Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs SSC Ultimate Aero

How retarded do you people get??? The SSC was DESIGNED in 2003 The first one was BUILT in 2007... 9-7=2... 2 YEARS NOT SIX!

And your complaining about $620,000!!! the Bugatti cost $1.6 MILLION.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    F*** 600.000 $ for an Aero?!

Let me say it again ****!!!
    I thought it was one third of that!!!

dude, go hide yourself somewhere.

5 cars (and 8 orders, if that's true) in 6 years is embarrassing, there are much more than 220 Veyrons around the world after 4 years (not even considering the silly Gran Sport variant), about 80 Koenigeggs since 2000 and 110 or so Paganis since 1999, 160 Spykers in about 8 years and I guess that's it with rare exotics.

America, you sound like you're screaming and yelling about your penis being a quarter inch bigger than someone else's

Either you're a massive troll, gigantic fanboy of the SSC, or a kid off his meds
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    America, you sound like you're screaming and yelling about your penis being a quarter inch bigger than someone else's

Either you're a massive troll, gigantic fanboy of the SSC, or a kid off his meds

Quote Originally Posted by GO AMERICA!!! View Post
    How retarded do you people get??? The SSC was DESIGNED in 2003 The first one was BUILT in 2007... 9-7=2... 2 YEARS NOT SIX!
    so the veyron sold more cars on it's first day on sale than the SSC has in it's entire lifespan.

hm.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Ok what is the basic point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    so the veyron sold more cars on it's first day on sale than the SSC has in it's entire lifespan.

hm.

Ok what is the basic point of this thread?
    the thread was made by Gtek-i, it has no point. LOL.

bar that the thread title is veyron vs SSC, and the consumers have spoken, i guess.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Ok so why is the thread called Bugatti Veyron 16.4 VS. the SSC Ultimate Aero TT???

the thread was made by Gtek-i, it has no point. LOL.

And your complaining about $620,000!!! the Bugatti cost $1.6 MILLION.

this car is from 2004, ok?
    you don't even know what's behind your favorite car...
    The base model, the Aero SC-8T was unveiled in 2004, the first Aero was unveiled in 2006.
    Only because they didn't sell a single car until 2007 it doesn't mean the car wasn't for sale since 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PressRelease LOL
    Two early goals of the SSC design team were to challenge the production car speed record set by the McLaren F1 and to do so with a car that can comfortably accommodate the average size NFL lineman
    2004 SSC Aero SC/8T - Images, Specifications and Information
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Im not talking about that car am I?? No im talking about the 2007-2009 SSC Ultimate Aero TT...

The base model, the Aero SC-8T was unveiled in 2004, the first Aero was unveiled in 2006.
    Only because they didn't sell a single car until 2007 it doesn't mean the car wasn't for sale since 3 years.

Ok so why is the thread called Bugatti Veyron 16.4 VS. the SSC Ultimate Aero TT???
    to give your life meaning? look i know this is important to you, but nobody really cares about the SSC.
    this is evident by the fact it wasn't a laughing stock to begin with, it's only becoming that way because you've brought the car to our attention again, and we're looking at it under closer scrutiny.
    as evidenced by this bit dug up by leon.

lol. i'd never heard of the damn thing before they started waving their dick around with the whole top speed thing.

Im not talking about that car am I?? No im talking about the 2007-2009 SSC Ultimate Aero TT...
    It is the same car, just tuned.
    The figures I previously posted about the production run of all the other cars consider ALL the available models and versions, from the first to the last one of each brand.
    As you can see, all of them, except Koenigsegg, broke the 100 cars mark, with the Swedish company getting closer to that, with ALL their models trough ALL the years they were available.

Looking hard around the web, I found images of only 6 cars, the silver from the record, a blue/black one (which lately received quite some vinyls and it's now matte black, seems to be owned by a dude in London), a blue/white car, a red/black car, another one is a goldish/black car.
    Then there is the 2008 white and black one which was also used to showcase the 2009 mods too, which means it was never sold.

That's it, 6 cars. One of them is probably the original SC/8T as that one wasn't seen anymore.
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 11-08-2009 at 05:15 PM.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

So the SSC has 4 world records, fastest production car, biggest HP/weight ratio, least amount of wind resistance, and finally the slalom track record for a production car... and in case you didn't know the SSC doesn't have power steering, ABS, or Traction control... they did that because they wanted it to be a drivers car. Now the Bugatti on the other hand has ABS, Traction control, power steering, and launch control... Its a car for people that don't like to do anything except put their foot on the pedal and move. So the SSC and the Bugatti are two completely different cars for two completely different drivers. And if you get down to the purpose of these two cars they were both designed to go fast and the SSC goes faster. And in case you didn't notice the Bugatti has ABS, Traction control, power steering, and launch control and doesn't have any records... That's a fail if you ask me.

to give your life meaning? look i know this is important to you, but nobody really cares about the SSC.
    this is evident by the fact it wasn't a laughing stock to begin with, it's only becoming that way because you've brought the car to our attention again, and we're looking at it under closer scrutiny.
    as evidenced by this bit dug up by leon.

lol. i'd never heard of the damn thing before they started waving their dick around with the whole top speed thing.

Geez, Leon, I know you want to humiliate this kid, but heck, you didn't have to go through so much effort to show that only 6 copies of the car actually exists.

And I nominate this thread for Ownage of the Year.

And in case you didn't notice the Bugatti has ABS, Traction control, power steering, and launch control and doesn't have any records... That's a fail if you ask me.
    None of those have anything to do with top speed, which is your main point here I assume
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Really, im gunna put a math problem up for lets see if you can handle it 5+8=???

It is the same car, just tuned.
    The figures I previously posted about the production run of all the other cars consider ALL the available models and versions, from the first to the last one of each brand.
    As you can see, all of them, except Koenigsegg, broke the 100 cars mark, with the Swedish company getting closer to that, with ALL their models trough ALL the years they were available.

Looking hard around the web, I found images of only 6 cars, the silver from the record, a blue/black one (which lately received quite some vinyls and it's now matte black, seems to be owned by a dude in London), a blue/white car, a red/black car, another one is a goldish/black car.
    Then there is the 2008 white and black one which was also used to showcase the 2009 mods too, which means it was never sold.

That's it, 6 cars. One of them is probably the original SC/8T as that one wasn't seen anymore.

Thread Information