Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I Right,in my assumptions.

Am I Right,in my assumptions.

1st assumption that I've is that anyone that interested in classic motor vehicle is also not only preservationist(if 've the financial means to do so),
    2nd) some(like me for instance) are interested even in up to date&futuristic motor vehicles.
    Now here's the 'BOMB"
    3rd)Admittedly I could be wrong!,I tell it'up front' as I'm extremely skeptical.could anyone be interested to join MR X's efforts ,in an effort to create an intl. documentary museum about motor vehicles of any kind,make and model?,remember no.1 priority is MONEY,then the rest.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

No . .

Taken time off from being successful again?

there are those called hot rodders that while being interested in classic automobiles, don't care about preservation of said vehicles. in fact, they typically are more interested in the futuristic cars and technology, which they can then incorporate into their vintage cars. so i muct say you are both right and wrong. mainly wrong. and besides, your 3rd statement makes as much sense as a harmonica shaped bowling ball.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

were you named after the disney character by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    1st assumption that I've is that anyone that interested in classic motor vehicle is also not only preservationist(if 've the financial means to do so),
    2nd) some(like me for instance) are interested even in up to date&futuristic motor vehicles.
    Now here's the 'BOMB"
    3rd)Admittedly I could be wrong!,I tell it'up front' as I'm extremely skeptical.could anyone be interested to join MR X's efforts ,in an effort to create an intl. documentary museum about motor vehicles of any kind,make and model?,remember no.1 priority is MONEY,then the rest.
    Is it just me or did anyone else have to read that about 2 or 3 times just to pull any ounce of sense out of that??

1)WTF?
    2)Documentary Museum?
    3)You're calling those who own classic cars Preservationalist. why?
    4)You could be right, but you are most likely wrong.
    5)The main issue is that what you tell up front is either bleeding obvious to the car fan, or unnecessary.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

You missed out

4) You fail to explain EVERYTHING and so nobody is interested
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

What would I do without you, Matra ?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Hot Rods&Classics

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    there are those called hot rodders that while being interested in classic automobiles, don't care about preservation of said vehicles. in fact, they typically are more interested in the futuristic cars and technology, which they can then incorporate into their vintage cars. so i muct say you are both right and wrong. mainly wrong. and besides, your 3rd statement makes as much sense as a harmonica shaped bowling ball.
    Hot Rods mostly are made of classic or old cars,not always,While in Petersburg (not Hopewell)Va.to be more Exact,in Colonial Heights,Next to Petersburg(Nr.Richmond)Va.,I had a chance to attend a meeting of'preservationists& restorers'in other words owners of Old or Classic cars.Many also collect literature etc.Here In S.Ca. the same,However,a lot of such folks don't like new cars.
    The Idea of creation of Motor Vehicles documentary museum,is more acceptable to other type of forum&forum audience,as You may've been noticed from other replies,too many(but not you) are immature folks.From such,one can't anticipate much.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Tremendous Success!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Taken time off from being successful again?
    This Morning I was extremely successful in achieving one of my goals!,Honest!.
    now 'How'bout you'?,Any honest achievements recently?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

The leeson?,I can't fly like an Eagle,if I'm stuck among'turkeys'!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

you know... i tried to put forth a reasonable answer, despite no knowing the question. but all of your posts thereafter have confused me thoroughly..

i haven't taken my time with the rendering thread, and so i haven't seen many of your posts. but if they are all this far away from logical train of thought (and grammar), than i can see why people don't respond with real answers.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

TURKEYS .... we know one for sure

Look "Ali", most folks have asked you to be clearer and explain and instead of actually trying you seem to continue and cause more hassle.

I suggest you should have someone review what you are posting so it is understandable OR accept that when you do posts then you have to live with the confusion and questioning of your meanings and motives.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Let's not OVERESTIMATE the importance of Grammer!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    you know... i tried to put forth a reasonable answer, despite no knowing the question. but all of your posts thereafter have confused me thoroughly..

i haven't taken my time with the rendering thread, and so i haven't seen many of your posts. but if they are all this far away from logical train of thought (and grammar), than i can see why people don't respond with real answers.
    Being an Arab,My Language isn't English,besides I thought myself English,ot to mention that ...while you may be right,Grammer& punctuations are important for communication,Especially in the field of formal publishing,This forum is TOTALLY informal.
    as far as logic&train of thought,be fair now!,Read the posts of other participants,and You'll be able to see clearly the facts that many of them're 1st)Extremely immature,2nd)bored to death,No kiddin',Hence my style of response to them,You could see that fact,that it's already self evident,in this thread.So for Fairness' sake,What about others,Who're more obviously'off track'?!.
    By The Way:While My grammer,or My Punctuations are imperfect at times,What that matters is the topic,I can't understand...for instance'Why so many folks are stuck on trivia'?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information