Thread: Miura Corse Gallardo

Miura Corse Gallardo

I don't have any info on it yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Edit: My 600th post!!

"Wiesbaden - Miura Corse, a trademark of DIMEX Group in Erbenheim/Germany, is the first tuner worldwide to launch a complete sports program for the Lamborghini Gallardo. This range extends the direction given by the Lamborghini engineers and designers.

After the successful purchase by Audi, the traditional sports car manufacturer from Sant'Agata, Bolognese is on its way back to the top. The recently introduced Gallardo, the so-called 'baby Lambo', should help Lamborghini to increase sales. And therefore, it is Miura Corse who will take advantage of this large production, and provide an array of new features for what is to become the best selling Lamborghini.

Miura Corse offers new carbon fiber accents which enhance Fabrizio Giugaro's original proportions. Either on a large scale (front spoiler, rear wing, rear spoiler, rear diffuser) or in detail (side parts, air intake, various covers) and underneath, with the engine cover, this program remains consistent. The carbon fiber theme find its continuation inside of the car where the standard panels are replaced by hand made accessories.

Just after the sales launch of this new 'Modena hunter', Miura Corse has added a sports exhaust system made of stainless steel and three-piece alloy rims in 19 and 20 inch to its range. An increase in performance is planned with an engine kit that will be offered. It combines fuel cooling, MC motronic, a carbon made air box and sports catalysts - hopefully lifting the Gallardo up to the level of its big brother Murcielago.

The tuners at Miura Corse have not forgotten about the Murcielago. For the top model, there is a carbon aero kit and a sports exhaust system which will be available shortly.

Story by Miura Corse, edited by Supercars.net "

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2004@$...Gallardog.html
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

hideous......

The front bumper is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, and why are the mirrors tinted blue?

Please, if you say that it is bad, give a reason. I don't anything wrong with the car, in fact I love it! The black skirts and show the car's nice features and the spoiler fits it perfectly. It seems like a lot of tuning companies concentrate on the looks and I just love this. I even put the first picture as my wallpaper. Now, all I need is a video of this nice car in action.

EDIT: DarkPhenix, thanks for the info. I did get the pictures from www.supercars.net but I was at school and I didn't have enough time to get the information. Ah, the wonders of laptops and wireless networking.
    Last edited by Wolf03; 05-12-2004 at 02:25 PM.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    Please, if you say that it is bad, give a reason. I don't anything wrong with the car, in fact I love it! The black skirts and show the car's nice features and the spoiler fits it perfectly. It seems like a lot of tuning companies concentrate on the looks and I just love this. I even put the first picture as my wallpaper. Now, all I need is a video of this nice car in action.
    ok, the performance hasnt changed..much. And it looks more like a riced audi tt....not how a real lambo should look....black plastic WHAT!

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    ok, the performance hasnt changed..much. And it looks more like a riced audi tt....not how a real lambo should look....black plastic WHAT!
    Umm, it's carbon fiber. I'm pretty sure of it. And the car hasn't changed too much, so are you trying to tell me you disliked this car, even before it was modified?
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    Umm, it's carbon fiber. I'm pretty sure of it. And the car hasn't changed too much, so are you trying to tell me you disliked this car, even before it was modified?
    well yeah its probally carbon fiber...but it doesnt look good, for an italian exotic. I liked it, like it, but i feel its too much Audi/vw....the overall car is not up too real lambo standards, and little things like the doors dont swing up (butterfly doors) like the diablo and murcielago...and im not sure about the rear end! but i'm getting use to it, i'd ave it any day

I like it but yes, it is placed in odd places. They should have done a better job. I still dont mind it though and hopefully other tuning companies will get their hands on some Gallardos in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    The front bumper is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, and why are the mirrors tinted blue?
    I don't think that the mirrors themselves are tinted blue I think that these are autodimming mirrors. The mirrors on our Avalanches are that color from certain angles and thats the reason for them.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

the tinted blue mirrors are to reduce glare; ur gonna get flashed alot in this car Lambo should make a hard top convertible, it might be hideous but i dont see y not. Sum1 try a chop of a gallardo an see wot it looks like.

ha ha, we posted the same answer simultaneously
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Ah, so basically you are trying to say the car looks cheap.
    You want a Gallardo convertible? You got it.
    How about a Gallardo GTR? Got that too.
    Taken from www.lambocars.com of course.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael Schumacher

Thread Information