Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina

We drove down from Palm Beach to Key Biscayne for a party thrown by the new owner of Ferrari of Long Island.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice neighbours you got there
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

i remember a flash website with black background and few ferraris were there along with beatiful P4/5 gallery, had also pics in motion anybody remember the name of it?
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    i remember a flash website with black background and few ferraris were there along with beatiful P4/5 gallery, had also pics in motion anybody remember the name of it?
    Ferrari of Long Island??

Quote Originally Posted by Napolis
    Ferrari of Long Island??
    hah to be honest i was counting on your help

it's not that one; i think the one i'm talking about is lead by two photographers, but i could be wrong... there's a pic of the p4/5 from directly fron angle, and another one 3/4 from rear in motion. i'm sure you know the guy

the website itself has black background and is in flash. i remember on f-chat some guys said it's the least functional website they've seen in years... apart from your car there are also many a photos of FXX in action and couple of F430 challenge, also some vintage ones and some others

there are also pics of non-ferrari cars and some bikes

hope you know what i'm talking about now
    12 cylinders or walk!

hah to be honest i was counting on your help

it's not that one; i think the one i'm talking about is lead by two photographers, but i could be wrong... there's a pic of the p4/5 from directly fron angle, and another one 3/4 from rear in motion. i'm sure you know the guy

the website itself has black background and is in flash. i remember on f-chat some guys said it's the least functional website they've seen in years... apart from your car there are also many a photos of FXX in action and couple of F430 challenge, also some vintage ones and some others

there are also pics of non-ferrari cars and some bikes

hope you know what i'm talking about now

http://www.ecirkit.com/

coincidence... just one of those "Ferrari things" I see all the time in numbers...

Jim posts at 08:46 PM... NICE!!!
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by Napolis
    that's not that either but accidentaly i found it today after 30 seconds of looking whereas i couldn't find it yesterday for like an hour

i was talking about that website - http://www.freezingspeed.com/

cheers
    12 cylinders or walk!

that's not that either but accidentaly i found it today after 30 seconds of looking whereas i couldn't find it yesterday for like an hour

i was talking about that website - http://www.freezingspeed.com/

cheers

Hi

Yes that is Mike Lussos and Brad Farrell of ecirkit.

PREMAIR® OZONE-EATING TECHNOLOGY FEATURED

ON HIGH-END FERRARI SUPERCAR

PremAir catalyst now on more than 3 million vehicles worldwide

ISELIN, NJ, February 22, 2007 — BASF Catalysts’ PremAir® smog-reducing technology is now featured on a new, custom-built “supercar,” the Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina, a unique automobile based on a chassis of a 2003 Ferrari Enzo. This is PremAir’s first application on an exotic performance vehicle that reaches speeds of up to 233 mph.

The P4/5 was designed, engineered and built entirely by Pininfarina, a leading

design company within the automotive industry who has collaborated with Ferrari since 1952.

BASF Catalysts' PremAir technology is the first commercial product that destroys

harmful, ground-level ozone already in the air. When applied to heat-exchange surfaces, such as car radiators, PremAir effectively turns them into "smog eaters." The catalyst reduces ozone in the air that passes over coated surfaces by converting ozone molecules into oxygen molecules instantly upon contact.

PremAir destroys up to 80% of harmful, ground-level ozone in the air that passes

across it. Ground-level ozone is the main component of smog and is directly linked to respiratory problems and damage to vegetation.

“We’re excited to be involved with the development of the Ferrari P4/5 by

Pininfarina, one of Italy’s most exciting new high-performance cars,” said Erik Nielsen,

Product Development Engineering Manager, Environmental Technologies. “We are pleased that Pininfarina choose to incorporate a clean-air technology as unique as the vehicle itself.”

Since its launch, more than 3 million PremAir-equipped cars have been sold in the

US, Europe and Asia. BASF Catalysts’ breakthrough PremAir ozone-destruction catalysts are also featured on most Volvo cars, and on certain BMW, Mercedes and Hyundai models.

With a history dating back to 1930, Pininfarina is now one of the major suppliers of design, product and process engineering and manufacturing of niche vehicles on the automotive scene. Backed by the experience, creativity and innovation that have always been the hallmarks of its business, Pininfarina now acts as partner in product and interior design and extra-automotive means of transportation. Following the growth and internationalization of the Group, Pininfarina now has more than 3,000 employees, and facilities in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Morocco and China. The company’s customers include leading auto-makers.

BASF Catalysts, a division of BASF Corporation, is the world’s leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. The group offers exceptional expertise in the development of technologies that protect the air we breathe, produce the fuels that power our world and ensure efficient production of a wide variety of chemicals, plastics, adsorbents and other products.

BASF is the world’s leading chemical company: The Chemical Company. Its

portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals to crude oil and natural gas. As a reliable partner to virtually all industries, BASF’s intelligent system solutions and high-value products help its customers to be more successful. BASF develops new technologies and uses them to open up additional market opportunities. It combines economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, thus contributing to a better future.

BASF has over 95,000 employees and posted sales of more than €42.7 billion

(approximately $50.4 billion) in 2005. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA), New York (BF) and Zurich (AN). Further information on BASF is available on the Internet at www.basf.com.

# # #

For more information, contact:
    Theodore Lowen
    BASF Catalysts LLC
    Tel: (732) 205-6360
    E-mail: [email protected]

number 1 Testerossa for sale.

I have an aquaintance that has his 1984 Testerossa for sale. He states that it is the number one car that toured the country back in the day. he calls it a prototype but I know thats not correct. It was used to tour all of the dealerships back when the car first came out. I know for a fact that it has been stored for the last 7 years in a climate controlled wharehouse and it has only 14k on it. I believe it's getting painted but I'm not sure why. He has a bunch of paperwork that verifies his story but I lke to hear from the real experts, you guy's. I'm a Bimmer collector but this intrigues me, mostly the story. I have no idea what it's worth. anybody out there wanna chime in? [email protected]. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonreb View Post
    I have an aquaintance that has his 1984 Testerossa for sale. He states that it is the number one car that toured the country back in the day. he calls it a prototype but I know thats not correct. It was used to tour all of the dealerships back when the car first came out. I know for a fact that it has been stored for the last 7 years in a climate controlled wharehouse and it has only 14k on it. I believe it's getting painted but I'm not sure why. He has a bunch of paperwork that verifies his story but I lke to hear from the real experts, you guy's. I'm a Bimmer collector but this intrigues me, mostly the story. I have no idea what it's worth. anybody out there wanna chime in? [email protected]. thanks
    What's the vin#??

Ferrari P 4/5 by Pininfarina heading back to the Homeland.

Hey Jim, I've heard that you live in Westchester County, Bedford specifically. Is that true? If it is, will the car be comming to any of the area car shows? I only ask becasue I live in Somers myself and I would love to see the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitwork View Post
    Hey Jim, I've heard that you live in Westchester County, Bedford specifically. Is that true? If it is, will the car be comming to any of the area car shows? I only ask becasue I live in Somers myself and I would love to see the beast.
    P 4/5 is in Europe for several months but will be around this fall and I'll advise about local shows.

Best

Quote Originally Posted by Napolis View Post

Ferrari P 4/5 by Pininfarina heading back to the Homeland.
    will she be flying or sailing?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information