Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: My car

Quote Originally Posted by bypopulardemand View Post
    just trying to help
    it's a bit late to move it now
    to be fair, it's only really Aus members are in this thread so it's actually better off in the Aus cars section, i guess.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Im sorry to have to say it. but given they have decided that it is you who is at fault and that you were the vehicle behind then you dont have much hope in succeeding. Impacting from behind is crucial factor.
    If you read back you'll see that someone pulled across in front of him and slammed on their brakes, which is the only way the in a rear-end accident that the person behind is not at fault.

Im sorry to have to say it. but given they have decided that it is you who is at fault and that you were the vehicle behind then you dont have much hope in succeeding. Impacting from behind is crucial factor.

Shouldnt this thread be in the User Rides section?
    But you know it's never that simple. Read on as i tell more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nota View Post
    From what I gather afaik, the 'they' as in "they have decided" currently amounts to nothing more than a prima facie letter of demand from what is merely a private insurance firm - so not a recognised or enforcable legal judgement from a court of law .. yet

Nevertheless Slick you better get your arse into gear mate ...
    They never got my side of the story this is why i have been charged, So i again need to rite the whole thing up and send it away to them, Guy on the phone was in shock when i told him, Oh sorry sir we thought you wernt going to contest it.. **** NO! I'm not paying for this as it's not my fault simple mate I'll fight it with my last drop of blood they will not get a cent from me i expect to be paid for my damage as they cause the accident and if i moved lanes i'd be dead right now under a truck because the driver changing lanes at 40km/h slower then the limit didn't do a proper head check, He went ohh um um oh oh um i'll send you some forms out to do, I have already done this once this is not bloody not good enough!.
    And the SUV was a Xtrail not a CRV..

And the other claim some how was given to me to pay when it was a boom gate that hit that Van, They are very incompetent people working there.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Automatic assumption by the law If you run up someones ass your at fault untill proven otherwise.

Not a good way to be but thems the rules.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

It's like i said to the insurance guy, Tomorrow i'll go to a corner and wait for a car to come past, Then pull out in front of it and let it hit me in the rear.. I'm not at fault the car hit me in the back, He said no that's not right, I said no it's right but it's ridicules that it can be in the right.
    The cop that came to the accident said my marks suggested i was speeding, They were a good 20 meters long, Then he ask me did i have ABS, No i don't. Well then you would just skid and not take off any speed then, So was i speeding?? Or just sliding because i had no ABS??.
    Another thing that contrudicts the car i hit, They claimed i was in the left hand lane.. But the pic's of the marks after the accident shows i braked only in the right lane, They didnt come from the left lane it was perfect straight marks in the right lane.. They just don't want to admit they changed lanes going way to slow and not looking in the lane they were changing into for cars. They were shifty as hell with me. I don't even know if the person that handed me there licence 30min after the accident was infact the driver?.

Biggest thing against me is everyone that seen the accident keeped driving even the car behind me that almost went up my rear and i thought it did till he passed me on the left.. I seen a crash and stopped people shit me today to busy in there own world to offer a hand these days.

Slick have you got 3rd party insurance, I cant remeber if you have or not.
    If you have, your insurance company should fight the claim for you.

Falcon500 originally posted Automatic assumption by the law If you run up someones ass your at fault untill proven otherwise.

Not a good way to be but thems the rules.
    It will be pretty hard to win the case in court even though the other driver was driving with undue care.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    It will be pretty hard to win the case in court even though the other driver was driving with undue care.
    If you've got witnesses you'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    But he says the whitenesses just motored on shame he didn't think to grab their number plates (and difficult given the circumstances)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    Slick have you got 3rd party insurance, I cant remeber if you have or not.
    If you have, your insurance company should fight the claim for you.

No mate wish i did now
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    But he says the whitenesses just motored on shame he didn't think to grab their number plates (and difficult given the circumstances)
    No I was slighty in shock at first gathering my thoughts still thinking cars are just driving by, Then i thougth shit i'm in a 80 zone in the right lane i better limp over to the gutter fast, They just drove through the glass and all it's not like it used to be when people would stop and offer assistance.

Thread Information