View Poll Results: which car do you like more?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4

20 41.67%
  • Mclaren F1 LM

28 58.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs Mclaren F1 LM

xj220.

The Mclaren is a champion at Circuit de la Sarthe. In 95 it won outright finishing ahead of all prototypes. In 97 it won its class and was 2nd overall. There is no comparison for me.

to compare f1 with veyron is not right! if we have to do it acording what? can you go with f1 400+kph with your friend or your girlfriend with ,climated and luxerious ambiance? or rainy day and full of bump in the city roads? at the comperation f1 is good only cornerin in one condition if it have all season tire on like bugatti (which is none) modifications in same conditions -volum- it can't be beaten 3liters against 16 liters exm: while you having 900hp from F1 with twin turbo you can have 4800 hp from bugatti?? the reason for 1001 hp is endurance so the owner has not have to repair engine every week!! bugatti is expensive but still very cheap next to have an f1 ..it is heavy because you can drive all around the world from vindy to very hot countries so he has to fallow the traffic line depandable way ..The shape is ugly ok! but if you look CLOSLY shape is perfect for all round because the engineer did not choose an old bugattiEB 110 shape OR karmen ghia-porche-mercedes gtr ..
    Under bonnet technology is lot more than OUTSİDE body the F1's are perfect and unreachable only in their trucs(because they made for it) they are perfect for road holdin --cornering and accelerating only in the special trucs.. Anyway neither you or me afford to pay 2 million for a car --i presume?--instead lets get ROD SAUBERY's vette for 200.000$ it is 2 times faster than F1 and bugatti if we can sacrifise few things!?
    but even than on the long run bugatti takes more point

One more thİnk veyron İs four wheel drİve

But my self İ prefer my 450hp evo vi for the cİty and long run thank you all

to compare f1 with veyron is not right! if we have to do it acording what? can you go with f1 400+kph with your friend or your girlfriend with ,climated and luxerious ambiance? or rainy day and full of bump in the city roads? at the comperation f1 is good only cornerin in one condition if it have all season tire on like bugatti (which is none) modifications in same conditions -volum- it can't be beaten 3liters against 16 liters exm: while you having 900hp from F1 with twin turbo you can have 4800 hp from bugatti?? the reason for 1001 hp is endurance so the owner has not have to repair engine every week!! bugatti is expensive but still very cheap next to have an f1 ..it is heavy because you can drive all around the world from vindy to very hot countries so he has to fallow the traffic line depandable way ..The shape is ugly ok! but if you look CLOSLY shape is perfect for all round because the engineer did not choose an old bugattiEB 110 shape OR karmen ghia-porche-mercedes gtr ..
    Under bonnet technology is lot more than OUTSİDE body the F1's are perfect and unreachable only in their trucs(because they made for it) they are perfect for road holdin --cornering and accelerating only in the special trucs.. Anyway neither you or me afford to pay 2 million for a car --i presume?--instead lets get ROD SAUBERY's vette for 200.000$ it is 2 times faster than F1 and bugatti if we can sacrifise few things!?

No challenge, the McLaren F1 every time. The Veyron is unbeatable in a straight line, but round a racetrack a £60,000 Nissan GTR could beat it.

The McLaren has agility.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrutineer View Post
    but round a racetrack a £60,000 Nissan GTR could beat it.
    funny

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrutineer View Post
    The Veyron is unbeatable in a straight line, but round a racetrack a £60,000 Nissan GTR could beat it.
    that's true, with the exception that you are completely wrong.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Just to quote an over abused source, on the Top Gear track the Veyron was faster than the GT-R by a good 1.4 secs margin.
    Just because the GT-R is ridiculously fast around the 'Ring it doesn't mean it's that fast everywhere else.
    I actually suspect the Nissan folks focused a bit too much on the absolute performance and 'Ring time than in other important side of a car.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

No matter how fast the Datsun goes, it's still a Datsun. And no matter how capable the Volkswagen is, it still is a Volkswagen.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    that's true, with the exception that you are completely wrong.
    LOL.
    i suppose it depends what track it is... and what the veyron races in a straight line hahahaha
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by BİGBROTHER View Post
    The McLaren has one seat more than the Veyron.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    The McLaren has one seat more than the Veyron.
    Which means it is possible to take twins on a date. Never underestimate that little bit of usefullness.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Which means it is possible to take twins on a date. Never underestimate that little bit of usefullness.
    I can get quads in my four-banger.

Thread Information