Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Rice burners

Default civic

why is it that civics are made out to be the number one rice car! there has to be 20 other cars that are just as common as a civic but noone ever mentions them EVER! just leave the civics alone pick on another honda there are just as many accords and preludes as there are civics same goes for eclipses and tiburons and even sentras noone ever mentions them if someone wants to dump 30k into tiburon isnt it still a little over the top i just dont know why civics are picked on all the time

Quote Originally Posted by MayosSentra
    why is it that civics are made out to be the number one rice car! there has to be 20 other cars that are just as common as a civic but noone ever mentions them EVER! just leave the civics alone pick on another honda there are just as many accords and preludes as there are civics same goes for eclipses and tiburons and even sentras noone ever mentions them if someone wants to dump 30k into tiburon isnt it still a little over the top i just dont know why civics are picked on all the time
    Its because most of the cars riced are civics.

Quote Originally Posted by MayosSentra
    Stop whining.

And welcome to UCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Stop whining.

And welcome to UCP.

Welcowned

amen cobra power, no japanese could ever compare to a v8

Quote Originally Posted by mike808
    New Supra?

Quote Originally Posted by mike808
    What about a Japanese V8,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

you forgot about the F1 engines. Honda and Toyota.

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    What about a Japanese V8,
    yeah thatll go good in my gazelle
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

yeah, i kinda stopped my friend from ever ricing a civic in an email about civics
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

i know im the last person and you probaly wont read this but its all about cost man
    40 miles per gallon in a 6000 us dollar car (Nobody buys a new civic unless he is rich) with a 9000 rpm and enough
    high rpm hp to bat down an all american trans am, anybody would buy it.
    and who is talking about expensive kits, i could go to the internet with 1000bucks and come out with 4-5 cool looking kits on my civic. swap stock motor with a K20 and beat a 35 grand, off the lot focus by a mile.it is not about loyalty it is about cost and speed. if ford came out with a 19 grand sports car i would happily trade my civic till then Screw you im racing for rice
    and beat a
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    i know im the last person and you probaly wont read this but its all about cost man
    40 miles per gallon in a 6000 us dollar car (Nobody buys a new civic unless he is rich) with a 9000 rpm and enough
    and who is talking about expensive kits, i could go to the internet with 1000bucks and come out with 4-5 cool looking kits on my civic. swap stock motor with a K20 and beat a 35 grand, off the lot focus by a mile.it is not about loyalty it is about cost and speed. if ford came out with a 19 grand sports car i would happily trade my civic till then Screw you im racing for rice
    and beat a
    LMAO... So naive.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Rice = yuck. Some Japanese cars are decent, and a few of those are even decent for performance, but they apparently haven't really discovered that what works great on sportbikes doesn't necessarily work on a street-driven car. I thought maybe they had firgured it out back when the Supra TT, 3000GT, etc. were in production, but...since they let those go...
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Re: 'ricers'

A fool and his money are soon parted. At least someone else gets that money now.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    and beat a
    You, sir, are an idiot.

No Focus in the US costs 35K.
    "That's the first time I've been unhappy to have a bird on my face."

-Jenson Button after having a bird hit him during a preseason practice

Thread Information