Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snakes on a plane

snakes on a plane

is anybody as excited for this movie as i am? i predict it will be the blockbuster of the summer. in case you havent heard of it yet it stars samuel l jackson as an FBI agent transporting a witness to a high profile murder case. an assassin wants to kill the witness so he put a time release box full of various types of snakes aboard their plane. i cant believe somebody didnt think of this great movie idea sooner.

"I WANT THESE MUTHA ****IN SNAKES OFF THIS MUTHA ****IN PLANE!!"
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

I predict it will be the worst movie of the year. The trailers looked ridiculous. But I'll give my verdict when I've seen the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    I predict it will be the worst movie of the year. The trailers looked ridiculous. But I'll give my verdict when I've seen the movie.
    The movie is going to ROCK, are you kidding, you cannot possibly have high enough expectations of this movie to actually be disappointed. Just go in waiting to be let down because you know the plot and the lines and all that, and you won't be let down. Most OVERHYPED movie of all time.

Haha, it is going to be a horrible movie, the concept alone is not very good in my opinion, unless they do something crazy with it. But appearently Sammy didnt even read teh script,just the title,and he signed right on. But thats one movie i wont be seeing, unless i can for free.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

i thought you were joking at first.

Sounds quite totally shit if I'm honest.

You saying that the entire movie is going to be based on snakes which are on a plane??Doesnt really sound that interesting...
    If snakes on a plane was a sub-plot in a movie then it would have been good but not an entire movie...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

yeh i think its going to be terrible....maybe he signed on because he thought "snakes" and "plane" were some sort of metephor....not literally just snakes on a plane...

That looks friggin hilarious!

SLJackson has this propensity towards films with psycho-animals....

- Jurassic Park
    - Deep Blue Sea
    - Now this....

exactly, I thought the snakes would be a subplot to the main plot of him trying to work out the bad-guy... but this is just wierd! How many ways can a snake kill you/get killed by you?? any body see the giant anaconda!! Ha ha ha ha blatently have to see this for comedy value...
    Porsche!

I read an article which basically said because the movie and it's producer's knows that it's going to be terrible, it will end up just being lame.

If a movie is meant to be taken seriously, it makes it THAT much more funny when it turns out to be terrible, but because this movie doesn't take itself serously, it's just going to end up lame.

Shame really, if the movie people had decided to do it properly instead of some cheap-o 'they'll come because they know it's crap' situation, it might have been worthy of my $11.50.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Having watched the trailer I'm left wondering why they don't just turn the airconditoning to really cold so the snakes get sleepy.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    Having watched the trailer I'm left wondering why they don't just turn the airconditoning to really cold so the snakes get sleepy.
    You bloody legend.

yeah well i think its gonna suck...in a good way
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

If the snakes lay eggs at the very end to create an opening for Part 2, you know Hollywood has come full circle to the Creature-Features of yore.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information