Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I Right,in my assumptions.

It's not imperfect at times, it's almost indechiperable.

I appreciate that English is not your first language. but the Enter key is there to break up paragraphs with a line space. please make better use of it in future.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

that and apostrophes do not equal spaces
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

May be I'll study English wriiting online,any link for a free online English writting ;lessons?!(it may take time,may be 4 year to be able to write professionally),I think that once I'll acquire the English writting skills,I should be able to publish professionally,and earn money,Why otherwise waste time?!
    ('No MONEY,No HONEY')!,or No Money no publishing.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I hope these classes go well for you, because the bones of a good english speaker are there, it's filling them out that'll take the time.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

indechiperable.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    It's not imperfect at times, it's almost indechiperable.

I appreciate that English is not your first language. but the Enter key is there to break up paragraphs with a line space. please make better use of it in future.
    Allow me to help you,You typed:indechiperable.
    I corected it to:Indecypherable.
    You see?,I love to help you.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Allow me to help you,You typed:indechiperable.
    I corected it to:Indecypherable.
    You see?,I love to help you.
    Correct would be "indecipherable", but thanks for getting us all on the right track

Now, what was it that you wanted to know about classic cars?

I got a bright Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    TURKEYS .... we know one for sure

Look "Ali", most folks have asked you to be clearer and explain and instead of actually trying you seem to continue and cause more hassle.

I suggest you should have someone review what you are posting so it is understandable OR accept that when you do posts then you have to live with the confusion and questioning of your meanings and motives.
    I mentioned Turkeys,so it's not singular,but plural,
    Since Your claim to fame is superiority in English writting,If I were in your shoes,I would have been,an English teacher long time ago,and even earn money for it.
    Now my post are not'confusion' as you claim,contrary:they're extremely clear,now of course,it depends on the reader.naturally if I'll write about quarks,and one ain't got any idea about such,it's not my fault(except the fact,that I shouldn't had mention it to the wrong audience,but then,I don't write here about Quarks,I learned My lesson well,when I questioned such audience about Neutrinos),but then I expressed myself clearly,then where is the confusion?,is that results of lack of concenration on behalf of the'audience'?,not to mention,that no one as yet,admonished the ones that really,posted'off the wall' replies,isn't it constitute discrimination,and cyber bullying?!.let's face the facts.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-19-2006 at 07:20 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Re read it

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Correct would be "indecipherable", but thanks for getting us all on the right track

Now, what was it that you wanted to know about classic cars?
    Concentrate on My 1st post,if needed re read it as many times as you need,in order to understand it,as it's very simple,nothing compound,or complex about it,it's a 'straight forward' simple post.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I've read it over several times, what is the point you are trying to make? I don't really get it.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    I mentioned Turkeys,so it's not singular,but plural,
    Since Your claim to fame is superiority in English writting,If I were in your shoes,I would have been,an English teacher long time ago,and even earn money for it.
    Thank you.
    My comment in the singular as you being one member of the group of turkeys is perfect English.
    Iv'e made my money by writing professional documents and international standards for the ITU. I do all right
    Now my post are not'confusion' as you claim,contrary:they're extremely clear,now of course,it depends on the reader.naturally if I'll write about quarks,and one ain't got any idea about such,it's not my fault(except the fact,that I shouldn't had mention it to the wrong audience,but then,I don't write here about Quarks,I learned My lesson well,when I questioned such audience about Neutrinos),but then I expressed myself clearly,then where is the confusion?,is that results of lack of concenration on behalf of the'audience'?,not to mention,that no one as yet,admonished the ones that really,posted'off the wall' replies,isn't it constitute discrimination,and cyber bullying?!.let's face the facts.
    You are confusing WHAT you talk about and the words and structure you write. So far you're style is badly laid out, badly punctuated and not well structured. These have been pointed out to you already. It is all these that make your posts difficult.
    Take some advice .... review the responses you get and you will clearly see if you are concise or not.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

You are confusing WHAT you talk about and the words and structure you write. So far you're style is badly laid out, badly punctuated and not well structured. These have been pointed out to you already. It is all these that make your posts difficult.
    Take some advice .... review the responses you get and you will clearly see if you are concise or not.
    A little harsh don't you think?

I'll like to help You

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I've read it over several times, what is the point you are trying to make? I don't really get it.
    While I like to help you,long ago I realized that it's 'mission impossible'..
    It's like explaining the concept of 'Evolution' to a 'Creationist'!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-19-2006 at 08:19 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

concise

Thank you.
    My comment in the singular as you being one member of the group of turkeys is perfect English.
    Iv'e made my money by writing professional documents and international standards for the ITU. I do all right

Ill be concise!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

no.
    I explained what I see as the basic problem in his posts in a concise manner.
    Provided guidance in the explanation so that he can realise where and how to improve and suggesed reviewing others resopnses with an open mind to realise the difficulties better.

I *COULD* have just replied

STFU

Now THAT would have been harsh -- just a little
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Well Matra et Alpine is right on!

in this (Specific) case Matra et Alpine' is right.Maybe He'll start an online FREE teaching class!,I'll volunteer to be his 1st student.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information