Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Movie experience ever

Worst Movie experience ever

OK so its friday night, i've finished work. i've hung out with my friends and so i decide to go to a movie at AMC theaters. (new ones in tysons). theones i saw the hills have eyes in. so we go there, buy tickets popcorn and a coke.
    we get to the theater. and there are the usual boring commercials/time wasters. then the awesome kung foo turn off your phone thing. then the previews. the new movie about dead ppl being in the computer scared me sh!tless. then the 'new owmen' looks really disturbing (cant get the scene where the girl at the party goes 'its all for you dameon' and hangs herself. camera work was done so well'. then the new fast and furious previews. the movie starts. scary movie 4. its pretty good. by now i've drank some of the coke and popcorn. so i finish the popcorn first. then about 1/2 way through the movie the tysons corner mall loses power. so were sititng here in a completely dark theater with little 7th graders trying to scare eachother and 1/2 my spanish class 5 rows infront of me. i finish my coke. the lights come on but nothing else is working. people are talking about a power outage but i didnt belive it. then the AMC staff came in and told us to hang tight. then the popcorn kicked in, i officialy had the hershy squirts. but i couldnt 'go' because they wouldnt let us out of the theater. (no i didnt crap myself, but i came rather close) about 1/2 hour later they told us to evacuate the buliding. not becasue of an emergency but because of 'they couldnt get the power back on' NO REFUND!!! WTF i pay to see 1/2 a ****ing movie and i dont even get my damn money back or a free pass?!?!?!?! then it took us 2 hours to get out of the parkinglot. we had to stop at a local mcdonalds so i could relive myself. but thats about it

stupid AMC...
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

.....i can't believe you are going to take that
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Wow I'v never had anyexpierence like that, but middle school kids with no consideration for anybody accept themselves really piss me off. It's always funny when some older ladies go tell the staff and have them removed
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

hahahahaha no elder ladies here. i didnt take it. i am going to guest services today to complain. dono about you but that is total BS

for those of you who have seen the movie, or just 1/2 of it, power 'cut out' exactly when the presedent was addressing the UN and had put his water on the weapon switch and removed his clothes (sorry if i ruined it)
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

That happened to me once, but they gave everyone their money back......oh and thank god i didnt have to drop one like you
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

That's a great way to lose customers. Businesses who don't respect their clients usually don't last long.

Thats outrageous. I would be shocked if they didnt give you all a refund and another viewing, and not having to pay for food/drink for it. Crazy.

i went to customer service today about an hour ago. so they said if you have your ticket stub they'lle give you a free pass and a free coke. so next friday im' going to see it with a friend of mine
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Wow, that sucks, but at least it turned out ok in the end.

BTW, you didn't spoil anything. That was shown in trailers, so anyone who wants to see it has probably seen that part.
    Funny movie though, but not the best out of the 4.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

ok now im really ****ing pissed off. i went back to see it with my friend. his familys going to NY so we went to an after lunch movie. i get my ticket and my dads ticket. you know what happens? we show them the stub. the ticket guys like... uhh excuse me thats from friday. i say yhea, there was a blackout on friday. only saw 1/2 the movie. the guy gives me a dumb look. i say free pass... ring a bell.... he shakes his head. we go to guest services and the lady behind the desk there says. oh you were suppposed to wait in line and get a written pass. but when i went back on saturday they said just go in... something sounds weird here

they expect me to wait in a line filled with ppl from 16 different theathers while i have to drop a chocolate bomb?!?! they wouldnt let me in. i am so damn pissed off with that shithole. i want to smack them
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Write to the attention of the CEO of teh company.
    Say how disappointed you were at the poor customer relationship that the theatre presented.
    Ask that he/she investigates and clarifies your rights and how you shodl hav eexpected to ahve been treated.
    Good chance he/she will sanction a better "treat" AND kick the managers ass for having such poor customer issue handling procedures !!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

**** that mate i wouldn't have left the pictures till they stuck the movie back on
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Some S**theads set off fire crackers in a Movie marathon once.....

We all got evacuated because they thought it was a fire/terrorist attack (In Tuggeranong? Puhleeeeze) but they never found out who it was (I saw some little hardcore 14 year olds (Full Ghetto Get-up, Chains, Caps, the works) were furiously emptying their pockets before we were allowed back in.

Because of the kerfuffle we missed the end of one of the four movies on offer, and we didn't get the equivalent back in exchange (MOST annoyed)
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

That really sucks. I'd be writting up a formal complaint and going to the top with it. The worst problems I've had at the movies were when I was a teenager. I come from a smaller town where the movie theatre had an old projector. for about a two year span, every second movie or so that I went to had problems. eg. the film got to hot (the light bulb in the projector was to hot) and melted the movie, or the film would break. Little things like that. It was always fixed but would usually take about 20 mins. I'll never forget the first time the film melted though. You could see a hole burn in the middle of the picture and work it's way to the edges. lol. Ah fun times. Best of luck to you.

My friend works at the movie theater in town, he's seen some porta potty's made out of popcorn bags before, they must have been in your situation.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Thread Information