1 4.00%
  • RobPorsche

1 4.00%
  • jorismo

5 20.00%

Thread: "Pic and its Story" week-28 [VOTING]

"Pic and its Story" week-28 [VOTING]

Please vote for your favorite!!!

We see Michael Schumacher, Gerhard Berger and Willi Weber (from left to right)

Because hec16 and italianspirit entered an entry that wasn't according to the rules, they are NOT included in this thread...

RazaBlade
    "Michael - Half the funds have already been transferred, the rest when the job is done.
    Guy far right - Dont worry, Massa will be terminated during the race, and it will all be made to look like an accident...
    All laugh menacingly"

Gt1Street
    Michael Schumacher: "so, im thinking of buying a 12 year old Fiesta, drive it for a couple of days and then put a plaque in there with my name, how much would it go for on eBay ?

:Exige:
    "Nominees for the 'Worst Dressed Man in Motorsport' Oscar gather backstage as tension builds...."

carbrochuretom
    Michael "With the help of my new hi-tech-arnie-Ultra-violet-ray ferrari driving glasses, i can make your hair grow back Gerhard! And as for your Willi, YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS"

Pando
    "Schumacher: Sooo... How much for you both?"

PerfAdv
    "Schumacher: The 'Hall of Fame' committee tells me that in order for them to get my statue in, one of yours is gotta go...naaaah-hahaha, just kidding. What's up guys!!"

ZeTurbo
    "GUY with the camera behind the bush thinking ' HAHA the perfect hiding place!' "

Rockefella
    "And the crowd watches in suspense as Gerhard threatens to kill Michael's family! On a seperate note, Gerhard's quirky smile may also distinguish him as a pedophile, but this remains under review."

man_430gt
    "Gerhard Berger: (to shumacher) so do you spit or swallow?
    Willi Weber: (to Gerhard ) i like it when they swallow!
    Shumi: if i swallow do i get to keep the glasses?"

SlickHolden
    "Yes boys see this smile it's worth a billion dollars, Berger Webber Lucky shit!"

kingofthering
    " Michael Schumacher, Gerhard Berger and Willi Weber discussing the plan to "take out" Kimi Rakkonen"

Zytek_Fan
    Gerhard: "Michael you owe me a significant amount of money since you lost your bet to me for the Kentucky Derby"
    MSC: "No I don't!!"
    Willi: "Yes you do. I heard you bet with Gerhard"
    MSC: "Damn you Gerhard!!!"

RobPorsche
    "Willi: "Hey big boy""
    "Gerhard: "That chin really brings out your face""
    "Michael: "Guys, not here!""

jorismo
    Gerhard:" Wow Micheal, how did you get thos legs...errr... I mean arms...errrr... I mean SUNGLASSES!"
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Vote for me!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Where am I?
    " You may be a Ferrari owner but, you may not necessarly be a Ferrari driver" Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by italianspirit
    Where am I?
    Is that a trick question? T-dot!!
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by italianspirit
    Where am I?
    Because hec16 and italianspirit entered an entry that wasn't according to the rules, they are NOT included in this thread...
    You must've left out the speech marks. What I don't get is if they had the time to write that bit of text I just quoted, why didn't they have the time to put in the speech marks for italianspirit and hec16?

I mean if it was a competition with thousands of entries, I'd understand. But this is a car forum and we're just meant to be having fun. You dont win anything from the competition apart from a number next to your name in that list .. it is just for fun. It is completley ruined when people feel that they have to be completley formal about it and ruin peoples fun, defiying the point of the competition.

Really - this is a low stoop.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    You must've left out the speech marks. What I don't get is if they had the time to write that bit of text I just quoted, why didn't they have the time to put in the speech marks for italianspirit and hec16?
    Look, I've done that many times before. It seems like nobody even looks at the rules or what so ever... I think I've made a point by not entering them in this thread and made a warning. I hope they all get the point now and that this wont happen again...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Pando's isnt that good lolno offence pando
    There are better ones up there
    I aint know "rookie"
    2006 Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 Premium GT
    2008 Chrysler 300C SRT Design
    2007 Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2
    1972 MG Midget 1275

Quote Originally Posted by carbrochuretom
    Pando's isnt that good lolno offence pando
    I agree, that's why I didn't vote for me.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

ha ha ha ha

found this picture on BBC website...

Im sure we could come up with plenty of captions for this one, all along the same theme!!!

Heres the actual article
    Obviously their caption had to be normal - "Schumacher and Massa during a beach football event in Barcelona"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Porsche!

Came across another schumi one... now would you call that coincidence!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Porsche!

I'm sorry to say so, but the pics are a bit too small. If you could get a higher-res shot of the one with Schumi and Massa, I will get it in the 29th or 30th comp for sure!

Oh no its cool, I wasnt expecting them to be used, I just found them funny and thought I should share!

My caption for the first one would have been

"Massa - Hey Michael, stop poking me with your hand.... wait.... thats not your hand"
    Porsche!

Thread Information