joke that's why i came here i can't believe a car with more marks then mine on the front is going too worry about a small 2mm mark on a number plate when it has 20 marks on it already.. If i hit the body i'm at fault that's worse but a plate is a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Which by the way is your everyday plate not specialized.
    Slick if I'm not mistaken those regular plates are technically not his to complain about. They belong to the Government of Victoria and are effectively 'leased' to the car owner. That's why you are obliged to hand them in soon after your rego runs out, because they remain the property of the State, not the registered owner

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    Slick if I'm not mistaken those regular plates are technically not his to complain about. They belong to the Government of Victoria and are effectively 'leased' to the car owner. That's why you are obliged to hand them in soon after your rego runs out, because they remain the property of the State, not the registered owner
    LOL And that makes it even more worse.. These people really were barken up the wrong tree, Or maybe they were smoken the tree or something lol.
    It's the front of the car they see it and think i'll get something here, And for 4 weeks now i have been getting shitty about it sick of the looks and the giggles. And now this. I was only trying too make this week a good one.

ROFL, Slick thats gold and nota is correct, all plates remain property of the state government throughout the registration of the vehicle. So really they were bitching about government property attached to their car... If anything you should dob them into the gov about them abusig gov property by letting it become in such bad condition...
    The Datto will rage again...

hahaha i should have.

The cop looked straight at my car and looked away so that's a a good sign it's not illigel too drive.
    I was thinking more about it today saying too myself this guy had a black mark on the front bumper like he run over a tyre and it left a massive black mark, And he was worried about a little mark on a number plate.. I got his number i should call him and tell him that it's $28 for 2 plates not $50 for 1 plate.. I get the feeling they wanted money and all i could offer was my kindness **** off that mate you go **** off that's petty mate **** off out my face, He said he will sue me Classic

Anyone make sence of this?

I have asked Internode too provide me with ADSL.. Now it's not the first time i have asked for ADSL but i always get the same answer, But this Email i got from them has slightly confused me..

We have received notification that your ADSL application is being Held by our carrier.

Held notifications are usually due to either of the following:

Network Build Investigation occurs when the copper telephone network
    in your area is currently not able to provide you with ADSL services,
    and Telstra are investigating the demand and possiblity of
    modifications to the network, in order to provide you and others in
    your area with ADSL. At this stage, your ADSL is not confirmed. Your
    order may stay in this state for several weeks or longer whilst
    Telstra carry out their investigations.

Network Build Underway is the next progression from Network Build
    Investigation. This means that Telstra have identified enough demand
    within your area to warrant modifications to the copper network, in
    order to enable support for ADSL services. An ETA may be provided at
    this stage of when the Network Build will be completed. Once your
    order progresses to Network Build Underway, Telstra have confirmed
    that you will be able to obtain an ADSL service once the Network Build
    is completed.

Port availability (No CMUX Ports) occurs when there are no spare DSL ports at
    your exchange. The delay varies until Telstra install more ports, typically
    it can take a few additional weeks dependent on Telstra's priorities. The
    installation process automatically resumes as soon as more ports are installed
    at the exchange and your Internode order status should change when Telstra
    provide us with an estimated time of arrival. Note: there is no guarantee if
    and when the Telstra exchange will be upgraded.

Once the service is ready to use, we will send you another notification with
    your configuration details.

For more information, please call us on 13 66 33.

Thank you for your patience.
    Make any sence? Are they telling me what can be done or what is being done?

They are saying Telstra is planning an upgrade so when they get off their arse and do it, and then tell Intermode then Intermode will let you know.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Yep cyco picked it.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    IMake any sence? Are they telling me what can be done or what is being done?
    They are providing you with 3 possible reasons why your application for adsl is being held.

I think its the first that apply's to basically until there is more demand in your area telstra aren't doing shit.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

I hate Telstra did i mention that..

So they are slow as always, My area is huge with telstra cable broadband maybe that's why they haven't upgraded the ADSL here... But it seems ADSL is now faster then the cable telstra has got and ADSL will just get faster so it might be the way too go, And it's cheaper also..

I was told by another company too keep applying for ADSL till telstra see's it as a option too upgrade this area, Keep on them i was told and one day it will come. Because too telstra they only see a ask for ADSL from these ISP's and not me.. Telstra knocked me back for ADSL 3 months ago.

I'm just so shocked that my area is so crap when it comes too internet options.. Really there is just Cable internet, And with ADSL it's 1.5mb max so that is very crap, And i live that close too the city you would think it would be better here. Guess that shows telstra's cheapness on inferstructsure. Can't even get a good dial up connection any more here, I have given up on downloading it's too unreliable cuts out i give up

To stop your downloading cutting out find (and download ) some software called GetRight.

