Page 77 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Exclelent!
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Hoorah!

to BoJ, the best form of timewasting. although to be fair it will still probably send you blind.
    Thank you

BOJINDAVEEPEE

I have been having eye site issues of late
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 03-27-2007 at 12:43 AM.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

This is what we professionals call an overshare, slick.

keep it to yourself, and in your pants
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

The monster keeps getting out That many horses is hard to keep down

kay. i'm not gonna touch that one :P

Ask clutch's mum.

She said you touched it ask her that's what she said

Anyone else feeling utterly fed up with John Howard's continual lying and word twisting? I've counted at least one or two of his blatant & shameless deceptions in just about every week of the last six months

The latest one reported after that farcical US show-trial at Guantanamo was his claim that David Hicks' guilt was now "unambiguous"

I've been fed up with that turd for years, His mud slinging back fired and ended up in his own face, He's loosing the plot he knows his time is short and a man that knows his destiny is a man to be feared. Who knows what he will come up with.
    The hicks thing is funny as he hasnt cared much at all about him till the election year, Now they are
    Fed up waiting
    .. George Dubya says shut up John he will.

David Hicks pleaded guilty and did what he had to do to get out of that hell hole. The US are happy because they've recorded there first conviction, Howard's happy because he didn't have to ask for Hicks to be sent home - he just needs to organise this one.

Honestly he's a master politician but he's certainly been off his game recently. perhaps he a lot like Michael Schmuacher - when he's hot (politically, settle down Slick ) he's untouchable. when he's on the back foot - as Rudd seems to have him on - he fumbles.

Howard has always been a douche (pardon my french), it's just there has been no credible alternative. now there is.

Yes, Howard appears to have been severely rattled by having some competition for the next election from Rudd.

I'm sure with Turnbull's efforts over the last year or so he has to be a favourite to replace Howard ahead of Costello and the party room tensions must be distracting - especially when their attack on Rudd backfired in a massive way.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

It will be a cold day in hell before most working-class australians are ok with having such a smary git as Turnbull as their PM.

Indeed, Repeat the last statements for Costello.

those attacks on Rudd smacked of desperation - Rudd diffused the situation almost immediately and yet it continued for 2 weeks. the term "Flogging a dead horse" has never been so apt.

I'm a regular Lateline watcher and those 2 weeks the horse was being flogged they had several Liberal party people on there proving they had hadn't yet realised the horse was not only dead, but they were pinned under it.

Costello was almost comical as he kept trying to bring all the questions back to the Panama Hat wearer.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    the party room tensions must be distracting - especially when their attack on Rudd backfired in a massive way.
    All it achieved was to increase Rudd's popularity in the polls .. compared to the Libs where not one but TWO ministers had to resign for insider trading!

Then Santoro's replacement has to admit he is also 'technically' in breech of Howard's Code of Ministerial Conduct, hahahahahaha!

Their much touted Code appears to be non-core these days. Maybe they should have used the Cone of Silence instead?

It's all looking very very tired on the coalition side of things and can't you feel that change is afoot in Oz politics? I can genuinely imagine that those 'Queen & Church' jokers must be almost praying for a huge new calamity to strike Oz, like a fresh new war or domestic Bali or somesuch, so they can wedge the electorate yet again in a desperate attempt to save their arses come the next election

David Hicks pleaded guilty and did what he had to do to get out of that hell hole. The US are happy because they've recorded there first conviction, Howard's happy because he didn't have to ask for Hicks to be sent home - he just needs to organise this one.

Honestly he's a master politician but he's certainly been off his game recently. perhaps he a lot like Michael Schmuacher - when he's hot (politically, settle down Slick ) he's untouchable. when he's on the back foot - as Rudd seems to have him on - he fumbles.

Howard has always been a douche (pardon my french), it's just there has been no credible alternative. now there is.
    Shoemaker and fossil in the same breath..
    In some ways Rud is a Howard cloan in many ways it's scary. When he first came on my mum said shit he is lill john's twin.. And the people might like that a sneaky move, But he still needs to be able to run the country for it to work..

I'll be honest on hicks for a tick, This is how i felt for some time now.. I don't wont to see anyone in that prison that sets back treating humans like dogs 100's of years, But On hicks i cant help but think the man is a clown and a half for being dum enough to be caught with known terrorist's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    Yes, Howard appears to have been severely rattled by having some competition for the next election from Rudd.

I'm sure with Turnbull's efforts over the last year or so he has to be a favourite to replace Howard ahead of Costello and the party room tensions must be distracting - especially when their attack on Rudd backfired in a massive way.
    3 way room action going on there, Love to be a fly on the wall with the 3 of them in the one room.
    Them attacks were fun you always know someone is worried about you when they shift the conversion away from what's at hand running the country and get into some personal mud slinging..
    It will be a cold day in hell before most working-class australians are ok with having such a smary git as Turnbull as their PM.

Indeed, Repeat the last statements for Costello.

those attacks on Rudd smacked of desperation - Rudd diffused the situation almost immediately and yet it continued for 2 weeks. the term "Flogging a dead horse" has never been so apt.
    Howard doesn't trust Costello to run the country, Costello wont allow Turnball in before him, There is going to be some fighting in the lodge... And if they can't keep it together Rudd will sneak in and take it away from them, And then it will be Turnball and Costello fighting it out in mud pit.

My fkn arnette sunglasses went missing this morning at a cafe from my table $170 dammit!!!
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I'll be honest on hicks for a tick, This is how i felt for some time now.. I don't wont to see anyone in that prison that sets back treating humans like dogs 100's of years, But On hicks i cant help but think the man is a clown and a half for being dum enough to be caught with known terrorist's.
    Its pretty bad whats going on there. They're being detained, but they're not POW's, so the US doesnt have to stick to the Geneva convention, so God knows what theyre doing to them. Hicks though will be charged on offences that didnt even exist when he was first detained.
    I am the Stig

Thread Information