Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran and Nukes

werty you cited BLAIR on thw bbc link saying what HE wanted everyone to hear so that he can justify the actions of the UK and US.

Just like the lies about WMD were expounded, this is an INTERPRETATION that is being reported on that link.

please be more critical of the sources you cite.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    we are not the only ones... remember that soldiers, sailors and marines from the UK, CAN, and AUS are right beside americans in afghanistan and iraq. i know its a bitter pill to swallow, but its true.
    Erm...

Ok then.

Not that it has anything to do with the fact that America has a lot of idiots...

Try to remember that America's most "visible" export is your media;

Awful TV programmes, rubbish films, crap music and news reporters who can't form coherent sentances.

For all the good stuff we see coming from your country there is 10x more crap that just shows "America" as a nation of morons.

I'll bet that most Americans don't act anything like the people that are portrayed to us in this manner, but we never see that because we don't live there and see "real", normal, every-day people.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    werty you cited BLAIR on thw bbc link saying what HE wanted everyone to hear so that he can justify the actions of the UK and US.

Just like the lies about WMD were expounded, this is an INTERPRETATION that is being reported on that link.

please be more critical of the sources you cite.
    Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Unless your media is retarded, he actually just stated it should be off the map - not actually threaten to take it off. Then again why am I asking?
    I think there has been some confusion...

if you look back at what spi ti out said to me, he said my "media is retarded" because i said "wiped off the map" instead of "off the map"
    so i did a quick google search to show all the media sites that he prefers to show that they all said "wiped off the map"

im not citing blair, or anything else in the articles, just the "wiped off the map" phrase....do you see it now?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

one more thing...have you read the new book called "Sadam's Secrets"

here's a brief description...

From Publishers Weekly
    Former Iraqi General Sada delivers a riveting inside account of Saddam Hussein's tyranny, including confirmation of the existence and hiding of weapons of mass destruction. Despite being a Christian and refusing to join the Baath Party, Sada was promoted to Saddam's inner circle for his honest advice. Sada criticizes most countries and the United Nations (whose workers he accuses of accepting bribes) for their complicity in propagating Saddam's regime.

anyways, he was interviewed on the Daily show with john stewart about 2-3 weeks ago, he explained how he was the #2 airforce commander for iraq when he personally saw the nuclear bombs...he also went on to say the last of the bombs were hidden in Syria the day before the UN inspectors came into iraq. he also said that he expects the truth about this to be revealed soon. yep

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    we are so embroiled in the struggle in iraq, we lack the resources to effectively wage a new war. even if it is in the area where we have most of our resources pre-staged. we just cant support it.
    we don't lack the resources, we lack a backbone(citizen support) and tactics, our strategy is fine: invade, liberate, plant seed of democracy and ride off into the sunset.
    but our tactics and combating such a war against terrorists need some improvement, but then again who could fight a victorious war against suicide bombers?
    The best thing to do in a car short of sex is to go faster than everyone else on the road.

life is short,
    PARTY NAKED!

If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstopable!

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    one more thing...have you read the new book called "Sadam's Secrets"

here's a brief description...

From Publishers Weekly
    Former Iraqi General Sada delivers a riveting inside account of Saddam Hussein's tyranny, including confirmation of the existence and hiding of weapons of mass destruction. Despite being a Christian and refusing to join the Baath Party, Sada was promoted to Saddam's inner circle for his honest advice. Sada criticizes most countries and the United Nations (whose workers he accuses of accepting bribes) for their complicity in propagating Saddam's regime.
    If its written, (in a book on top of it) it must be true.

anyways, he was interviewed on the Daily show with john stewart about 2-3 weeks ago, he explained how he was the #2 airforce commander for iraq when he personally saw the nuclear bombs...he also went on to say the last of the bombs were hidden in Syria the day before the UN inspectors came into iraq. he also said that he expects the truth about this to be revealed soon. yep
    allow me to LOL
    You base yourself on what is said on the daily show? in case you havent noticed it is a FAKE NEWS program.

I watch it quite a lot myself, very entertaining stuff, but its not where you want your info to come from.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Erm...

Awful TV programmes, rubbish films, crap music and news reporters who can't form coherent sentances.
    thats not stupid americans, thats just bad writers, and every country has its own section of crap music, just depends on who is grading who.
    i am sure that america isn't alone in the retarded newscaster world.
    The best thing to do in a car short of sex is to go faster than everyone else on the road.

life is short,
    PARTY NAKED!

If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstopable!

im not citing blair, or anything else in the articles, just the "wiped off the map" phrase....do you see it now?
    Which is what BLAIR SAID that was said.
    See the difference ?
    The BBC article didnt' quote Iranian inputs, only BLairs.
    Do you see it now ? :d

oh and it;s worth validating sources.
    Remeber the UK and US intelligence were led down a path by people lying to get advantage in the "new Iraq"

General Sada -- Since the launch of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Sada has served as the spokesman for Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and continues to serve as national security advisor ..... So not a dis-interested party

We'll see if aything comes of the allegations in his book.
    ( Remember just coz it's i a book doesn't make it true !! )
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 04-13-2006 at 05:25 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Schmallz
    we don't lack the resources, we lack a backbone(citizen support) and tactics, our strategy is fine: invade, liberate, plant seed of democracy and ride off into the sunset.
    but our tactics and combating such a war against terrorists need some improvement, but then again who could fight a victorious war against suicide bombers?
    Wow, I didnt think ANYONE still believed that you could convert by invasion.
    Kind of negates your other post a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Schmallz
    if you believe that, then i am inclined to agree with everyone else that our number one export is idiocy.

namely, due to that statement, you are an idiot
    complete moron.
    dont f'n question someone that deals with the issues of an overspent military every goddamn day. i can not get the gear on my ship fixed because we dont have the budget because of the war.

you my friend need to shut up, study up, and listen to those that have a clue.

CS, as i said earlier, every nation has their idiots. i will say that a good portion of america is full of them. i have little attachment to the majority of the citizens of the US, but i do have pride in my country, and i support most of what we do. i have my issues, and i voice them. you can look back through my posts in these political debates and i do not toe the party line. but i do have to call a spade a spade, and when gross generalizations are becoming the overriding philosophy, i need to say something. especially when those people are all non-americans. many of whom have never even been to the states.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    in case you havent noticed it is a FAKE NEWS program.
    It is

and where matra did i say "if its in a book, it must be true"

guys..dont disrespect my intelligence with those kind of comments, i'm not a toddler, we have different political views

It is

guys..dont disrespect my intelligence with those kind of comments, i'm not a toddler, we have different political views
    Still can't comprehend sarcasm can you!

It is

dont you understand? republicans have infantile intelligence.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

time to link you to one of my favourite songs again

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256A3700478B4C

it sums things up very nicely, and was written towards the end of the sixties. Apparently not much has changed.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

in my opinion, they dont have nukes right now, however i could be wrong

i have no problem with countries using nuclear power for their cities, but the fact that the president of Iran promised to wipe israel off the map...and then a few months later brags about uranium enrichment...it raises concern for good reason...we(the world) can't sit back and let someone make threats like this and enrich uranium without supervision...that is NOT too much to ask

if they are truly enriching for clean power, then thats great... they wont have any reason to not allow the UN to inspect
    The U.S has plenty of them
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information