Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My car

Hey, that doesn't look too bad. I've seen plenty of VT/Xs with VY kits that look so horrible, but that's not too bad.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Yes me too.. But that is the first too look good.. Maybe it's the Z series front that does it? But i haven't seen a rear pick but i do have a VY Rear purple VT pic.. When it comes too the rear i'm not sure what too do too many ideas..
    VX SS rear just lights.. VT S2 lights with Calais garnish... Monaro taillights blacken with VX garnish body colour... Or the VX Calais taillights and Garnish..
    Wish i was a chopper. Funny thing too me is people are going the VY front over the VZ front... On ebay no bids on the Z series VT kit.. But the Y series VT kit 4 bids and it started later?.
    VT Rear with VY bumper and VX Garnish.. Gives it a big arse look with no wing..

Ok here it is my 100% on the bible account of the accident, With some huge help from nota i hope it looks and sounds perfect

I was driving down sunshine Avenge towards home, I made a lane change into the left lane and then back too the right lane too avoid a very slow truck, I was travelling safely at the legal speed limit. When i was fully in the right lane about too pass this slower truck a SUV 4WD pulled into my lane the right lane from the left lane, I jumped directly onto my brakes as it was driving at very slow speeds well below 50km/h after sitting behind this slower truck that was towing damaged cars in the left lane. The SUV 4WD was way too close too me too be able too avoid contact, And being only 2 lanes my only other option was the left lane which had the slow truck in it and i might not be here if i went into that lane because i would have been under it. So after your clients dangerous lane change which was showing a total lake of respect too not only me but flowing traffic at speed The contact was totally unavoidable especially at your clients low speeds, Which your client didn't dispute when i questioned them about the low speeds. Your client also mentioned she did a head check which consisted of a rear view mirror check, But not a right hand mirror check, If she did she would have seen my car there, I was also very lucky the vechile behind me didn't smash into my rear. That would have just been perfect, I was just minding my own business getting home driving at the speed limit with care and this SUV just pulls in front of me and left me with no other place too go, This accident is totally not my fault your client made this accident unavoidable by not using mirrors which is a dangerous way too drive and could have made it into a multi car pile up.
    Another thing your client parked a very long distance away from me after the accident, I can not be sure at all who the driver was, As by the time i gathered myself together and stepped out of my car i had too walk a good 100 meters or more too them.
    Once i was there i meet with 2 lady's one on a mobile phone and the other asking me for my details, First thing i said was is everyone fine, Then i handed my details over and was refused there details. This went on for some time, I keeped asking for the who i thought was the driver of the car because she was the only one with a drivers licence in her hand too give me there information. About 15min had passed and i decided too call the police as they too me were very suspicious i couldn't understand why they just wouldn't hand me there details, The young lady told me everything was going through her mother who was next too her who was on the mobile too her Father the owner of the SUV 4WD. So i was getting no information here. So i called the police and ask them too attend the seen as i was having trouble getting the information from these people after a accident. They said it's law we both have too hand over each others details. I said i knew that much but i have already handed my details over and they keep refusing me. So they were sending a police car out, So finally after 30 or minutes had passed the father must have said give me there details and they left before the police attended, Just after they left the police arrived, I spoke to them they said where is the other driver i said they had left i finally got there details after 30 or more minutes, Told the police how the accident happened, The officer said is the car drivable enough too get it home as i live 1-2 min away, I said i think so but it's busted up pretty bad. He said get it home and i left.

theres some typo's
    "total lake of respect" =lack.
    "the vechile behind" = vehicle
    "refused there details." = their
    "hand too give me there information" = to, their
    "decided too call " = to
    "they too me " = to
    "me there details" = their
    "next too her " = to
    "attend the seen" = scene
    "me there details" = their
    "enough too get it" = to

Sorry to pick on it Slick but it helps a lot to have it all right and im a stickler for spelling/grammer

It all sounds very good though. Good luck with it.
    The Datto will rage again...

Only 11 mistakes
    Dam the spell checker

yeh its mostly grammer stuff... used to get me alot but now im pretty up with it

When i first started out on the net i was bad, Look at me now Not much better lol.

"You may change lanes if you signal, and if it is safe to do so. Remember you must give way to any vehicle already in that lane. You must drive with your vehicle competely within a lane."

This is a direct quote from the vicroads handbook on driving in Victoria.
    Its pretty obvious from the resulting crash that the lady caused the accident by not following the road rules.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by syko
    "You may change lanes if you signal, and if it is safe to do so. Remember you must give way to any vehicle already in that lane. You must drive with your vehicle competely within a lane."

This is a direct quote from the vicroads handbook on driving in Victoria.
    Its pretty obvious from the resulting crash that the lady caused the accident by not following the road rules.
    She tried too say i was behind her, I said in a flash me doing the speed limit and you 30 km/h you wouldn't know where i was and if you looked you would have seen me, She said the same thing again i was in the left lane, I asked her too walk with me and see the nice black marks i left in the right hand lane, Not once were they in the left i was in the right lane before she moved over she just didn't look and she had no idea of what speed she was doing also. I'd love too see there claim sheet when it came too there speeds i'm sure they will have too make something up, The father was on the mobile and he was a dodgy ***T, He told his daughter too right down my Vin number which has got nothing too do with them, Turn my back for 1 second and she is at my car writing that down, And all this and i still didn't get there details.
    When i think about it i could have got very mad and could have been well within my right too refuse my details if i knew they were going too be like that. I should have got the number plate and went too the police if i could have driven that far.

