Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga

The Great UCP Saga

Here's the idea we all add a line or two to a story that we construct in the end finishing with a totally unique tale. I'll start.

The traffic was the worst I'd ever seen as I crawled along the highway
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

i decided to get out of my car to stretch seeing as the traffic wasn't moving. Just as i got out a ninja jumped me, so i pulled out my ninja knife.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

but the rat fink bastard who sold be the knife was a cheat as I saw my ninja knife was made out of rubber
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

But then I saw that the ninja was actually Daniel San from "Karate Kid" who doesn't know how to fight at all
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 03-07-2004 at 04:12 PM.

so i kicked his ass and took his wallet which was empty. a nearby cop who was in an old Dodge muscle car saw me and started after me, so i hopped back into my Mustang and headed for the hills, my friend who was inside the car started playing banjo music.

The banjo was getting on my nerves so I dicided to kick my friend out of the car, besides, that way the car would be lighter and faster. The cop was right behind me..

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    The banjo was getting on my nerves so I dicided to kick my friend out of the car, besides, that way the car would be lighter and faster. The cop was right behind me..
    just then my car hit a really big bump and i flipped over, the cop started to kick my ass but hen realized that i was his best friend from junior high school, so he said
    "hey! my friend...."
    that's as far as he got before my other friend hit him with his banjo.

Then Batman came along with his batmobile, he said Robin was sick, he had diarrhea so he stayed home. Batman grabbed the cop and dumped him in the river...

Then Batman came along with his batmobile, he said Robin was sick, he had diarrhea so he stayed home. Batman grabbed the cop and dumped him in the river...
    however the cop was secretly the joker, and the main character, the mustang driver, was secretly robin. then robin exclamed "HOLY SH*T BATMAN" as the banjo player sprayed tehm with sleeping gas. the banjo player was secretly the penguin. but Batman had his bat-gas-repellant spray with him, and they got away in the batmobile that batman had just fitted with a Turbo. however the joker was pursuing them.

As we were tooling along in the batmobile listening to the calming tunes of flock of seagulls a large canadian goose flew across the street in front of the Batmobile and was sucked into the jet engine and blown out the back in a flameing canadian blaze of glory which rendered the Batmobile's engine useless. Batman started swearing violently about how much the repairs were going to cost and how his mechanic was a snide know-it-all 80 year old man named alfred who did all his mechanical work in a tux. Just then the Penguin and the Joker roared around the corner in the Jokers slammed civic. (get it? Joker=Slammed Civic!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mechanixfetch
    As we were tooling along in the batmobile listening to the calming tunes of flock of seagulls a large canadian goose flew across the street in front of the Batmobile and was sucked into the jet engine and blown out the back in a flameing canadian blaze of glory which rendered the Batmobile's engine useless. Batman started swearing violently about how much the repairs were going to cost and how his mechanic was a snide know-it-all 80 year old man named alfred who did all his mechanical work in a tux. Just then the Penguin and the Joker roared around the corner in the Jokers slammed civic. (get it? Joker=Slammed Civic!!)
    just then Mr.Bean drove up in his McLaren F1, to give batman and robin a lift. but the jokers civic was just as fast as Mr.Beans F1.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanixfetch

Batman was double pissed now... he not only had to fix the batmobile but also found out that the joker was a ricer..

Then Harry potter came along and said that he had found the sorcerer's stone and the chamber of secrets. But no one really cared so the race between the joker and Mr.Bean continued...

Then Harry potter came along and said that he had found the sorcerer's stone and the chamber of secrets. But no one really cared so the race between the joker and Mr.Bean continued...
    eventuallt Jeff gordon and Juan Montoya joied the race, they all were playing chicken to see who could stop the closest to a cliff.

Wily Coyote just happened to be setting up a trap for the road runner on that paticular cliff when Mr bean The Joker The Penguin, Me, Batman, Jeff Gordon and Juan Montoya raced towards it. Wily Coyote not being the brightest set off his trap thinking that roadrunner had brought his family. The cliff exploded and everything behind the racers fell into a river. Leaving the racers suspended in mid air defying the laws of physics on a very small piece of ground.

Thread Information