Thread: The SHOW before the SHOW!

The SHOW before the SHOW!

Did anyone watch the Show before the Show? I'm talking about the Idol Tonight Show! To those who watch it, (and to those american Idol fans out there) I got good news! On May 9, watch out for Justine Guarini, season 1 funalist and Nikko Smith, season 4 finalist of the american idol, they will be the special guest on the Idol Tonight Show!

Who do you think is a good performer?
    Justine Guarini or Nikko Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by master_liga
    Who do you think is a good performer?
    Justine Guarini or Nikko Smith?
    No other options? I didn't watch the first season, and Nikko was a bit boring for my taste and he wasn't über-skilled to make up for his lack of personality... Welcome to UCP by the way!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

So youre asking for another choice huh! Seems that you don't like Nikko Smith, I guess Nikko is a good performer, What about Justin Guarini? And if you want you can watch them though, on the Idol Tonight Show this May 9! That's before the American Idol Show!

Do you work for them or something?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

No my friend! I just wanted to ask someone like you who is watching the show, if you have youre own favorite idols? like Justine Guarini and Nikko Smith they are great performers, I like them so much! Anyway did you catch them last Tuesday on the Idol Tonight Show?

Ok then, I liked Fantasia the most... btw Chris looks strong on winning this year.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Ok then, I liked Fantasia the most... btw Chris looks strong on winning this year.

Oh cool! me too I like Fantasia too, she can blow though! And yes looks like Chris will be the winner this season! (well let's see! things happen!) Anyway I don't think so, if Fantasia will be on Idol Tonight Show for an exclussive interview? I think the eliminated performers of the past season's is the one who will be on the hot seat on the Idol Tonight show!

This will help:
    www.idoltonighttv.com

Chris got voted off last night to the surprise of just about everyone on the show. Too bad, I honestly thought he'd win the whole thing. Now, I'm rooting for Taylor. He's the most genuine person I've seen on the show. He feels every note and every beat of every song he sings. It's as if he's been singing all those songs his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Chris got voted off last night to the surprise of just about everyone on the show. Too bad, I honestly thought he'd win the whole thing.
    Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

He's one of the only contestants ever that genuinely wouldn't need the show, he could fit into pretty much any rock band as he is. The publicity doesn't hurt, but now he's legally tied up to the show and Simon will be the one making money. Still, him falling out is perhaps the biggest surprise on the show ever.
    Now, I'm rooting for Taylor. He's the most genuine person I've seen on the show. He feels every note and every beat of every song he sings. It's as if he's been singing all those songs his entire life.
    When I've recovered from the shock I'll make up my mind. Either Elliot or Taylor for me, both are skilled. Elliot perhaps lacks a bit of personality, but Taylor's is sometimes a bit too much for me. Unfortunately I predict one of them will not be in the final.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

He's one of the only contestants ever that genuinely wouldn't need the show, he could fit into pretty much any rock band as he is. The publicity doesn't hurt, but now he's legally tied up to the show and Simon will be the one making money. Still, him falling out is perhaps the biggest surprise on the show ever.When I've recovered from the shock I'll make up my mind. Either Elliot or Taylor for me, both are skilled. Elliot perhaps lacks a bit of personality, but Taylor's is sometimes a bit too much for me. Unfortunately I predict one of them will not be in the final.
    Elliott look and sings like a goat. His ears bother me. And his vibrato makes him hard to understand. I'm astonished that he is still in the competition when so many better have been voted off.

Elliott look and sings like a goat. His ears bother me. And his vibrato makes him hard to understand. I'm astonished that he is still in the competition when so many better have been voted off.
    I disagree, with his ears he looks more like a monkey than a goat. Only one "better" voted off in my opinion is Paris, whom I thought would win in the auditions stage but didn't really impress since. Last week his vibrato bothered me, so, I've got to give you that. But I still think he's a very good singer at best.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information