Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best stock sound system in a car

apparently people in this thread have huge cocks in there asses. shut up if u dont have something to add to the conversation. and dont u dare judge my vocabulary by what i write in a stupid ****ing forum. i just want to know what everyone thinks about stock systems. say what u want about me, i dont give to ****s about what some random dude has to say about me. but do it in a message. dont interupt the thread with your petty little problems with me.

What is it with you and d*cks? Or is that how you roll, dawg?

Seriously, boo hoo & piss off.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

This guys a pretty good laugh, lawl at the VW-USA soundsystems.
    Volvo XC90 Dynaudio set-up sounds pretty great, Neither Dad nor I could detect any difference between the standard Audi set-up and the BOSE set-up.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by kriegs07 View Post
    apparently people in this thread have huge cocks in there asses. shut up if u dont have something to add to the conversation. and dont u dare judge my vocabulary by what i write in a stupid ****ing forum. i just want to know what everyone thinks about stock systems. say what u want about me, i dont give to ****s about what some random dude has to say about me. but do it in a message. dont interupt the thread with your petty little problems with me.
    You're doing quite well at making your start at UCP

heaven forbid i make a spelling mistake. this is a ****ing forum not an english class, besides im 16 back the **** off.
    I'm 17 and I can speak coherently. It's people like you that make me shudder at the future state of English classes in this country.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    I'm 17 and I can speak coherently. It's people like you that make me shudder at the future state of English classes in this country.
    This 2x
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

like i said this is a forum i dont waste my time with spelling and grammar. and for the last time i dont want to hear u whine about my grammar and spelling and how much i love cocks. quit your bitching and send it to me in a message. those dynaudio set ups are not bad at all for the price theres better out there but for the money thats the way to go.

like i said this is a forum i dont waste my time with spelling and grammar. and for the last time i dont want to hear u whine about my grammar and spelling and how much i love cocks. quit your bitching and send it to me in a message. those dynaudio set ups are not bad at all for the price theres better out there but for the money thats the way to go.
    Freudian slip? We never said that.

But yeah, from what I've heard, Lexus does one hell of a job in the LS.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

A cock lover? I hear the ECC are recruiting.

ass
    cock
    huge cocks
    asses
    i love cocks
    lul what
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    A cock lover? I hear the ECC are recruiting.
    I see what you did there.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Yet another classic example of a warm welcome from UCP members to a new member. Someone makes a typo and speaks differently from the community (which I think is resapnably well spoken for mainstream car forums) and gets bashed. No doubt, the new member attacks back and makes a poor first impression but do you guys gotta jump on every new member that comes here?

As for sound systems, the best I've heard is in my friend's parent's RL which if memory serves is a 10 speaker Bose system and sounds pretty good. I must preface this by saying while I like good sound, I am far from an audiophile and only think I will become interested in it when I have the money to buy a nice system. I've heard that Bang and Olufsen are a very reputable sound system maker, another that I think of is Harman Kardon - they are potentially good? Will high end factory systems be superior to custom systems on average? Or will very obscure and very expensive niche custom speaker makers be better than these larger companies' systems?

Quote Originally Posted by kitdy View Post
    someone makes a typo and speaks differently from the community (which i think is resapnably well spoken for mainstream car forums) and gets bashed.
    OMG gtfo fag

OMG gtfo fag
    Thanks for the laugh. Actually, this is much better than the post you deleted
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

OMG gtfo fag
    Oh my. I think a quote form Bart sums this up well: "The ironing is delicious."

Thread Information