Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMW E39 M5 video

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    "seeooowww fun im geooinnggg teooo geoo back to the beggining of the program... and do it... AWW OVUH AGAINNN "

what an asshole, honestly who talks like that so effin retarded

Are you going to restart making this kind of useless posts? They already earned you a ban before, so please avoid them.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

...it was a god damned comment of what I thought of the video

it is 100% related

and i still am not clear as to why i got banned. i jsut havn't had the time so far to complain about it. you first PM was friendly, maybe it was too friendly that I didn't even regard it as a warning.

at least i could have had a formal warning? don't ya think so? and if my swearing was so bad maybe this forum should be filtered. or simply ban the appreance of astericks "****" or sswear words from appearing. the fact that it DID apprear and it got banned for it completely mistyfies me.

i don't have a problem, clearly, with the fact that another part of the reason was that I was insulting to others (and even then, it was somewhat deserving OR i was just reciprocating) on this board. what i AM complaining about is

-getting singled out
    -no formal warning
    -swearing should not incur a ban

and again, my previous post was COMPLETELY related to the context! i will try avoid making useless posts. but i won't stop making comments liek that previous one about tiff. everyone here bashes celebrities (like schumy and peris hilton) i refuse to be segregated from that.

i hope ya understand
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    and i still am not clear as to why i got banned. i jsut havn't had the time so far to complain about it. you first PM was friendly, maybe it was too friendly that I didn't even regard it as a warning.

at least i could have had a formal warning? don't ya think so? and if my swearing was so bad maybe this forum should be filtered. or simply ban the appreance of astericks "****" or sswear words from appearing. the fact that it DID apprear and it got banned for it completely mistyfies me.

i don't have a problem, clearly, with the fact that another part of the reason was that I was insulting to others (and even then, it was somewhat deserving OR i was just reciprocating) on this board. what i AM complaining about is

-getting singled out
    -no formal warning
    -swearing should not incur a ban
    :
    You didn't get a cold warning because I really intended to be friendly. And you should be glad for that. Unfortunately, although I wanted to treat you like a friend, you were not sensible to my appeal and kept making the same mistakes like if I had said nothing to you. I tried to be respectful and you didn't respect my appeal at all.
    We have no formal letter to send to those who misbehave. There's not even a rule that says we have to warn before banning, although we always do it. You had personal confronts with others for more than once, so you had to be banned for some days for your own sake and the sake of the forums.
    Swearing does incur on a ban and it will always be like that, otherwise we'd have a senseless escalade fo low-levelled discussions that would make this forums look like others around.

You made your point, I made mine. Lets stop this off-topic, ok?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information