Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can no longer view attached images?

I can no longer view attached images?

Hey guys, I read the forums a lot because this is definately the most knowlegeable and civil car forum I have ever been to. I don't post because I only have a strong interest in car and engine design but only moderate knowlege.

When I first joined the site I could view the attached images in posts fine, but now whenever I click one (on any of the forums) I get:

Airthrow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Airthrow
    Hey guys, I read the forums a lot because this is definately the most knowlegeable and civil car forum I have ever been to. I don't post because I only have a strong interest in car and engine design but only moderate knowlege.

When I first joined the site I could view the attached images in posts fine, but now whenever I click one (on any of the forums) I get:

It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help?

im not saying your stupid or nothing but have you checked if you are logged in, because a few times i have not been on for a day or two and it automatically log's you out. therefore you have to log in again to see the pics.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I tried logging out and logging back in last night before I posted, and it didn't work...

oddly, today all of a sudden I can see all the images. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Airthrow
    I tried logging out and logging back in last night before I posted, and it didn't work...

oddly, today all of a sudden I can see all the images. Thanks for the help.
    That happened to me except it was more serious (I couldn't do anything). But now I'm using internet explorer and everything is fine. Matra is right about AOL sucking.

When you don't post at least once within a month after signing up, the ability to download the attachments is taken away. Posting this made it possible for you to download them again.

Welcome to the community!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    When you don't post at least once within a month after signing up, the ability to download the attachments is taken away. Posting this made it possible for you to download them again.

Welcome to the community!
    Wouter, any chance of a FAQ for the forum so that these snippets can be explained to eveyone and checked in the future by the new members ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Wouter, any chance of a FAQ for the forum so that these snippets can be explained to eveyone and checked in the future by the new members ?
    UCP does have one but it doesn't explain everything.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/faq.php?

Well I guess I'll post this reply so I can start viewing images.

DC

It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help? [/QUOTE]

what enzo boat, i thought there was only an F50 boat, where are the pic's?
    UCP's No. 1 source for Enzo pic's

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    I am the administrator Any problems send me a private message
    If you were a administer your status would say "administrator" instead of "junior member".

yes...

That helped. Oh yes it did.

Just posting so i can see the pics too. It was driving me up the wall too.

still managing to drive me up the wall...

I am just posting so i can see the pictures too

Thread Information