Page 103 of 500 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    Since i was about 13-14, i'd been about the 60kg mark. I could stuff myself stupid or just eat the basics and i wouldnt budge. That lasted until about a year ago i guess, when i gained 10kg out of nowhere. Now i still stuff myself stupid and ive only gained another 4kg. Since i gained that 10kg out of nowhere though everyones been joking to me that its gunna keep going
    lol i've been 65kg forerver, with no fat somehow. except for that time i dropped to 55kg after being shot in the abdomen, then jumping to 67kg for some random reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd View Post
    Ah - who cares how big or small you are. Food is one of the great things in life.
    Exercise is the main thing - I've been going to the gym as well 3-4 times a week. Somehow you find the time. But, yes it is expensive.

If I was you though IB4R I would reduce the amount of coke. Drop it down to a couple of times a week - that's about what I drink these days. Coffee is better for you than coke and has a higher dosage of caffeine than coke anyway.
    i try to cut back on beer
    i fail
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

12kg fragments??
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    lol i've been 65kg forerver, with no fat somehow. except for that time i dropped to 55kg after being shot in the abdomen, then jumping to 67kg for some random reason.
    You got shot?! Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    i try to cut back on beer
    i fail
    I'll cut back on beer when I'm dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    You got shot?! Damn.
    i meant vacciine shot not out of a gun lmao i may have wrote that drunk
    like, i had a vaccination for Q fever, and it ****ed me up royally.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    I'll cut back on beer when I'm dead.
    that's the spirit!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I used to do some sport (tae kwon do and some boxing) but then i found out i had an eye problem so i gave everything up and went all the way up to 70 kgs and was pretty fat then I got sick and after that got into drugs and shrunk down to 59.

Then when my eye condition stabilised I started going to the gym and got back into sports again I also quit smoking and I drink only when somethings on (i never realised how little my friends done)

I train at around 4 gyms the small one where i work (mostly the sauna but anyways) Oddbods, AIF (Not to be mistaken for the AIS its the place where I got my Personal trianer cert III & IV) and the bulldog gym canberra (kickboxing) and when I hit my target weight Im probably going to start going to elite physique and do some of their Brazilan Jui Jitsu classes (i want to try my hand at mma)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    I was a fat baby (like 10 Pounds at birth) but since then i've just been very, very lanky.

I'm playing a 1hr game of squash 1-2 times a week with a mate. and i've been wanting to go the gym. but i'm A) poor. B) unmotivated. C) tired ALL the time D) sounding like an emo and E) i'd feel like a little bit of a tool

I don't think i'll ever get to a Chris size. not without some serious effort
    Youll be sprised how far backwards it can go after school some of the girls who had the best bodys in high school now make you shudder when you think of the change

A) get a job B) dont be lazy C) youll get some if you change your eating and trianing habits D) yes E) get over it
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

A) Have a well paying job. i just have no idea where the money goes
    B) I'll be sure to get right on that tomorrow
    C) I'll get some what? tell me more....
    D) Thankyou for confirming my suspicions. i shall now go slit my wrists.
    E) It's more difficult than you'd imagine

and it's already happening - girl from my school who was at least good from far is pregnant silly cow.

I do most things socially and i've not found a gym partner yet. we'll see how it works out when he starts getting some steady income.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    A) Have a well paying job. i just have no idea where the money goes
    B) I'll be sure to get right on that tomorrow
    C) I'll get some what? tell me more....
    D) Thankyou for confirming my suspicions. i shall now go slit my wrists.
    E) It's more difficult than you'd imagine

and it's already happening - girl from my school who was at least good from far is pregnant silly cow.

I do most things socially and i've not found a gym partner yet. we'll see how it works out when he starts getting some steady income.

A)Grog,cars,women?
    B)tomorrow never comes....
    C)youll get plenty TRUST ME
    D) see pictures
    E) walk it off

Yeah that happens rember I come from queanbeyan that started happening in year 9 here.

Dont rely on friends to do it I found most of mine where quitters it seriously is somethignyou should try yourself.