I just came back from my panels beaters home we had a chat about the car. No price yet which i really need.. But he's busy for about a 10 days so i'll need too save up all i got fast.. Parts just the bonnet we are going too fix the guards and bumper and if the radiator support is fine that will save money and effort..
    I ask him too tell me about the VR-VS front, It's bolt up no worry's the only thing is on the radiator support they need too cut a section off and change bonnet hinges and that's it.
    But i want it done and ready for when you all come down so i don't get a yellow sticker..
    And i got a VP Car bra just hasn't arrived yet.

car bra should help you cover things up for a while until its all fixed. You feel heaps seedy driving a dinged up car i know

hope it all comes good mate.

I know i have been almost into fist fights with people looking and laughing at the front of the car with the tape on it.. I can't see why people think it's funny at all? Last guy i warned him too keep smiling at me and he won't walk away stop smiling and walk another day.. He walked away..
    Mum has a group of 17 year olds stop and laugh and she went ape also told them keep laughing but your walking and i'm driving..

Good news my Car bra came today but i must have been having my afternoon nap So i need too go too the post office in the morning too grab it.. that will help heaps as you said blue cover that front up and get rid of the Tape. And the cops won't check me out

Now the bonnet might look shit still... But hows this look now Look past the fact the car hasnt been washed since the 10th of December But i promised myself not too wash the car till it was all better again and i got to stick to that.
    The Tape is off and no body has looked and laughed today.
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 02-02-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Was about to come in here and tell everyone all the good news on how the car will be in on Monday to be fixed..

And then as before something always goes wrong, My brother is here with no car and more i really can't say on here..
    But i don't know i might have had a enough and i still might just take it Monday.
    Will take 3-4 days top complete and I'll be told the price on the day..
    Plus to ad to my already shit no life my oil pump is really going and this needs to be replaced before it does damage a 5min warm helps but not when it should be warm after driving it for 30min.

I also washed the car Even though i said i wouldn't i hated looking at it that dirty, Come up great minus that shit bonnet.

The bra is great people don't know the radiator support is back that far so they only look for a split second now more at the bra. Down sides to the bra are the Cold air intake is useless now as the bra blocks it's path, It also heats up faster as it's got less area's for air to get in. So the Thermo fan is on more now then before.

Also was playing some more with my car in MS paint.. I'll do this one day to it..
    I have removed some of the lines at the rear and front, And tried to fix the door trims. And with the VS front one day easier then i thought to do makes me happy, They have a Z series VS front spoiler, And VS monaro bonnet. Fond something for the rear and it will be fine.
    Also a guy selling Alloytech engines for conversions that wouldn't be bad but not a cheap idea.

"Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thats no good slick also keep hounding their insurance company they dont like paying and will fart ass around

Why not drop a VY 3.8 in it or even a supercharged one? their an improvement over what you have and not overtly expensive.

My poor nissan gazelle got squashed by a hilux that decided not to stop....i know have a subaru liberty.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

I don't mind the ecotec engine it's a quieter running engine even though mine is probley one of the quietest Buick donks going around, But my buick V6 would rip holes in any ecotec. But the Supercharger that does get me excited Price is a little step $3000 plus..
    But only yesterday i seen a VZ Calais 190 alloytech forsale for $2000 and the 5 speed auto $1500. This was complete for a full conversion every part accessory was included.

The car is now going in next week It never rains it poors, Tonight at 10:30pm we get a call from my brothers partner that he was almost killed by the landlord of there house can we come fast, In the car we go and we get there and there's a crime scene all set up with a film crew cops cars all over the place, We jump out and my mum is looking for my brother he has been taken to hospital with his partner, WTF! is going on here we ask the cops, Then my niece comes running to my mum crying her eyes out and tells us the whole story, For 2 days the landlord who is the owner but we find out he isnt it's his brothers house, He wants them out now or 2 weeks, They are paid up in advanced for 4 weeks, And this prick has spent there bond money also. They told him we are paid for 4 weeks and if you want us out we will go in 4 weeks, It starting getting nasty threats and all he said the landlord he will kill my brothers partner to get rid of her, So she said **** off evicting us is the only way you will remove us and since we are 4 weeks in advance and you don't have our bond you got no chance, With that he slap her face and throws a rock and smashes the little window next to the front door.. She screams to my brother to come but he has took off, So they call the police and they fog them off, They say get this.. It's a civil matter not for them call the courts etc and take off.. Next day which is Sunday night they come back again very late at night the same time as the night before, Screaming out the front and then this massive smash, Something went through my nieces bedroom window, My brother runs out too see and confront the landlord and his brother the real owner and the wife, When 8 cunts jump out from behind the bushes and ****en belt him with mettle bars sticks and what we think was knives they ambushed him, And people in the street stood back and watched this all happen, My brothers partner tried to get in and they smashed her so hard they almost broke her arm and slapped her around, My neice seen this and she couldn't just stand there so she ran out to help and they knocked her away and hit her with a bat that almost broke her ****en arm to. And when they were finished with my brother after he laid lifeless the cunts said we have killed him so lets go and they left, He got up off the ground and he was bleeding all down his back, Then these pricks from across the road that were watching came running with sticks to help. mind you they had left already to bloody late, So my brother called them pussys and told them to **** off.
    We only just about 3 hours ago went to the hospital and picked him up he has had 4 stitches in his head and his back looks like he had 30 lashes like a convict, And because of the jetski accident they had to do all the scans again, So now it's set him back to like he was 2 weeks after the accident he's very sore but atleast they could let him go home.. And the cunts that did it haven't been arrested yet
    And my brother thinks he let his family down he thinks he didn't protect them and he's really upset. So mum said to him who do you think you are chuck Norris? Only he can fight off 11 people at once it was a ambush a set-up to get him outside by smashing the window, All because the brother who has been overseas wants the house and he thinks he can scare them out of it, Well now he wont see it for many many months.
    I tell you i don't know who we pissed off but someone has stuck a bad luck spell on us. I'm starting to believe in bad luck now.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information