It tracks the download and allows splitting. You can even switch off and it will resume when you come back.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

I'll give that a capCook thank Chris

Thought at least some of you might find this funny. Is this true in anyway? Which are you?

The Car You Drive…
    Alfa:

Passionate and romantic, you fancy yourself. A bit unreliable, and can be eccentric too.
    You hate BMW drivers, but think and act just like them.

Audi:

You would like to believe you are part of the new generation that is
    caring, environmentally conscious and family-orientated. Actually quite
    boring; nothing more than a glorified wuss. Will one day probably drive
    a Merc, but you still sometimes wonder if you shouldn't have bought that
    Bee-Em.

BMW:

Self-centred, ambitious, dynamic and assertive. Can be a big show-off pig. Likes
    impressing too. Buppies and kugels past sell-by date. You think you will be CEO
    one day. Actually an office weenie who thinks you are God's gift.

Daewoo:

Faceless, subservient and demure (except for Matiz drivers). To you, a good
    deal is to work from nine to five, get nothing for it, and still say thank you. And
    then you wonder why you don't have money for a time after hours.

Fiat:

Cute self-confident girls climbing the corporate ladder with ball-breaking as
    their hidden agenda. Will take everything you own if she divorces you.

Ford:

You still live in the 70's, trying to cope with the 90's (don't even mention the
    millennium). A loyal, diligent worker, but baffled by office politics and labour
    policies. Next car will probably also be a Ford.

Holden:

You are the ultimate on-road wanker. You think your 80s model
    Commodore is a V8 supercar, OR you think by owning a Barina you’re a
    true Holden fan. You’re either a redneck or a way-too-standard family
    parent – but either way, you most likely drive like you’re the only person on
    the road. You’re even ignorant enough to argue that the new Commodore
    is better than the new Ford.

Honda:

You aspire to drive a BMW. You are an opinionated pain-in-the-butt. The
    ultimate suffragette, or the boss's girlfriend (male or female!).

Isuzu:

You like the smell of diesel and have secret fantasy of being a truck driver.

Hyundai /Kia:

Quite progressive, intelligent and practical. But misguided.
    The kind of person who will suggest a sub-committee to find
    solutions to what the committee couldn't. You will always
    maintain that a Korean car is better than any Japanese
    model.

Jeep:

You would like to believe you are living the American dream and just love the
    great outdoors. The closest you get to it is by watching Days of Our Lives and
    the Adventure Channel.

Land Rover:

You are a designer person with a designer life, who always pays too much for
    everything. Designer mud comes free with the badge. You're a closet colonial
    racist and have fantasies about the Queen. If you have a Freelander, it was
    probably a break-up gift from your ex.

Mazda:

A Ford driver with less money. Mostly staid boring with no image and less
    imagination. Lots of retired people drive Mazdas. You're in the way and should
    get off the road.

Mercedes-Benz:

Responsible, immaculate and conservative. Boring CEO clones with too much
    money, or the office super-geek who can't remember what it's like to have fun.
    Definitely not dating material.

Nissan:

Good, solid, responsible, loyal office-fodder. You like to travel and maintain that
    you can sell ice to the Eskimos. Favourite answer: "It's a company car."

Mitsubishi:

Not as label-conscious as your Land Rover counterpart, but still suckered into
    believing in the ultimate Paris-to-Dakar, African adventure. You drive through
    puddles to create your own designer mud. You believe you've made the grade, but
    everyone else knows you've got a long way to go.

Peugeot:

Thinks France is the best country in the world and bores everybody with your
    limited French knowledge and tales of the Louvre and the Sourbonne.

Porsche:

Small dick or mid-life crisis.

Renault:

An eccentric who likes doing things the wrong way around. Usually the one who
    asks all the silly questions at staff meetings. You fervently believe you have flair,
    but it's less than that of a French cookbook. Most probably gay.

Ssangyong:

A make-believe fool, because you'd like a Pajero but can't afford it. Don't actually
    know that the engines are made in India and not in Germany.

Toyota:

Although there are thousands of them, you mostly can’t spot them in their zeroimage
    cars. Toyotas are good, reliable cars and are bought by a wide variety of
    people who have zero personality to go with their cars and are basically
    chicken-shit scared people who will never take chances and will therefore be
    driving Toyotas forever.
    The most zero-image car in the world?, ... a white Corolla

Volkswagen:

Highly overrated for dependability cars since the days of the Beetle, but they do
    have a good re-sale value. Usually practical, sensible people who like to drive
    fast where nobody can see them. They are usually loyal to their brand to the
    point of irritation due to the fact that they lost their virginity on a Beetle's back
    seat.

Volvo:

As square and safe as the car

I'm a holden driver, And that is all wrong except the last bit hahahahaha

Thread Information