Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phones Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    excuse me, HOW?????????????????????? My friend bought one a year ago for £100!
    Ah,

Mum's friend wanted to get rid of it. So new-ish (2months) , not a single scratch, £15. Done.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Ah,

Mum's friend wanted to get rid of it. So new-ish (2months) , not a single scratch, £15. Done.

ahhh, so in other words, it was a special deal My friends one got broken somehow (he never found out how) his mum sent it back, came back good as new! even had a new serial number! he's just got a K700 for free (one of your special deals!)

haha
    i had a W800i for my new contract guess what it was the weirdest phone ive had to date kept on turmimg the cam on and when it got fixed it wasnt fixed so gave it back and now have a pebl which i love as it looks really nice but still you cant run away from the fact its a moto and the menu sucks i supose you need to get used to everything but still deep down in my mind i miss my nokia.

hmmm dont know but the N80 looks alright and is amazing function wise.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

i havea nokia n90 and is the best phone I had so far. i works perfectly

As much as I'm in the phone is a phone for phone calls and it doesnt need to do anything else (other than tell the time - I've now stopped wearing a watch) I may spend a sill amount and get a base model Vertu as its all I can find with Bluetooth (for hands free use in car) and without a camera (and all the other unnessesary stuff). Doesn't hurt they are beautifully made.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

what would you say about a Samsung D500? I currently have one and The photo Settings are too complicated :|
    All bowlers need a 'Hammond Step-up'

"Do you think we'll actually find a communist Car that we actually like?" - James May

i have a Nokia 7610 and i love it for its ease of working, memory card slot, supports softwares. im thinking of trading it for a Nokia 7710 or a Sony Ericsson W900.
    my friend just lost his Motorola Motoslvr L7. another one just bought a sony ericsson W800. both nice phones
    Last edited by silverhawk; 04-04-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Got a K700i. Everything I need and more. First ever thing i've owned with Bluetooth. Nifty thing but havn't really needed it. Going to upgrade soon, New Zealands mobile phone scene sucks. Have to switch to the other network here (there are only two!) They have shitty phones and don't use Sim Cards, but they would save me alot of money per month. I'm on Vodafone till free vodafone 2 vodafone txting in the weekends runs out. Then it will be one of the Sanyo or Nokia phones on Telecom... very, very shitty selection.

Anyway K700i....great phone...great phone indeed.... But I've had two Sony Ericsson phones (A T230..ugh) and shit the chargers have to be the stupidest design on the bloody planet! Why couldn't they just use a normal bloody plug?! I've had it take minutes rather than seconds to angle everything right to get it charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Got a K700i. Everything I need and more. First ever thing i've owned with Bluetooth. Nifty thing but havn't really needed it. Going to upgrade soon, New Zealands mobile phone scene sucks. Have to switch to the other network here (there are only two!) They have shitty phones and don't use Sim Cards, but they would save me alot of money per month. I'm on Vodafone till free vodafone 2 vodafone txting in the weekends runs out. Then it will be one of the Sanyo or Nokia phones on Telecom... very, very shitty selection.

Anyway K700i....great phone...great phone indeed.... But I've had two Sony Ericsson phones (A T230..ugh) and shit the chargers have to be the stupidest design on the bloody planet! Why couldn't they just use a normal bloody plug?! I've had it take minutes rather than seconds to angle everything right to get it charging.
    My mums on that txter plan but myn is Free calls Aus wide mobile or LAN line after 8pm i love it i called my Brother in Queensland for free
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I've got a Sagem MyX6-2. It has a 1.3MP camera, bluetooth and plays MP3.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Piacki_117; 04-06-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    I've got a Sagem MyX6-2. It has a 1.3MP camera, bluetooth and plays MP3.
    Nice phone. How much was that? It looks really nice. Does it feel sturdy though? Most of my friends Sagems have just randomly broken, hope they have improved the build quality on this because it looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Nice phone. How much was that? It looks really nice. Does it feel sturdy though? Most of my friends Sagems have just randomly broken, hope they have improved the build quality on this because it looks nice.
    I bought it 120€ in september, but I've seen it two weeks ago it cost only 80€ with a 128MB SD memory card. It broke 'only' once so far after I drop it in a puddle. But my previous Sagem used to fall 5 times per day, I gave it to my cousin (7 years old) when I bought the new one and it's still working.

I've got a Sony Ericsson W800i but it broke 3 weeks ago and I only had for 2 days... The person at the shop said that the software of the phone wasn't compatible with the one on the SD card. It's been away for exactly 3 weeks now and I'm starting to get pissed off!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    I've got a Sony Ericsson W800i but it broke 3 weeks ago and I only had for 2 days... The person at the shop said that the software of the phone wasn't compatible with the one on the SD card. It's been away for exactly 3 weeks now and I'm starting to get pissed off!
    Wow, W800 is a good phone btw
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I'm getting a 6 months used W800i for US$245. The guy is selling it because there are scratches though (appearently) there is nothing wrong with it. The new is US$340 ... I dunno what to go for.

Thread Information