I didn't learn my ABC at school.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    when I hit my target weight Im probably going to start going to elite physique and do some of their Brazilan Jui Jitsu classes (i want to try my hand at mma)
    Im at Elite atm, its friggin awesome man.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    Yeh im bringing a Ford man with me to check over it. Its owned by an old bloke whos just got a Merc so im feeln pretty good with it.
    Blue fwiw I saw this super tidy '96 LTD 6cyl with 190k for sale at Autofair last weekend. Yep she's a white ex-govvie limo but visually it presents in exceptional condition in/out and obviously well cared for. The seller is currently trying for $6900 ono but as you know these things can be a real hard sell here in Canberra so I wouldn't be suprised if it eventually goes for considerably less
    Attached Images Attached Images

not so keen on an LTD coz it has those stupid sun visor thingys and it has a tan interior. Shame its not on their website yet so i could have better look.

Ill be shooting up wednesday prolly to get the Concorde up there. Dual Fuel FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    not so keen on an LTD coz it has those stupid sun visor thingys and it has a tan interior. Shame its not on their website yet so i could have better look.
    It is on their site and not sexy in white but from my quick look the car itself presents in genuinely outstanding condition, especially for model/year. This is the only reason I bother to mention the LTD. However I don't remember a towbar

Don't take this the wrong way but in the pics that Concorde interior appeared a bit typical 'Ford tired' to my impression; it looks like the leather surfacing on the steering wheel has worn off, also cracks and dry wear on the seat leather etc
    Ill be shooting up wednesday prolly to get the Concorde up there. Dual Fuel FTW!
    Good luck and agreed about gas, our LPG Falcon goes good on it and is cheap as chips to run. Last time I checked the LPG price was 49c p/l vs unleaded for $1.32!

Keep in mind that a brand-new and warranteed LPG conversion from Canberra totals out at a mere $400 or so after the rebate. To my mind this is better value and more tempting than getting an older, used system so don't feel induced to pay more than non-LPG prices of Fairlanes, just because this example already has it
    Last edited by nota; 05-20-2007 at 10:26 PM.

I saw that LTD when i was wandering around and the first thought was "z0mg Bluey would love that". i was proven wrong

FWIW i think i've decided to get a Volvo 850 of some description - Decent Low-K ones are going in sydney for prices i can afford and from what i've read they're bulletproof vehicles. I don't mind driving a box and my Dad's best mate is a volvo nut so if worse comes to worse i'll just be calling in some favours from him.

Looking at the Car fair last weekend i was SEVERELY tempted by a 380 Merc - although the K's looked dodgy and the thought of running a V8 messed with my head. couple this to the fact it was about $2K more than i was willing to spend

More than likely head up after uni is finished - so around mid-june at this stage. by then financing will be organised and i can just go "yep. I'll off XXXX and you can take it or leave it."

And For the record, Falcon, there are no women and very little grog. so it must be the hookers and blow

Once Rego/Insurance for Claudia is organised i'll look at saving up for a gym membership. poverty is the life of a student and having car payments to make might just exacerbate that somewhat.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by nota View Post
    It is on their site and not sexy in white but from my quick look the car itself presents in genuinely outstanding condition, especially for model/year. This is the only reason I bother to mention the LTD. However I don't remember a towbar

Don't take this the wrong way but in the pics that Concorde interior appeared a bit typical 'Ford tired' to my impression; it looks like the leather surfacing on the steering wheel has worn off, also cracks and dry wear on the seat leather etc

Good luck and agreed about gas, our LPG Falcon goes good on it and is cheap as chips to run. Last time I checked the LPG price was 49c p/l vs unleaded for $1.32!

Keep in mind that a brand-new and warranteed LPG conversion from Canberra totals out at a mere $400 or so after the rebate. To my mind this is better value and more tempting than getting an older, used system so don't feel induced to pay more than non-LPG prices of Fairlanes, just because this example already has it
    I see what your saying. How long does it take to get the rebate? You can fix up leather with a good condition and clean though obviously if its awful ill walk away. Can you link me to the car on the site? i couldnt see it

Thread Information