Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BATracer: UCP Season 1

BATracer: UCP Season 1

Thought i would make a sperate thread for the race 1 which is currently underway where drivers can comment about qualitfying aswell as the race leaving sidenotes and so on..
    First off...Who crashed?! Also like to add, think i could've done better in qualifying but it is my first time and besides i lost one run due to my carelessnessImprovements could be made
    Last edited by Roy Visser; 04-05-2006 at 08:47 AM.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I've only just understood how the whole car setup works, so it's a bit too late for good settings for Bahrain. I'll have to wait for Malaysia with kicking your sorry as.. behinds, I mean

Edit: I must say that our group is definitely stronger than the public games (at least the one I'm playing along). In the public one 1:32,616 was enough for me to be 5th in qualif and my teammate with 1:32,526 ended 4th. In our game, I had 1:32,465 and I'm 11th
    I'm definitely doing better in BTCC
    Last edited by go.pawel; 03-27-2006 at 12:12 PM.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

I don't see what went wrong, a good practice (which doesn't naturally mean much comparing the best times between practice and qualification) and then in the qualifying I crashed during my first lap. And I wasn't even pushing hard.

I was thinking, should this thread be in the gaming section after all?
    Last edited by twinspark; 03-27-2006 at 12:43 PM.

Wth, where's the race? Unless I'm missing something. All I can see are the practice and qualifying results.

The race period has started, now you should be setting your car up as best as you can for the race. The race results shall be up when the clock has run down.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    The race period has started, now you should be setting your car up as best as you can for the race. The race results shall be up when the clock has run down.
    Vaigra get online (pronto) and Rock the race hasn't started yet, but i made a thread to discuss the race-related stuff here, the other thread was getting too crowed;(
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I quite fancy my chances for the race now. I have got most of my setup spot on and have set a relativly good pace in the warm up. Proved my slef consistant and fast in all my other championships. Who is my team mate in Mclaren btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    I quite fancy my chances for the race now. I have got most of my setup spot on and have set a relativly good pace in the warm up. Proved my slef consistant and fast in all my other championships. Who is my team mate in Mclaren btw?
    no idea?

I will be putting up a good race....BEWARE!

Here we go
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

GGGrrrr got up to 3rd then dropped back down to 6th

still decent points
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

OH NOOOOOOOOOO. I was looking at my setup in the UCP Game and the F1 2006 public game I am in and it ****ed up my setup

edit: nevermind

Well, the first race setup for me was bad, so I don't mind my finish, although it was a dissapointing retirement at lap 56. I gained 3 positions pretty early in the race, but lost some positions halfway through. Oh well.

I should have joined Toro Rosso...then I could have used the same setups as in the public game I am in (I am 1st in the driver's championship and Toro Rosso is leading the manufacturer's championship )

Hmm, I thought I understood the game at this point. But I don't think I do. It seems as if I can never get my setups right..

I start w/ the engineering notes, which told me to leave every thing medium, so I just left it at 50. Then when it said to increase or decrease, I increased it by 4, and kept adjusting everytime I tested. My laptime still sucks and I can't seem to get spot-on adjustments.. then again, they thought they were funny by retiring the Super Aguri team in relation to Bahrain results 2.5 weeks ago.

Knowing that my team probably won't run up front pisses me off. [/rant]

Thread Information