Please vote in both threads!!!

The GP of Spain is this weeks highlight, and on thursday this pic was taken:

Ferrari team members unloading some Shell fuel barrels, but they look like they are getting busted on something they aren't allowed to do, what is it?

PerfAdv
"Sting operation Captain (from camera angle): Freeze!! You have been selling Ferrari gas on the side and we have it all on film.
Guy on ground: No, no, you misunderstand. These are the compulsory annual urine samples for the team and we were just recycling these containers...
Guy with lanyards: C'mon, you could have come up with something better than that!!"

Rockefella
Man in Sunglasses: "Now, PLEASE explain to me why we're delivering these barrels over to McLaren?"
Man in Red Shirt: "Well, these barrels are full of alcohol and beer."
Man in Tie: "Your point being..."
Man in Red Shirt: "Apparently you've never met Kimi Raikkonen."

SlickHolden
"Boys we have been spotted!, OK plan B if we take the camera guy out they will never know we use Mobil fuels"

kingofthering
"Guy in the sun glasses- quick! hide the illegal marijuana before someone sees it!
other guy- what? i thought this was a shipment of bootleg sex tapes
ferrari guy- you mean this isn't the shipment of fake Rolex watches?
guy in the sunglasses-no, you wanker,its marijuana!
(they continue aruguing)"

Leo_Ant
"Ok. now we just have to put them in the DHL truck and send this watered fuel over to Renault. I bet this race will be ours!!!"

RobPorsche
"guy in aviators: Hi, I'm Troy Maclure, you may remember from such...."
"guy in white shirt: Can it Fonzi, the boss is expecting this blow by tonight, we need to get a move on"
"Shell guy: I think I'm on the wrong shell truck...I mean, yea, can it Fonzi!"

2ndclasscitizen
"Mosley's got such a big head, we had to use all these barrels for his remains"

Spastik_Roach
Guy with sunglasses: "Does my arse make these cans look big? ahaha..geddit"

Gt1Street
guy standing on the floor *talking without moving he's lips*: "joe !, i hope you're done filling these barrels up, now all we got to do is change the V into a P and get rid of a body of some nosy photographer, and guess what i think he's about barrel-size"

IBrake4Rainbows
"Shell Oil's First Foray Into Wheel Making Turned Disasterous as the designers got their Scale Drawings Horribly wrong....."