Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 471

Thread: Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sible Hedingham, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Jim, have you seen the Photoshoot/Article in Top gear Magazine, or anyone else for that matter?

    Might get some scans up later.
    I have not, i expect scans when i am back from my driving lesson!!
    Just call me Tom

    Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ayr, Scotland
    Posts
    2,858
    Ok, gonna install my scanning drivers..

    EDIT : All scanned now, just gonna chop out the crap then post them.
    Last edited by adamfraser; 08-31-2006 at 09:25 AM.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ayr, Scotland
    Posts
    2,858
    [removed].......................
    Last edited by adamfraser; 09-02-2006 at 01:42 AM.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ayr, Scotland
    Posts
    2,858
    [removed] ......................
    Last edited by adamfraser; 09-02-2006 at 01:41 AM.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    260
    Pretty cool article.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Napolis
    Pretty cool article.
    Hi Jim, did you get your jewel back to New York and did you actually find some time to enjoy it on the road?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6
    i like the car, i think it looks awesome the only thing i don't like is the wheels personally anyway
    ENZO FERRARI FROM FAST_AUTOS

  8. #278
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Hi Jim, did you get your jewel back to New York and did you actually find some time to enjoy it on the road?
    She's back at PF getting ready for final high speed testing which I'll attend and then the Paris Show and then home.

    Best

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Down Under
    Posts
    8,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Napolis
    She's back at PF getting ready for final high speed testing which I'll attend and then the Paris Show and then home.

    Best
    Are you expecting much of an increase over the Enzo's top speed?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    Hunter Thompson

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    51dg 45' 08.16" N : 0dg 20' 19.33" W
    Posts
    1,404
    Adam, I don't mean to be a pain, but that Top Gear article is copyrighted - I'm sure you'll find somewhere in that magazine a statement to the effect of 'any reproduction of articles contained within this magazine is strictly prohibited'.

    If other people want to read it, they can buy it - I'm sure if Mr Glickenhaus wants a copy the BBC will send him one (I can probably help out on that if you wish).... can a mod please remove this post.

    It costs A LOT of money to produce magazines, and if someone from the beeb finds it, it will be Wouter who gets the heat.
    Last edited by MrKipling; 09-01-2006 at 05:05 PM.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

  11. #281
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Are you expecting much of an increase over the Enzo's top speed?
    Because of lower frontal area and less drag we are expecting an increase.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ayr, Scotland
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Adam, I don't mean to be a pain, but that Top Gear article is copyrighted - I'm sure you'll find somewhere in that magazine a statement to the effect of 'any reproduction of articles contained within this magazine is strictly prohibited'.

    If other people want to read it, they can buy it - I'm sure if Mr Glickenhaus wants a copy the BBC will send him one (I can probably help out on that if you wish).... can a mod please remove this post.

    It costs A LOT of money to produce magazines, and if someone from the beeb finds it, it will be Wouter who gets the heat.
    Very true, the Copyrighting just went right over my head.

    Duly edited. Cheers for pointing it out.

    And Thanks Pieter for the PM, without it i wouldnt have read this thread...

    I'll make sure thats the last of it.
    Last edited by adamfraser; 09-02-2006 at 01:49 AM.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Down Under
    Posts
    8,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Napolis
    Because of lower frontal area and less drag we are expecting an increase.
    I realised that but are you expecting a big increase or just a couple of kmh?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    Hunter Thompson

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    102
    Where are the scans?

  15. #285
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Nino
    Where are the scans?
    they were removed...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pebble Beach Fake Wins?
    By Metalguy in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 11:02 AM
  2. Pics from Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
    By piston_burner in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:30 AM
  3. Nice Pebble Beach Concours Album
    By Guibo in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 09:36 PM
  4. Pebble Beach Concours Photos
    By fastautos in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 03:55 PM
  5. Pebble Beach weekend spectacular
    By <AAA-MOD> in forum Website discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 08:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •